The Tick vs Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/tick.htm Here are there profiles from a website http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/thing.htm I suggest you should read them before you judge but if you would like to judge first but I say tick wins but I would like your opinions and does anyone know where I can find Tick comics I have only seen one and it rocked.

DigiMark007
The Tick Rules!!! I'm too much of a fanboy for The Tick to be taken seriously, so even though I'd vote for him, it probably doesn't count.

...from the link above...so funny I felt the need to copy/paste it...

"The Tick could very well be insane. It is highly unlikely that he is an actual tick. He's too big. He's blue. He occasionally forms completed sentences. He has a face, and he has pockets. None of these traits are particularly tick-like. But the fact remains that he is in possession of some highly unusual abilities and physiological "quirks".

The sum total of these abilities and quirks are referred to clinically as "Super-hero-ness." The Tick has Super-hero-ness in spades. He is extremely powerful; no known limit has been established for his physical strength. He has lifted cars, toppled giant Ninga effigies, destroyed theme parks, hurled monoliths way up into the air -- all very impressive! In addition, he appears to possess a condition known as Nigh-Invulnerability. We don't exactly known what the term means, but it sounds right. He has proven himself very resistant to conventional harms. He seems impervious to bullets, mortar shells, hammers, farm equipment, tomahawks, clever insults, erosion, explosive decompression and most of the kicks and stings of the material world."

-DM

P.S. Not sure where to obtain more Tick comics, but the old animated series (and to a lesser extent, the recent live-action series...though it was short lived) also did an amazing job of keeping the spirit of the comics intact. If you get the chance to see-read-etc anything on The Tick, I would reccomend it.

jplatinum
Tick is super agile,nigh invulnerable on a superman level, vastly superstrong, and insane.
He wins by knockout.

jinzin
I'm inclined to say the tick, just due to the fact that he is probably stronger and indestructable.

KharmaDog
No way of stopping the Tick especially when he possesses the Pez Dispenser of Graveness.

long pig
Same here.

nay!

Scoobless
SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!!

*ahem*....... tick wins......smoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.