Quotes from Cast/Crew on the Acting in ROTS?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EjkoUSC
Perhaps its too specific or difficult a thing to ask for but can anyone share some of the QUOTES that the cast or crew have shared on the Acting and performances in ROTS?

For instance somone asked McCallum how Hayden, Ewan, and Natlie do in the film, to which he replied something along the lines of "They are fantastic in the movie. But you should really be asking me about Ian MacDiarmid. His performance is most surprising" or something like that. I know Anthony Daniels has had some quotes on Ewan. SLJ has said great things about Hayden in this. Lucas seems particularly proud of Hayden this time around. Anyone know any more? I think its an important topic to be positively reinforced on since in a drama like this the confidence of the cast in themselves and their results is imperative to the quality of the film.

bilb
Go to the OS & listen to the audio clips from Ewan, Sam & Chris Lee. That should just about cover it. That & all the publicity that is fixing to smack us in the face about this movie... stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.