Big Barda vs. She-Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss

the Darkone
The new she-hulk is in the same strength class 100 as her cousin hulk and she has the gem of power which she took from titana shehulk 12. A fist fight she hulk wins a close fight.

Sentry
Originally posted by the Darkone
The new she-hulk is in the same strength class 100 as her cousin hulk and she has the gem of power which she took from titana shehulk 12. A fist fight she hulk wins a close fight.

In the Avengers disassembled, she got knocked the F%@K out by Iron Man. One punch. I think Barda takes this. She has that Motherbox and staff or axe or something. She might be stronger now, but her durability hasn't changed. Barda wins.

Draco69
The Titania incident happened before the Disassembled event. Why didn't She-Hulk have the gem? I bet she gave to Richard Reed or Iron Man or something. I doubt she actually kept it.

the Darkone
it happened after disassembled issue 12 came out last month. No she has the gem. If we are talking a fist fight big barda will go down.

Draco69
No, I read a synopsis. Scarlet Witch was there to provide a magical field to hide She-Hulk from Titania since she was stuck in human form. The event happened BEFORE the Disassembled event.

dominic/wolf
i heard some where that she hulk beat thing with one arm and so that makes her class 200 or something her strenght like doubled or something i dont know super duper fudgebar she hulk win wee whoo

the Darkone
To protec her human form from pyshical danger pick the damn issues up. she hulk 9-12 it happen after disassembel I have the issues. Also pick up marvel universe avengers source book it tells you that.

Cosmic Cube
Hasn't this been done?

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
To protec her human form from pyshical danger pick the damn issues up. she hulk 9-12 it happen after disassembel I have the issues. Also pick up marvel universe avengers source book it tells you that.

So you admit that you're wrong. If Scarlet Witch was present to aid She-Hulk then the event OBVIOUSLY happened before the Disassembled event. Unless the Scarlet Witch miraculously recovered from her comatose state, had her mind restored and traveled all the way to New York from Genosha then the event happened BEFORE Scarlet Witch went nuts.

stormfront13
dominic your right she did do that to thing. her strength was 75 tons then her strength doubled so then it was like 150 or should have been if it actually doubled. she has a healing factor, and gets stronger the more fear she has. in a fist fight imo she-hulk wins but if barda gets her weapons then barda wins

the Darkone
dude it's in issue 12 of she hulk read for understanding

Draco69
You really are something. READ: IF SCARLET WITCH AIDED SHE-HULK IN HER BATTLE AGAINST TITANIA THEN OBVIOUSLY THIS EVENT HAPPENED BEFORE THE DISASSEMBLED EVENT. SCARLET WITCH IS MINDWIPED, COMATOSE, AND IN THE CARE OF MAGNETO AND CHARLES XAVIER. SHE COULDN'T HAVE POSSIBLY AIDED SHE-HULK IF SHE'S BRAINDEAD.

Ignorant.

srankmissingnin
The fact that it came out after Disassembled doesn't mean it happened after the fact; just look at Cable/ Deadpool the first 10 issues or so take place like a year or so ago

stormfront13
cn we get back to the fight?? does barda even get her weapons??

Draco69
Barda always has her weapons. It's like Batman traveling around without his utlity belt.

stormfront13
alright then barda ost likely wins unless she-hulk can heal from the weapon wounds. ahe may be able to but she is still most likely goin down

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.