Captain Mar-Vell VS. Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sentry
Can the cosmic powered hero known as Mar-vell, defeat one of earth's most powerful mutants? Mar-Vell has gone toe to toe with cosmic powerhouses like Drax The Destroyer, Silver Surfer, and Thanos. Mar-vell has a decent chance here I think.

Oh this is not Shazam. Marvel's version. Not Genis, his daddy.

King Burger
Is Captain Mar-vell the one who died of cancer (?)
back in the early 80's?

If so, then he wins easily. He was on the level of
the guys you mentioned, which is faaaar beyond
Apocalypse. Afterall, the guy did defeated Thanos.

He wins.

By the way Sentry, Captain Mar-Vell's costume looks
just like the guy in your avatar (Sentry?), what's the
story?

King Burger
--

Sentry
Originally posted by King Burger

By the way Sentry, Captain Mar-Vell's costume looks
just like the guy in your avatar (Sentry?), what's the
story?

Actually my avatar is a picture of his son Genis Vell. The current Captain Marvel. According to Bendis, he's supposed to be joining the New Avengers in the near future.

eleveninches
Genis is a member of the thunderbolts at the moment

Mr. Slippyfist
Bump.

B.A
Slippy i was wondering does Mar-Vell with the bands sue his fists/kicks more or his blasts and the other powers.

Mr. Slippyfist
Originally posted by B.A
Slippy i was wondering does Mar-Vell with the bands sue his fists/kicks more or his blasts and the other powers. Both.

If fisticuffs aren't going to work though, he would easily flow to blasts. And since he's basically a cosmic Spider-Man with fighting skills, it wouldn't take too long, and he could avoid a lot of attacks if he went in for h2h.
Then, he would probably go to blasts.

Assuming Marv tries to go h2h right away anyway...

The current Marv seems pretty ruthless as well... so Apoc could very well have Marv fly right through his head, or get speedblitzed.

B.A
Thanks Slipp. thumb up

Faceman
Cosmic Kung-Fu for the win...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.