The Vision vs. Spider-Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

who?-kid
Spider-sense tingling: I sense this thread is created only to see if there are people here who can admit SM is outclassed.

He is, by the way roll eyes (sarcastic) .

Draco69
Well, actually a lot of people said that She-Hulk, Colossus and some other dude would lose to Spidey so...

I'd like to hear arguments.

who?-kid
She-Hulk yes, Colossus no, some other dude maybe.

Draco69
'Kay.

LordFear
I don't see SM beating Viz, no freakin' way!!!

Draco69
Yes he can! He's a scientist, and he's fast and he got a spidey sense! He can speedblitz y'all!

jrodslam
Well eventhough i not sure who would win this one. But i could have sworn Viz was a genius too. Plus he could do the matter thing with the tangibility and diamond hard form. Dam well in that case, i say Vision.

KharmaDog
Vision could win this one rather quickly. I really like spidey, but I think only fanboys will support him getting a victory in this fight.

who?-kid
Just out of curiosity: how is Vision gonna beat Spider-Man ? He can do it, no doubt.

But how ? SM ain't gonna start a fistfight, he's not that stupid, so again, how exactly ?

Draco69
Uh...those microwave beams? If he can hit him with them...

who?-kid
Originally posted by Draco69
Uh...those microwave beams? If he can hit him with them...
Fair enough, but can't Spider-Man just jump out of the way ?

No way Spider-Man will beat Vision, but Vision is gonna have a very hard time hunting down Spider-Man.

Zahit
Vision could eventually win.
Yes he would have a hard time hitting Spiderman,
but ultimately Spidey couldn't really do anything to him.
In fact Vision's phasing his arm through someone than solidifying
would kill virtually anyone.

Zahit
Originally posted by who?-kid
Spider-sense tingling: I sense this thread is created only to see if there are people here who can admit SM is outclassed.
He is, by the way roll eyes (sarcastic) .
Holy shit dude, that's amazing! i'm gonna start writing
a comic about YOU. The Amazing Who?-Kid.

Happy Dance

Capt.JK
I see NO WAY Spider-Man could win this one. He can't "go up high" because Vision can fly. He can't "stick to walls" and "lob webs at him" because Vision can phase through walls and webs with ease, even catching him from behind. Spider-Man can't jump around those solar beams all day; eventually Vision will calculate Spider-Man's timing or landing spot and fry his bug ass. Spider-Man can't hit Vision, because he can either phase through Pete's punches by becoming intangible, or make himself harder than diamond and break Spidey's hand. He can then let Spider-Man punch through him then solidify just enough to hold him there, then increase his density enough that Spider-Man can't lift him off the ground. Then he can just hold him there 'til Spider-Man starves to death or something, all the while telling him how unfair it is that he had to die so that Spider-Man could appear in yet ANOTHER Marvel title.

Scoobless
i like Spidey more than Vision......... but it's highly doubtful that he can win this...... he would need perfect timing and luck........ Vizz wins 8-9 out of 10

although Vision does have to take slight time to change his mass... spidey could theoretically catch him at a point where he isn't too solid or too phased....... like Goldy Locks......... IF he could manage to hit him at a "only just solid" state he could break him....... highly unlikely though

Capt.JK
Originally posted by Scoobless
i like Spidey more than Vision......... but it's highly doubtful that he can win this...... he would need perfect timing and luck........ Vizz wins 8-9 out of 10

although Vision does have to take slight time to change his mass... spidey could theoretically catch him at a point where he isn't too solid or too phased....... like Goldy Locks......... IF he could manage to hit him at a "only just solid" state he could break him....... highly unlikely though

Actually, at the time Vision was destroyed in the Avengers book by She Hulk, Vision could phase almost as fast as he could think it. And he's a computer.

Hey, notice I tried to use every idea you guys threw up in that "other" thread? Well, everything except the whole "organ snatching" theory...

Scoobless
that was strawnilla........ nice idea though

Scoobless
he could rip his cape off and taunt him with it

Capt.JK
that was strawnilla........ nice idea though

Yeah, I know. Don't tell, or I'll get another speech.

Scoobless
i liked the whole organ snatching theory...... out of character but physically possible........ shows at least some imagination....... and maybe a pychosis too

Capt.JK
i liked the whole organ snatching theory...... out of character but physically possible........ shows at least some imagination....... and maybe a pychosis too

"Maybe" a psychosis? Jumpy

stormfront13
well spidey can't really hurt him if vision is phased. and can't he solidify when spideys fist is inside him doesn't he regularly do that and doesn't it cause a lot of pain??

who?-kid
Like I said before, no way Spider-Man can beat Vision, unless Vision fights like a retard (wouldn't be the first time by the way).

But Vision wins. That is, when Vision actually manages to reach and beat Spider-Man. How is he gonna do that ? Spider-Man is just too fast for Vision, and can avoid/dodge all of his (not too fast attacks) until Kingdom come.

This will probably end in a draw, because though Vision is not to be taken lightly, I don't see him jumping on Spider-Man and knocking him unconscious.

Draco69
I doubt that Spider-Man can avoid Vision's attacks forever. Vision is an android and pretty much tireless. He can go forever. Spidey can't.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Draco69
I doubt that Spider-Man can avoid Vision's attacks forever. Vision is an android and pretty much tireless. He can go forever. Spidey can't.
He can just go home, take a nap, watch TV and return for the next round wink .

Draco69
Then Vihz will probably upgrade himself with all sorts of crazy weapons that would splat him.

cherry cola
I HATE TO GO AGAINST THE WEB HEAD BUT I THINK VISION WOULD TAKE THIS. i HAVE READ A COMIC WHERE VISION SINGLE HANDEDLY BEAT THE FANTASTIC FOUR. AS FOR SPIDER MAN BEING SMART NOT GOING TO HELP HIM AGAINST A GUY WHO HAS COMPUTER CACULATING SKILLS.

Scoobless
shhh......... people are trying to sleep

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.