Justice League Elite vs. Avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No preptime. Takes place in a desert.

Lineup:

Vera Black
The Flash
Coldcast
Kasumi
Green Arrow
Major Disaster
Menagerie
Manitou

Lineup II:

Captain America
Thor (Normal)
Iron Man (Normal Armour)
Black Widow
Hawkeye
She-Hulk (Normal Strength Level)
Scarlet Witch (Non-Insane)
Warbird

Khellendros
Any battle involving the flash versus someone short of cosmic level seems pretty useless at this point. I don't know why anyone puts the Flash in most of these fights anymore. JL wins, obviously.

Blair Wind
I'd have to agree. Flash is just tooo fast for any of these people to even pick their nose before they get stomped. JL wins

Draco69
For the love of... fine let's REMOVE the Flash and replace him with say...Mr. Terrific.

kgkg
have you guys heard about a guy called Thor.

Draco69
Manitou is somewhat of a match for him. Major Disaster maybe too.

Kento
Major Disaster has an awesome power. The Avengers'll have to deal with Comets, earthquakes, and the sorts while fighting.

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
For the love of... fine let's REMOVE the Flash and replace him with say...Mr. Terrific.
Don't go getting all frustrated, you're the one who always brings up the fact that speedsters can put down whole teams befor they blink.

Draco69
Because he CAN. You can't really react to a guy hittting you over a hundred times per second at the speed of light.

I wasn't getting frustrated. I admit that the Flash was an unfair advantage.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.