Ghost rider vs. The Demon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Ghost Rider
(johnny Blaze)

vs.

The Demon
(Etrigan)

all out fight

Arachnoidfreak
They kill each other. THen they both get back up cuz they're immortal demons.

MERCILOUS
Ghost Rider's got nothing on this one. Demon is the son of one of the three Prime-evils of hell. I seriously doubt GR can dish anything out that Demon can't take with a smile.

DarkCrawler
Etrigan was able to goe toe to toe with Superman...

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Etrigan was able to goe toe to toe with Superman...
Big shit.

Zarthos is one of the most powerful demons in hell.

DarkCrawler
So is Etrigan.

MERCILOUS
Zarathos is one of the most powerful demons in hell bound to a mortal that gets his ass kicked frequently by Lilin.

Demon is the son of one of the Prime-evils in hell bound to a mortal who normally hands people like Lilith herself there asses.

jinzin
zarathos at full power though......scary stuff, the guy can control whatever he wants, it times stronger than GR, has worse hellfire, able to use a form of the PR. The one your talking about doesn't even remember half of who he really is?

MERCILOUS
Well the thread does say Ghost Rider, not Zarathos.

jinzin
i know, it's just that you're trying to make zarathos look like some panz when he's not.

MERCILOUS
Wasn't my intention. I only wanted to make GR look like a panz and then only in comparison to Demon. I like GR.

jinzin
tis true etrigan is out of GR's league. zarathos, however, is a diff story alltogether.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.