Hydro-Man vs. Aquaman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

KharmaDog
Does Aquaman has his waterhand in this fight or the hook?

Draco69
waterhand. I have no idea what it does.

demigawd
Uh...Hydro-Man shoots water.
Aquaman swims in water.

kgkg
Aquaman he likes water why whould that hurt him??

Scoobless
Hydroman is water and can fire compressed blasts with extreme amounts of pressure..... he also can't be physically hurt as attacks go straight through him and he no longer ages...... when he gets evaporated he just reforms.... he's practically immortal

KharmaDog
Aquaman's water hand is magical and controls water, so couldn't he then control hydroman?

Scoobless
Hydro-man controls water as well...... i think they cancel each other out

black wolverine
no they dont canel eachother out hydroman is water so aquaman can realy hurt himor do anything to hurt him

and wat kind of crackhead talks to fish

Scoobless
but hydroman isn't exactly water..... he is but a little different....... and has conscious control over water.... i don't think he can be hurt by any physical strike

nigel45
Originally posted by black wolverine
no they dont canel eachother out hydroman is water so aquaman can realy hurt himor do anything to hurt him

and wat kind of crackhead talks to fish

The kind of crackhead who rules the ocean and everything in it apparently.

stormfront13
well wouldn't aquamans telepathy be able to affect hydro-man

Scoobless
i don't know....... his brain is made of water so it might not work

KharmaDog
I would think Aquaman's control over water (with that water hand) combined with his telepathy would offer a distinct advantage over a guy whose brain and body are made of water.

That would mean he could control both hydro's brain and body composition.

Scoobless
maybe Hydroman will control Aquaman's hand........... embarrasment

illadelph12
laughing

cherry cola
this figth is interesting because i am not for sure hydro-man can be physically harmed. Aqua man does have superhuman strenght and if it is the water hand with magical powers i think aqua man has it. Aqua man as far as i know can't be drowned so Hyrdo don't have nothing on that front. I say Aqua man does what Mary Jane did the cartton i know bad reference but lure him away from the water hit him with enough object and watch him go to steam

DarkCrawler
Aquaman can heat water with his mind.

manjaro
hydroman. why? cuz, hydro man cant be hurt physically, you have to do something cheap like evaporate him, and then he rematerialzes after a while. aqua man cant drown and if one can survive the pressure at the bottom of the ocean i dont think that any blast he can come up wth would hurt aqua man. however, hydro can just do him like he did trapster and suck all the water out of his body..good by crackhead who talks to fish

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.