galactus vs god amazo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dominic/wolf
galactus vs the limitluss power of amazo form the jlu cartoon

Cosmic Cube
Galactus destroys Amazo within the first second. Amazo's a friggin robot. Big deal.

Scoobless
yeah, Galactus's gameboy is probably more advanced than Amazo

dominic/wolf
well amazo can dublicate any power galatus has and he has thousands more to boot so 1 sec kill thing isnt going to happen

Swanky-Tuna
Amazo's character is just stupid enough to have a chance to beat Galactus.

jplatinum
Amazo is not an earth andriod as some people state.
He is and android created to evolve beyond comprehension.
Amazo evolved beyond nanotech, that's the smallest molecular level of creating or destroying all things.
If a powerful molecular scrambling blast did nothing to him, then he is not harmed by a cosmic being trying to mess with his molecules.
He is a god. He also has the ability to collect power to an infinite capacity, so if he absorbed galactus's powers he could hold up and won't explode or shut down, as some dumb people suggest.
Why do people keep talking about amazo as if he is some smoe. He can kill most of if not all of marvel and dc's most powerful beings.

He scanns galactus,says "You are not even a challenge to me anymore", and then proceeds to dispose of him.

Amazo wins.

Beyonder
Originally posted by jplatinum
Amazo is not an earth andriod as some people state.
He is and android created to evolve beyond comprehension.
Amazo evolved beyond nanotech, that's the smallest molecular level of creating or destroying all things.
If a powerful molecular scrambling blast did nothing to him, then he is not harmed by a cosmic being trying to mess with his molecules.
He is a god. He also has the ability to collect power to an infinite capacity, so if he absorbed galactus's powers he could hold up and won't explode or shut down, as some dumb people suggest.
Why do people keep talking about amazo as if he is some smoe. He can kill most of if not all of marvel and dc's most powerful beings.

He scanns galactus,says "You are not even a challenge to me anymore", and then proceeds to dispose of him.

Amazo wins.

Bwahahhahhahhahhahhaha...so he can duplicate Power Cosmic? Surfer would murder this punk much less Galactus.

illadelph12
I think trying to copy a being like Galactus would overload Amazo's cpu. That's a whole different realm of existence and power. There's a big difference between copying the ability to metabolize solar energy to create a biomatrix, and copying the ability to be one of the three essential elements of the universe.

Swanky-Tuna
But Amazo is a silly enough concept to do it.

Cosmic Cube
Amazo can't duplicate the Omega Effect, much less the Power Cosmic. Galactus is a primordial force of the universe. He is beyond Amazo's comprehension. Galactus turned the Cyborg-Superman into a microchip. Before he scans anything, Galactus would turn Amazo into a battery powered vibrator.

kgkg
amazo the amazing dildo.

King Burger
Originally posted by jplatinum
He is a god.

Actually, from what I remember that beam was mostly meant
to affect the nanobots that make up his body, not so much his
molecular structure.

It therefor didn't affect him because he had dispensed with
the nanobots, and became purely atomic in structure.

Anyway, he is plenty powerful, even moving a whole planet
in an instant.

It will be a tough fight, but in the end I think alactus will win by
destroying the whole solar system he's in. Or if push comes to
shove, he'll use the Ultimate Nullifier.

And yes, that android is s stupid character.

jplatinum
King Burger,

Man, I'm not trying to diss you so be cool, man.
However, Nanbots make up your being they have the power to create objects and people as well as destroy objects and people. So how can you say that is not messing with molecules when they both do the same thing. In fact, nanotechnology is dealing with things on a molecular scale.

So what you said made no sense, man.

kgkg
can't surfer make him into a toy???

using matter converstion, and amazo needs to see.

1) it's not even certain he can copy power cosmic
2) if surfer wants to keep him from not scaning he can use his speed
3) make him a dead toy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.