The Vision vs. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Discuss.

stormfront13
will the vizions solidifying trick hurt the hulk??

Draco69
I don't know. It should. Unless the Hulk has some freaky immunity to it.

stormfront13
well he is like freakishly invulnerable kinda. if it hurts him then he might win. also those micro beams would come in handy. if DC vs Marvel counts superman took out hulk using his eye beams

crazyspinz
i cant see vision walking away from this one....

stormfront13
well hulk can't hurt vision while intangible

crazyspinz
what can vision do to hulk? the intangable thing will just get hulk frustrated, then hell get even stronger

stormfront13
those micro beams and solodofying inside hulk- these might not work but its worth a shot. who knows maybe hulk will get bored of trying to hit vision and leave.

KharmaDog
Stalemate - vision is to smart to trade punches with the Hulk and hulk will recover too quickly from his microwave beam, and hulk can't hurt an intangible vision. This fight is a standstill.

stormfront13
well aren't visions beams like supes heat vision??

kgkg
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Stalemate - vision is to smart to trade punches with the Hulk and hulk will recover too quickly from his microwave beam, and hulk can't hurt an intangible vision. This fight is a standstill.

that's sound like a victory for hulk in my book

say surfer was fighting jugs , he leave and goes to 10000000 billion light years way jugs can't touch him whould that make surfer the winner or is this a tie lol.

just an example

theflyxx
http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-323.jpg

The Vision solidifying inside the Hulk doesn't do much. If anything, the Vision would become trapped inside the Hulk.

bkdat
The Vision got decked by Rogue after she absorbed Thors power. I think Hulk could take it.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by kgkg
that's sound like a victory for hulk in my book

say surfer was fighting jugs , he leave and goes to 10000000 billion light years way jugs can't touch him whould that make surfer the winner or is this a tie lol.

just an example

I wouldn't say it's a victory for the Hulk, like I said, it's more of a non-fight.

Alpha Centauri
Well Vision's most valuable asset doesn't work.

Hulk's does.

-AC

KharmaDog
How so? Hulk can't touch Vision.

Alpha Centauri
Yes he can.

Hulk can do more to Vision than vice versa. As seen in the comics.

-AC

stormfront13
he can't hurt vision while intangible

Mainstream
I would think he couldn't..be like punching a shadow.

Alpha Centauri
Well....my work is done.................but for the sake of it, lets look at what I said again.

Hulk can do more to Vision than Vision can do to Hulk. Vision can't do much at all to Hulk. Hulk can't hurt Vision while intangible, but WHILE tangible, he can. So that gives Hulk the better avenue.

We've already seen that being intangible doesn't exactly help Vision. Everyone used to say "How can Hulk hurt Mr. Fantastic?". He doesn't need to, just breathed him in and spat him out.

-AC

Mainstream
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well....my work is done.................but for the sake of it, lets look at what I said again.

Hulk can do more to Vision than Vision can do to Hulk. Vision can't do much at all to Hulk. Hulk can't hurt Vision while intangible, but WHILE tangible, he can. So that gives Hulk the better avenue.

We've already seen that being intangible doesn't exactly help Vision. Everyone used to say "How can Hulk hurt Mr. Fantastic?". He doesn't need to, just breathed him in and spat him out.

-AC

Thank you for that moving reponse AC.

Alpha Centauri
I believe "Zooooooom!" is the appropriate phrase...

-AC

Mainstream
okay then Zooooooooooooooom then.

Alpha Centauri
*Brings out etch-a-sketch*

This...*Points with stick*...was my post. Now if we read this part here...*Motions to the Mr. Fantastic part*....we can clearly see the point and joke, that I made.

Can we not? Now your homework is 5 pages on "What are jokes?".

-AC

Mainstream
*get's out a pen and paper*

I have it to you first thing in the morning dude!

theflyxx
The Vision can't hurt the Hulk while tangible nor can he hurt the Hulk while intangible.

The Hulk can't hurt the Vision while the Vision is intangible but he can hurt the Vision when he IS tangible.

Simple as that.

The Hulk wins.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by theflyxx
The Vision can't hurt the Hulk while tangible nor can he hurt the Hulk while intangible.

The Hulk can't hurt the Vision while the Vision is intangible but he can hurt the Vision when he IS tangible.

Simple as that.

The Hulk wins. I don't think letting your opponent kill you because you can't hurt them is how superheroes fight.

I smell stalemate.

Draco69
I don't think there's a limit to how long Vision can stay intangible. He's not like Kitty Pryde.

theflyxx
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think letting your opponent kill you because you can't hurt them is how superheroes fight.

I smell stalemate.

Who said anything about the Vision letting the Hulk kill him because he can't hurt the Hulk?

I stated that the Hulk has an advantage because he CAN hurt the Vision (when tangible of course). The Vision can't hurt the Hulk no matter what state he's in.

Swanky-Tuna
Who said anything about the Vision letting the Hulk kill him because he can't hurt the Hulk?

I stated that the Hulk has an advantage because he CAN hurt the Vision (when tangible of course). The Vision can't hurt the Hulk no matter what state he's in. Do you think Vision would know if he doesn't stay intangible, he'll get ripped apart?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't think letting your opponent kill you because you can't hurt them is how superheroes fight.

I smell stalemate.

You never know.

Vision may become immensely depressed at the thought that he cannot win. After an extended period of time, he would become tangible, and throw himself at the Hulk, leaving himself completely at his mercy.

Or maybe Hulk will get bored, and revert to Banner.

Swanky-Tuna
If I was stuck in a hypothetical fight until there was a winner, I'd probably get depressed.

I'm a spiteful person though. I'd sit there intangible just to ruin both our lives.

Cosmic Cube
lol

illadelph12
Is the Vision's intangibility an all or nothing power, or can he make portions of himself intangible as well as his entire being?

Cosmic Cube
All of him. Vision has tried the intangiability/density trick. Didn't work well. Vision got stuck inside of Hulk, and Hulk's immune system started destroying him.

Draco69
He can portionate himself to my knowledge. He used his microwave beams when he was intangible many times.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
All of him. Vision has tried the intangiability/density trick. Didn't work well. Vision got stuck inside of Hulk, and Hulk's immune system started destroying him.

Guess I'm wrong. Poor guy never gets a break.

Cosmic Cube
Look at that.

Draco69
The Hulks always screw the guy.

kgkg
nice pic cosmic there that answer the question.

lol vision a match for hulk man that was stupid

Cosmic Cube
:bows:

Thank you all.

Swanky-Tuna
Hahahahahahaha! Hulk looks as confused as Vision is scared. I'd be pretty freaked out too.

Cosmic Cube
Hahahahahahaha! Yeah!

theflyxx
Originally posted by kgkg
nice pic cosmic there that answer the question.

I guess you and Cosmic Cube never read my post back on the 1st page.

who?-kid
The Vision solidifying inside the Hulk doesn't do much. If anything, the Vision would become trapped inside the Hulk.
Indeed. Vision tried that already in the past. It didn't do much, except hurting the Hulk a bit, but the Hulk kept coming.

Then he decided to become as massive as diamond, but Hulk just punched him into the ground.

Hulk wins.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Look at that.

Isn't that where Vision reconnected the Hulk with Banner after the two became separate entities? Supposedly he was trying to draw Banner's molecules back together and reintegrate them with those of the Hulk.

I don't think Vision would use that as a strategy to defeat the hulk, cause the Vision ain't dumb.

Like I said this is a nonfight, Hulk can't use his only power (strength) against something that he cannot touch, and there isn't much Vision can do to Hulk.

Sometimes there isn't always a winner, and I think this is one of those times.

Mainstream
I don't think that high tech action figure would beat the Hulk..but I do think he'd do better against big Green than most.

Scoobless
definitely a draw ........... although....... Vision never gets tired....... so maybe he stay intangible until Hulk falls asleep..... last one conscious could be seen as a victory

Mainstream
okay I could see a draw.

guy222
Originally posted by Mainstream
okay I could see a draw.

Hulk

FOOM
I'm a bit confused from some of the posts (my apologies).
Has Vision tried solidifying in the Hulk's brain? If so, did Hulk's immune system fight Vision off...or is that just somebody's assumption?

It sounds reasonable that vision could win this way.But if so, does that mean that Kitty Pryde could defeat the Hulk by phasing some thing dangerous into his brain? It's frustrating yet interesting to think that one of Marvels' weakest heroes could take out one of their most powerful. Keeps things in balance.

Hulk samshes Black Bolt, The Thing and Iron Man but uh oh, here comes Shadow Cat!?

Kutulu
Originally posted by FOOM
I'm a bit confused from some of the posts (my apologies).
Has Vision tried solidifying in the Hulk's brain? If so, did Hulk's immune system fight Vision off...or is that just somebody's assumption?

It sounds reasonable that vision could win this way.But if so, does that mean that Kitty Pryde could defeat the Hulk by phasing some thing dangerous into his brain? It's frustrating yet interesting to think that one of Marvels' weakest heroes could take out one of their most powerful. Keeps things in balance.

Hulk samshes Black Bolt, The Thing and Iron Man but uh oh, here comes Shadow Cat!?

As the picture shows, Vision at first was able to phase into Hulk, but as Hulk got more angry he was no longer able to phase through his flesh, and got stuck inside of him. At that point Hulk's immune system began attacking Vision. Kitty Pryde tried to phase WWH partially into the ground but he was able to escape, although it did cause him severe pain. Apparently the more angry Hulk gets, the more dense his molecular structure itself gets.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.