anybody remember Lost In Space?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
That was my favorite show as a kid when I got to watch it in reruns on the sci fi channel on saturday afternoons.I realise most posters here are teenagers so they might not remember that show.Just wondering how many people here DO remember that show? who can forget that classic line DANGER,DANGER WILL ROBINSON!!! big grin

T.M
i remember the movie with Matt Le Blanc man that was bad yes

Mr Parker
Boy it sure was bad.That movie so much betrayed the t.v. show.I feel so sorry for the people that have only seen the movie but have never seen the show.The show was great,the movie was pure crap just as T.M. said.For the people like T.M.,dont get the wrong idea that just because the movie was bad that the t.v. show was as well because again,the movie was a disgrace to the show just like the movie starskey and hutch also disgraced the tv show as well.

Reborn Again
There was a sequel to the original series with Dr. Smith. Can't recall the name right now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.