Spider-man vs. Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonderman
boxed2He's more deadly than Kraven the Hunter. The only one who can fight him without fear is Wolverine.
Somehow I see Spider-man pulling this one off.

King Burger
Spider-Man is stronger (as far as I now) and faster.

He'll have a hard time, and occasionally he'll come
close to being tagged by Sabertooth's claws, but in
the end he'll knock Sabertooth down, and web him
up.

Spider-man is just one of those characters who is
very hard to pin down or defeat. The guy's just too
good, is all.

Draco69
Actually Sabretooth is stronger. Around Class 40. He once punched Rogue clear out of a building.

Spider-Man stands a good chance.

King Burger
When did he become class 40?

he obvously couldn't have been for a long time,
otherwise Wolverine would never have beaten
the guy so often.

And isn't Rogue twice as strong as that? Was it
a sucker-punch?

Wonderman
No Sabertooth is just like 2 to 5 ton strenght tops.

Draco69
My bad. The strength chart says he's level 4 (800 to 25 ton) However he did really hurt Rogue with the punch during the introduction of the maruaders.

Zahit
These two already fought. Sabretooth got his ass kicked.

stormfront13
imo sabertooth wins he can recover from whatever spiderman does to him

Jimmy Buggs
imo you are a moron

who?-kid
Originally posted by Zahit
These two already fought. Sabretooth got his ass kicked.
I'm a Spider-Man fan, but even I thought that fight was a bit exaggerated: Sabretooth can give SM much more trouble than that.

Spider-Man wins, but not very easily.

Linkalicious
Spiderman wins...but he needs a new uniform after the fight because he's getting clawed up pretty good by Sabretooth by the time he manages to actually knock him out.

and laughing marvel.com rates him a four. That site should never be used to support an arguement.

Zahit
He webbed Sabretooth in the face. Sabretooth tried to rip it off,
but instead ripped the skin off his face. Fight over.
There's so many ways Spidey can whoop Sabretooth......

of course Wolvie fanboys will never accept this since it would
imply that Spidey can also beat Wolverine.....
oh dear.....not Wolvie.....

BootlegBoys420
We be bootleg!!!!!

spidey takes this one,but is not going to be easy.
ST HEALING FACTOR DOES NOT WORK INSTANTANIOUSLY.ST is great though.

we run these streets!!! confused mad evil face cool

Zahit
Originally posted by BootlegBoys420
we run these streets!!! confused mad evil face cool
nope. yancy street gangsters do. sorry to burst yer bubble....rifle

DarkCrawler
I run these streets, mofo. smokin'

BootlegBoys420
Guess we all run these streets!!!lol laughing

theflyxx
Spider-Man wins 9/10.

dominic/wolf
wait which sabertooth the insan one or the almost genius one either way sipidy somked like duby one sunday

black wolverine
zahit im a wolverine and deadpool fan but im smartenought to kno spidey can beat all of them wolvie ans deadppol he is smarter than sabertooth stronger than sabertooth and just plain faster than him its just logic

srankmissingnin
Once again it comes down to the webbing, something that neither Wolverine or Sabretooth are strong enough to break out of. Webbing gives Spider-man at least 8-9/10 but with out it Pete doesn't not have enough of a strength advantage to pull out a win and any differance in speed is slight at best.

Zahit
Originally posted by black wolverine
zahit im a wolverine and deadpool fan but im smartenought to kno spidey can beat all of them wolvie ans deadppol he is smarter than sabertooth stronger than sabertooth and just plain faster than him its just logic
Your logic is well-noted and most appreciated!!!!

rockon

lightaxe
Well considering Daredevil pwned Sabretooth im gonna have to say Spidey would win. It cant be that much harder for him than it was for Daredevil.

King Burger
I disagree a bit.

Spider-Man's agility and speed is basically a part of his powers,
while for Sabertooth (like with Wolverine), it is due to years of
training. This may give Spider-Man the advantage in speed and
agility.

And while it is true that Spider-Man's strength may not be all
that much greater than Sabertooth (though it is twice as much),
he nevertheless uses his strength alot more often than does
Sabertooth, who generally just slashed at his opponents.

Besides, Spider-Man is one of those guys who when he loses it,
he becomes really dangerous and super-tough to beat.

I will say that I still find it hard to believe that Sabertooth is in
the class 4-6 tons range, since Wolverine seems to kick his a**
quite often for a guy of only peak human strength going against
a guy who can lift 4-6 tons?

Wonderman
I may have been off on Sabertooths strength level. It says he is perfect like Captain America...so his strength is prob. 800 pounds.

dami wilson
YOU GUYS ARE SO NOT SURE OF YOUR STATISTICS. Is there an oficial website one can check on this? Or can we write a letter to marvel? Im sure even they dont know what's what!

I hope they print out a strength level comic someday just to explain the facts. But they prob wont!

King Burger
Well, MarvelDirectory.Com is not official, but they do
print from the Marvel Universe Handbook.

http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=570

Ofcourse, it may be out-dated a bit. I guess.

long pig
here we go again with sabretooths strength level, he first came out at around 300lbs then went to a lil over wolvies stregnth but ive seen the dude pick cars up...wtf....hes matched rogues 40ton lvl ....i dont undertand this guy!
from all the comics i see i'd guestimate hes around 4 tons.
in the ironfist comic he was below peak...but he was a uber puss im those days.

Cosmo Kramer
Originally posted by lightaxe
Well considering Daredevil pwned Sabretooth im gonna have to say Spidey would win. It cant be that much harder for him than it was for Daredevil.

Yes...yes it can. Imagine a really big anciant sabertooth tiger with a healing factor, human train of thought and adamantium.

cherry cola
i read someone fan fiction fight of these two who ever wrote di a good job of detailing the fight. Spider-man won in the end but was badly hurt. the setting was a mall and sabretooth was looking for jubilee but found spider-man. spiderman was able to dodge most of the slashes and out power sabretooth I believe spider-man ran out of webbing and fought him HTH. Spider-man man was eventually able to KO Sabretooth for a couple of minute and in my book that declared him the winah.

King Burger
Well, the key here for me is the strength level of Sabertooth.

If he's normal strength, then Spider-Man can knock him out
relatively easily.

If he's around the same level, then I say Spider-Man can win
after some tough fight (as that fan-fiction agreed).

If he's around Rogue's level, then Spider-Man has very little
chance of success.

jinzin
Well if we want to talk about inconsistant writing than that peter parker comic is definitely a great example. Not only did spiderman win via sabretooth pulling the webbing of his face, and some of his face with it, but two months later, sabretooth not only had not recovered (still had stitches to boot), but then got his ass served to him by the black cat. WTF? I mean really, the guy layed out rogue in three blows, KOed her, and then in wolverine 126 his face healed in three panals after a similary devestating blow (as the spidey webs) from wolvies claws.

I don't think sabretooth is peak human, as it's been pointed out he's tossed cars into the air, he kicked rogues ass with physical force, he's uppercutted wolverine 3 stories into the air, and he's crumpled a curling bar into an iron shotput, and was killing killpower who's at herc level stength and has superhuman agility himself.
Now he's sporting adamantium.
He's definitely dangerous enough to put the hurt on spiderman in a bad way, he's blindingly fast (faster than wolverine, who's surprised spidey with his speed) and can take anything spiderman dishes out to him.
I cuncur, it all comes down to the webbing, sabretooth can shred it, pull it off, etc. but if he's bound in an uncomprimising position, it's all over. In a straight up brawl, I think, he's kicked spiderman's ass, but if spiderman has to resort to webbing him up completely, it's all over.
BTW.
in most of their showing's wolverine's been beaten by sabretooth, for a long long time (back in the day) sabretooth beat wolverine in every one of their encounters, Wolverine's gotten better since then and has been able to dice sabretooth up a few times since, but when it boils down to it, most of their encounters end up like it did in "the native" storyline with sabes standing victorious.
After making a fur coat out of the wendigo, I wouldn't be surprised to see sabretooth beating anyone below hulk-like levels anymore.

Scoobless
Weapon X suped up Sabretooth when they gave him adamantium...... he's a lot better now than he used to be...... but i can still see Spidey winning this

K3VIL
If the great old Victor Creed is Class 40, than Spider-Man is gonna being wiped out.I mean, boosting the power of someone like Creed, is like unleashing a maniac on the streets.Even with his classical powers and peak human strenght I can assume that DD beating him is crap writing.

Scoobless
he isn't so much of a maniac anymore though....... he seems fairly level headed.... for someone with overt homocidal tendencies...... and i doubt he's reached class 40

srankmissingnin
Sabretooth also effortless broke free from metal bindings Polaris was using to trap him while she was fortifying them with her powers; he was one strong beast

manjaro
the only up grade sabretooth has gotten is that from now on as far as MU is concerned he officially has adamantium bones and claws, cuz before it was just wolverine but he is still in the 800 range. trust me on that one. i think would win if its a long long fight. cuz tho peter is gonna bang the shit outta him little by little he's gonna get his scratches in too and peter cant heal that quick so either he bleeds to death or e runs away b4 he bleeds to death

srankmissingnin
Sabretoot his not in the 800lbs range; hell, Wolverine isn't even in the 800lbs range. Sabretooth was given strength enhancements in the Weapon X run, he was at least in the 10 ton range but it seems he has lost the upgrade since the last time he fought Wolverine he was "killed"

talon00x
Sabretooth's physical abilities have been augmented at least twice: first,
by his son Graydon in the Sabretooth Limited Series, and later by the new Weapon X Program.

Sabretooth's more impressive displays of strength is twisting an iron barbell into a knot and tossing Wolverine, who weighs 300 pounds due to his Adamantium enforced skeleton, 60 feet into the air and through the roof of Xavier's mansion with only one hand. These feats mathematically require an axial load of at least 6,000 pounds. (3tons)

^ That was before both his enhancements, so he is close to 10 tons if not there.

This fight won't go to strength, spiderman don't play that game. Being that spiderman is so fast and has his spidersence I can't honestly seeing sabretooth hit him, although im going for sabretooth this is what i think.

On the other hand sabretooth took a bad beating from sasquatch (who is in the 70 ton i think, hes up there) Spiderman could screw Creed up bad with his webbing, but if Creed does cut him and its deep Creed can take the win.

I take that back i believe sabretooth can hit him. Lizard does it hes no more special, i think creed would rip lizard in half, so yeah i think creed could pull it off with a little luck.

srankmissingnin
Another strength feat, I think it was in a Mystique/Sabretooth mini, Sabretooth stopped a huge blast door from closing with one arm and held suspended with ease.

ragesRemorse
Originally posted by dami wilson
YOU GUYS ARE SO NOT SURE OF YOUR STATISTICS. Is there an oficial website one can check on this? Or can we write a letter to marvel? Im sure even they dont know what's what!

I hope they print out a strength level comic someday just to explain the facts. But they prob wont!

I think people are to worried about statistic, instead of actually debating he character and known abilities and actions from published comics. See, thats the way we used to debate hypothetical comic vs bouts. now, people have there own little handy dandy marvel and dc encyclopedia pocket books, and are also linked up into the marvel archives via cell phone. you show me stats, i show you contradictions,discrepancies and BULLSHIT.

King Burger
I disagree. Spider-Man often uses his strength, and engages
in phyical attacks, when he's fighting super-villians. It's only
when he's fighting common criminals or normal human beings
that he doesn't.

Besides, if Sabertooth pucnhed Rogue away, then shouldn't
it also be brought up that Spider-Man did the same to She-Hulk,
who is stronger than Rogue?

Anyway, I say that unless Sabertooth is indeed so much stronger
than Spider-Man, then Spider-Man wins after a tugh and bloody
fight.

The one thing that the past thirty years have shown, is that one
should never count Spider-Man out.

BENITO
Spidey sooo wins

talon00x
Originally posted by King Burger
I disagree. Spider-Man often uses his strength, and engages
in phyical attacks, when he's fighting super-villians. It's only
when he's fighting common criminals or normal human beings
that he doesn't.

I see your point ,but still i wasnt talking strength like punching strength, more like hulk or juggernaut strength, hes not going to push him back so many yards or pick him up and throw him through a building (i didnt mean he would punch him).

Yet if spiderman punches sabretooth as hard as he can in the face spidermans hand will be broken. Just like before when sabretooth didnt have hes adamantium and punched wolverine in the face.

I still think sabretooth could pull it off, im not counting spiderman out, but i think he could do it.

srankmissingnin
I don't see Sabretooth's strength as much of a factor here, his claws will rend Pete's flesh and Spider-man and thats what matters. Victor could stand still and let Parker wail on him with full strength punches to the face all day and it wouldn't be close to one punch from a class 100 brick.

Webbing gets the win

Linkalicious
what i don't understand about guys with adamantium skulls in comics:

Why don't their brains get scrambled in the least when an uber powerful guy punches them in the face?

Wolverine's brain should be tasty wheat after being punched by Hulk.

srankmissingnin
There is at least one comic where the captions to side says Wolverine's organs turned to liquid when the Hulk hits him and his healing factor repairs them

LordFear
I really think Vic can pull this off. Victor is an unbelievable foe, extremely dangerous. I mean he is on a Carnage kind of level, as far as aggression. The upper hand here is Vic is trained merc, covert black ops agent and just a born psychotic. Those are crazy attributes coupled with physical enhancements that are insane!!!!
SM is in a fight for his life and he has so use every trick in the book, when Vic goes berserker on him.

talon00x
Originally posted by LordFear
I really think Vic can pull this off. Victor is an unbelievable foe, extremely dangerous. I mean he is on a Carnage kind of level, as far as aggression. The upper hand here is Vic is trained merc, covert black ops agent and just a born psychotic. Those are crazy attributes coupled with physical enhancements that are insane!!!!
SM is in a fight for his life and he has so use every trick in the book, when Vic goes berserker on him.

agreed sabretooth is a killer thats what he does best,and hes been doing it way before spidermans time. His first kill happened when he was nine years old (it was his pediatrician and he killed 3 police officers when he was thirteen years old, i even know the names of the victims).

What im trying to point out is that Victor Creed has more experience in the battle field, he is trained very well in hand to hand combat, and isn't bound with the responsibility of saving lives. If this fight takes place in the city lives will be taken.

He just needs to hit one vital organ or a major artery and the fight is over.

giljotiini

LordFear
fURTHERMORE this is the reason why guys like Batman fears opponents like Joker. WHen you are fighting with a moral code but the other guy isn't, it's three times as difficult to beat him because he has no value for human life therefore, not only are you trying to save your ass but every bystander nearby.

who?-kid
Originally posted by talon00x
What im trying to point out is that Victor Creed has more experience in the battle field.
I don't know about that. Spider-Man was around and beating the crap out of bad guys LONG time before Creed showed up. I know Creed is supposed to be older and so, but still, if we are going to count the number of each other fights, or if we are gonna compare the enemies of SM and Vic, Sabretooth loses big time.

95 % of the Spider-Man villains only need to hit one vital organ.

Spider-Man can take him, but it won't be easy.

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man wins.

LordFear
I don't doubt SM would put up a fight but in the end, he would get himself gutted!!

who?-kid
I don't see how, he still remains faster, more agile, stronger and at least as experienced. And is very hard to hit. And the web can do wonders...

LordFear
People stop saying that SM is just as experienced as Creed.
That is such shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at their timeline and chronology. SM is much younger, yes he has fought a lot for a kid his age but Creed has been around much longer and has been fighting much longer.
Cut it out. You people just don't wanna see things rationally when it comes to SM

who?-kid
Originally posted by LordFear
People stop saying that SM is just as experienced as Creed.
That is such shit!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at their timeline and chronology. SM is much younger, yes he has fought a lot for a kid his age but Creed has been around much longer and has been fighting much longer.
Cut it out. You people just don't wanna see things rationally when it comes to SM
Settle down, and stop calling someone a fanboy because they don't agree with you.

You know as well as I do that Spider-Man has fought almost EVERY hero/villain of the Marvel Universe (and some of DC), and has been doing that since the day he was created, in the early sixties, years and years before Creed was even mentioned.

Second, Spider-Man has - during those countless fights - done much more impressive stuff when fighting powerhouses than Creed ever will do.

The ONLY thing Sabretooth has, is his age. That's it. Since when is being older a guarantee for being a more experienced fighter ???

Add all those things together, and we can see that Spider-Mans is as experienced as Sabretooth, if not more.

talon00x
He is more experienced because he has been trained by various organizations such as the C.I.A., HYDRA, and Weapon X. Since roughly around WWII.

Hand to hand fight, sabretooth walks away smiling, playing tactics thats a toss up on the writers part (i believe spiderman would win a far away fight), also depends if this is in a Spiderman title or a Sabretooth title (it does make a big difference)

Spiderman isnt that much more ahead in strength than you may think, read my previous posts.

lightaxe
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Yes...yes it can. Imagine a really big anciant sabertooth tiger with a healing factor, human train of thought and adamantium.

But im saying if Daredevil can take out Sabretooth why couldnt spiderman?

DarkCrawler
Spider-man has more experience fighting super-powered villains...

FistOfThe North
Spiderman would win because he is smarter and probably more stronger but definetely faster. Sabertooth fights more with instinct. But Spiderman also has intict in the form of Spidey sense. Its a no brainer: Spiderman would win hands down maybe effortlessly even.

talon00x
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Spider-man has more experience fighting super-powered villains...

Maybe so, but Victor is more skilled hand to hand, and has demonstrated against very powerful opponents that he cannot be taken likely. The moment you drop your guard he will kill you.

That was before his enhancements, and before he became a great villain. The way he fights with wolverine he should not be so easily dismissed in any fight.

Faster yes, stronger not for certain, smarter in field tactics sabretooth is smarter. He knows how to fight hes not a bum that lucks out with an alien symbiote. Spiderman doesnt fight with instict he thinks everything out hes got what i like to call book smarts, which is good for thinking up traps. Sabretooth being an expert tracker and hunter looks for such traps. A no brainer? Sorry friend this would be a good fight.

Remember this strength, speed, endurance, and duribility doesn't always mean you going to win, it just helps. Captain America, batman, deadpool, wolverine are all examples.

FistOfThe North
well Talon. The topic is who would win. Spiderman or Sabertooth. You didnt stick to the topic and came to no conclusion and You dare to quote Me ? I think your out of place my friend. I think your just tired of being on the Spidey bandwagon and wanna play devils advocate for a change but you cannot avoid the fact in this way. Spiderman is way faster and more agile than Sabertooth is. He is smarter than Sabertooth is. Sabertooth thinks as an animal does. With out thought and maybe severe psychlogical emotions like rage. An emotion than can blind in a fight. Spiderman uses cunning and will mastermind Sabertooth. Sabertooth has lost to foes weaker than Spiderman. Sabertooth will lose. Im not saying the Sabertooth will not be a worthy foe, Im just saying the Spiderman can beat Sabertooth.

DarkCrawler
Spider-Man has beaten better people with his bare hands.

King Burger
Spider-Man is indeed faster in his reflexes, and more
agile than Sabertooth.

Sabertooth's agility and reflexes are great because of
years and years of experience.

Spider-Man's agility and refelxes are, howevr, have been
given to him by the same radio-active spider that gave
him his other powers.

In other words, while Sabertooth's agility and reflexes are
top peak human, Spider-Man's are super-human (he is
repeatedly shown dodging bullet fire, even while haging on
his webs, due to his spider-sense and super-reflexes).

So Spider-Man is faster and more agile.

As for Sabertoth being a killer, so is Carnage and Tombstone
and other super-humans that Spider-Man repeatedly defeated
in the past.

Again, I say Spider-Man beats Sabertooth, though after a
tough fight, and maybe a few cuts here and there.

By the way, I am the only one here who thinks it's really
stupid how Marvel has given Sabertooth adamantium
bones? This was one of Wolverine's signature trade-marks,
but the suddenly we get Bullseye getting adamantium
bones, and now Sabertooth! I thought this procedure was
suppose to be a tough and dangerous process? Marvel has
yet again taken a cool idea, and over-used it.

juggernaut74
I truly believe Spiderman wins cause of his strength and agility edge but if he makes one mistake he will pay for it with his life. Sabretooth does not play games.

talon00x
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
well Talon. The topic is who would win. Spiderman or Sabertooth. You didnt stick to the topic and came to no conclusion and You dare to quote Me ? I think your out of place my friend. I think your just tired of being on the Spidey bandwagon and wanna play devils advocate for a change but you cannot avoid the fact in this way. Spiderman is way faster and more agile than Sabertooth is. He is smarter than Sabertooth is. Sabertooth thinks as an animal does. With out thought and maybe severe psychlogical emotions like rage. An emotion than can blind in a fight. Spiderman uses cunning and will mastermind Sabertooth. Sabertooth has lost to foes weaker than Spiderman. Sabertooth will lose. Im not saying the Sabertooth will not be a worthy foe, Im just saying the Spiderman can beat Sabertooth.

Dare quote you? Oh God im doing it again! Dont get your panties in a twist buddy. No need to lash out pokey

He doesnt think like a animal you clearly dont read his comics. He isnt some mindless animal that goes around killing people.

In case you couldnt tell before, my pick is sabretooth (if you would read my previous post you would have known this) roll eyes (sarcastic)

You say that spiderman is "way faster" this is true and I havent said otherwise, but if this does begin to piss sabretooth off then sabretooth will then set up a trap maybe start killing Innocent people to make spidey drop his guard.

You dont think sabretooth is cunning, if he wasnt wolverine would win ever fight with sabretooth.

What the HELL are you talking about?!?

talon00x
Originally posted by King Burger
Spider-Man is indeed faster in his reflexes, and more
agile than Sabertooth.

Sabertooth's agility and reflexes are great because of
years and years of experience.

Spider-Man's agility and refelxes are, howevr, have been
given to him by the same radio-active spider that gave
him his other powers.

In other words, while Sabertooth's agility and reflexes are
top peak human, Spider-Man's are super-human (he is
repeatedly shown dodging bullet fire, even while haging on
his webs, due to his spider-sense and super-reflexes).

So Spider-Man is faster and more agile.

As for Sabertoth being a killer, so is Carnage and Tombstone
and other super-humans that Spider-Man repeatedly defeated
in the past.

Again, I say Spider-Man beats Sabertooth, though after a
tough fight, and maybe a few cuts here and there.

By the way, I am the only one here who thinks it's really
stupid how Marvel has given Sabertooth adamantium
bones? This was one of Wolverine's signature trade-marks,
but the suddenly we get Bullseye getting adamantium
bones, and now Sabertooth! I thought this procedure was
suppose to be a tough and dangerous process? Marvel has
yet again taken a cool idea, and over-used it.

The difference between carnage and sabretooth is this 1). Carnage is a fool, 2). Carnage goes around killing people, and sabretooth is a assassin, 3). Carnage is a sloppy killer, he'll hack away even when his victim is already dead.

manjaro
creed wins becuase:

spidy lands a punch as hard as he can(possibly breaks his hand) sends him reeling creed heals up,

he slashes spidey with his claws, it hurts like hell he doesnt heal up

spidey lands some more punches, dodges his attacks, making fun of him and cracking jokes while he's at it. creed heals up and puts in more blows of his own cuasing more considerable damage.
sooner or later spidey figures out that someone's bleeding profusely and its not creed. fight drags out a little while longer spidey gets his throat ripped out(on account of being weakend by the massive blood loss and all).

The fact of the matter is, from a sheer brute strengh POV spidey can deliver more punishment but he cant give anything creed cant take. and as was mentioned previuosly Creed is an expert h2h combatant, so its not like spidey is gonna be the only one landing punches, as fast as he is. and vic is not just gonna sit there like a bump on a log while peter wails on him. BTW i still maintain that creed is still in the range of 800lbs. if not, somebody needs to refer me to a source where it says otherwise.

talon00x
Originally posted by manjaro
BTW i still maintain that creed is still in the range of 800lbs. if not, somebody needs to refer me to a source where it says otherwise.

He is far beyond 800lbs. At minimum 6000lbs, but he has had surgical procedures done that increased his strength and healing factor.

He tossed Wolverine, who weighs 300 pounds due to his
Adamantium enforced skeleton, 60 feet into the air and through the roof of Xavier's mansion with only one hand. These feats mathematically require an axial load of at least 6,000 pounds. Ms. Marvel #24.

srankmissingnin
The thing about characters with healing factors is that they can take a hit with out worrying. This is a huge edge since some one like Spider-man needs to worry about landing a hit then getting out with his insides being ripped out. As soon as he attacks he is left wide open and someone who isn't worrying about dodging or limiting the damage sustained can easily exploit that situation.

On a side note, Spider-man is not "alot faster" then Sabretooth; he is faster and more agile but not enough to be of any use in deciding the victor.

who?-kid
You say that spiderman is "way faster" this is true and I havent said otherwise, but if this does begin to piss sabretooth off then sabretooth will then set up a trap maybe start killing Innocent people to make spidey drop his guard.

If Sabretooth is stupid enough to do that, he is dead. Spider-Man has quite a temper, and when he goes apeshit on Sabretooth, his healing won't be able to keep up.

There are lots of ways to defeat Spider-Man, and Sabretooth will give him a hard fight, but making Spider-Man furious is not the best idea ever.

King Burger
The difference between carnage and sabretooth is this 1). Carnage is a fool, 2). Carnage goes around killing people, and sabretooth is a assassin, 3). Carnage is a sloppy killer, he'll hack away even when his victim is already dead.

True enough. Maybe.

But Carnage's total insanity and psychopathic behavior
makes him both unpredictable, and more dangerous since
he is an even bigger threat to the surrounding civilians,
which means Spider-man has to be even more careful
around him.

Also, add Carnage's Symbiot's tentacles and shrapnels,
as well as his super-strength (greater than Sabertooth's
I figure), and you have a potentially greater opponent
than Sabertooth.

If Spider-Man is fast and agile enought o didge Carnage's
Symbiot atacks, then he's more than fast and agile enough
to dodge any of Sabertooth's attacks and slashes.

Also, who?-kid is abosultely right. Unlike Captain America
or Superman, Spider-Man does get angry, and when he
does, he's cab be plenty scary.

talon00x
You all make great points, but i just see sabretooths superior knowledge of fighting taking this fight, also what srank said about the healing factor. That is very true the beating he took from sasquatch proves he doesnt have to worry about attacks.

I dont know about his healing factor not keeping up with the damage that spiderman puts out. This fight will more than likely go to who can take the bigger @$$ whoopen.

chair

FistOfThe North
lol ! I dont wear panties my friend Mr. Talon. Although I love slowly taking them off extremely attractive women as oppose to you. Im just flaberghasted at the fact that you think Sabertooth can actually defeat Spiderman. Sabertooth would already come into a match furious, full of rage, against a mild mannered even humorous Spiderman. Now lets have Spiderman come in, full or rage in a fight against Sabertooth. Spiderman would beat him down, grizzly. Nuff said.

talon00x
lol ! I dont wear panties my friend Mr. Talon. Although I love slowly taking them off extremely attractive women as oppose to you. Im just flaberghasted at the fact that you think Sabertooth can actually defeat Spiderman. Sabertooth would already come into a match furious, full of rage, against a mild mannered even humorous Spiderman. Now lets have Spiderman come in, full or rage in a fight against Sabertooth. Spiderman would beat him down, grizzly. Nuff said.

hysterical

lol, Its not just me that thinks sabretooth can win Mr. Fist, and I didnt know they had extremely attractive women in the escort service. Ok nuff with the insults friend wink

You really think sabretooth will just sit there and let some little punk beat on him, and be so easily defeated like he has absolutely no tolerance for pain. If anything a smile will be sabretooths only reaction just like it was after his beating by sasquatch, getting his face tore up by wolverine, and getting beat down by one of sinisters super soldiers. (he won all three of those fights)

Ok lets say spidey does come in all full of rage after learning that marry jane is in fact a man (ah just go with it,its funny if you think about it long enough) ok he finds some random guy in the city and starts beating the hell out of him. That guy ends up being sabretooth after a few minutes spiderman stops hitting him turns around and then sabretooth stands up, and hes very pissed what do you think would happen next?

Im taking bids on this scenario, I want to hear some good stuff.

Would sabretooth behead spiderman giljotiini

or will spiderman lay down the biggest beating in history, real rated R stuff. tv_horror

or will it be a tie boxing

or will they become friends and go get a drink cheers

FistOfThe North
Sorry hermalpha, I use natural game not an escort service but anyway. I think Spidey would lay down the biggest beating since when your were a kid. The more angrier Sabertooth becomes the more vulnerable he'll be to spiderman. In your scenario, I think that right after Sabertooth gets up he will be indeed angrier, no doubt. But Spiderman would be even more pissed off knowing than the dude didn't stay down and even 10x more furious that its Sabertooth. He would go apeshit berserk and would try to kill Sabertooth like literally. And its not to web him up, not arrest him or knock him and teach him a lesson, but to kill him, fast and furiously. And Spiderman would do so. He would charge Sabertooth at full speed with all his might and anger and would hit Sabertooth with a punch so incredibly hard, right on the jaw, that it would sound like a car bomb, The hit would send Sabertooth flying upwards dead str8 into a few skyscrapers at the speed of sound, only for sabertooth to come back down and impale himself right onto the tip of the Empire State Building. Thats what would happen my friend.

Draco69
"He would charge Sabertooth at full speed with all his might and anger and would hit Sabertooth with a punch so incredibly hard, right on the jaw, that it would sound like a car bomb, The hit would send Sabertooth flying upwards dead str8 into a few skyscrapers at the speed of sound, only for sabertooth to come back down and impale himself right onto the tip of the Empire State Building. Thats what would happen my friend."

What the f**k?

FistOfThe North
Ok Draco. What was your point of that. Like what I wrote, huh. Got something better than plagerising? Thanks.

Draco69
The What the f**k? means that the above makes no sense. I personally have no opinion but "hit would send Sabertooth flying upwards dead str8 into a few skyscrapers at the speed of sound" is grossly exaggerating Spidey's abilities.

FistOfThe North
Aparently you have not see Spiderman when he gets very upset. There frankly no stopping him.

talon00x
Im sorry but if spiderman hit sabretooth's adamantium that hard, every bone in his arm would shatter.

I personally think that when sabretooth stood up and spiderman saw who he beat down he goes OHHHHHHHHHHH censored2. Spiderman now realizing who he just beat down is getting ready to dish out an other serving but sabretooth is like furious. Spiderman jumps at him and hits him downward causing sabretooth to hit the ground. Spiderman picks him up by his shirt to punch him again, but sabretooth give Parker five nice deep slashes across his stomach, like you said spidey would be pissed making him not as aware as when he is calm. Spidey loosing a lot of blood and little time to think of a way to get rid of sabretooth he shoots web in his face. While sabretooth is clawing to remove it spidey runs into an alley where he hopes to hide for a while and regain some strength. Removing all of the web sabretooth uses his expert tracking skills which isnt too hard as there is a trail of blood leading him right to spidey. Spidey being too weak to defend himself only leads to sabretooth slicing parker to pieces. Watching parker on the ground bleeding to death he then rips him into sections.

This is my opinion, dont dis it

giljotiini

IronClad
Spiderman is faster, stronger, more agile, and has COMPLETE control of his body at all times....Sabretooth would take beating in this one....

talon00x
Originally posted by IronClad
Spiderman is faster, stronger, more agile, and has COMPLETE control of his body at all times....Sabretooth would take beating in this one....

As far as faster, like in speed he couldn't be that much faster. Stronger um maybe a little not enough to drastically change the fight. Agile yes he is a lot more agile than sabretooth that one ill give ya. If spider is mad then his agility wont be that much of a factor because when your angry people get sloppy and careless.

If (If ) sabretooth is a little weaker he makes it up with his adamantium skeleton, his healing factor, and his Superior hand to hand skills.

FistOfThe North
No Alpha. I disagree with your opinion. Spiderman will not lose that easily. That wasnt even a fight. C'mon. You made Spiderman out to be whack. A couple sneak scratches killing spiderman due to blood loss? What happened to Spidey sense? c'mon?! lol I think your ridiculuosly overestimating Sabertooth and extremely underestimating Spiderman. Lets be real here Alpha. You give Spiderman no credit, huh?..Its as if your saying Spiderman cant fight, which everyone and their own mama knows that Spidey is sick with it. Fanboys,,

Draco69
Alpha? You mean Talon00x. Edit, before the real Alpha hunts you down.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Draco69
Alpha? You mean Talon00x. Edit, before the real Alpha hunts you down. No. I mean Alpha. And Im the hunter.

JWangSDC
Poker is really the best way to analyze these fights. Spider man is AA and Sabertooth is KK. Spiderman is 4:1, but shit happens

talon00x
No Alpha. I disagree with your opinion. Spiderman will not lose that easily. That wasnt even a fight. C'mon. You made Spiderman out to be whack. A couple sneak scratches killing spiderman due to blood loss? What happened to Spidey sense? c'mon?! lol I think your ridiculuosly overestimating Sabertooth and extremely underestimating Spiderman. Lets be real here Alpha. You give Spiderman no credit, huh?..Its as if your saying Spiderman cant fight, which everyone and their own mama knows that Spidey is sick with it. Fanboys,,

Did you read my whole post? If you did it would have explained that because spidey was angry he made the mistake of thinking the fight was over, giving sabretooth a chance to attack. It wasnt the blood loss that killed him, and this is my version make up your own stick out tongue

FistOfThe North
Yes but you have obviously not read any posts at all. I have my scenerio posted. blood loss was a factor in his death in the "story"

talon00x
Oh you mean the punching him so hard in the jaw that he flys through the air at the speed of sound, yeah i thought you were joking jester

Blood loss was a factor of his death but not the absolute cause. In other words it was the first step in beating him. Spiderman heals like a normal person why wouldnt a large gash slow him down, or weaken him?

FistOfThe North
LoL !Jeez, I added a bit of humour, but I was given the option of staing my opinion on the outcome. And I did so. i never said a large gash wouldnt slow him down or weaken him. I'm sayin that it would even get as far as Spiderman being hit. Just as you disagree with my quote. I can disagree with yours as well. Spiderman would win.

talon00x
agreed, i just think if kraven the hunter does as good as he does, then sabretooth could do better. Although sabretooth cant run 60 mph, but sabretooth isnt looking to run away devil2

FistOfThe North
And neither is Spiderman.

jinzin
which is why spiderman is gonna die.. anyways, i stand by the "it all comes down to the webbing" theory. In a staight up brawl, spidey gets trashed. Wolverine took everything that spiderman had to dish out and just kept coming, sabretooth would do the same, only he wouldn't care if he killed spiderman. spiderman loses.

talon00x
Originally posted by jinzin
which is why spiderman is gonna die.. anyways, i stand by the "it all comes down to the webbing" theory. In a staight up brawl, spidey gets trashed. Wolverine took everything that spiderman had to dish out and just kept coming, sabretooth would do the same, only he wouldn't care if he killed spiderman. spiderman loses.

nice point

FistOfThe North
which is why spiderman is gonna die.. anyways, i stand by the "it all comes down to the webbing" theory. In a staight up brawl, spidey gets trashed. Wolverine took everything that spiderman had to dish out and just kept coming, sabretooth would do the same, only he wouldn't care if he killed spiderman. spiderman loses. Your argument is flat because you go by opinion. I use Fact. Spiderman will defeat Sabertooth. Now 'm not saying Sabertooth sucks at fighting, im just saying that he wont win in a fight against Spiderman. Why dont you post a poll and see? Black Cat smashed his face in for god sake and Misty Knight put him out of commission for weeks after only his third appearance in the Marvel Universe! And Spiderman could easily take Black cat and Misty Knight out easily, lol c'mon!.......

jinzin
flat? i guess you missed out on my first post. Anyway spiderman did go all out on wolverine and wolvie stalemated him in a fight where wolverine held back....sabretooth beats wolverine 75 to 80% o the time. you do the math.

and since I guess you missed my previous post here it is in it's rehashed state.

" If we want to talk about inconsistant writing than that peter parker comic is definitely a great example. Not only did spiderman win via sabretooth pulling the webbing of his face, and some of his face with it, but two months later, sabretooth not only had not recovered (still had stitches to boot), but then got his ass served to him by the black cat. WTF? I mean really, the guy layed out rogue in three blows, KOed her, and then in wolverine 126 his face healed in three panals after a similary devestating blow (as the spidey webs) from wolvies claws."

Now please tell me how this is a credible example, when sabretooth was completely depowered. Spiderman beat a tooth who not only wasn't sporting a healing factor, but was also very non resistant to pain. Two things that are ridiculously out of character for sabes. I'm not going to take away from the fact that sabes lost both of those fights but he was obviously not sporting his healing abilities at their max (considering that the healing factor's effeciency runs on energy, it may be possible that sabretooth had some sort of lethal virus, slowing down his healing factor, or that he hadn't eaten or rested for weeks.) other than that there's no way to explain how he lost with such seriously weak attacks against him.

Sabretooth has downed, killpower (who's at hercules' level and has superhuman speed, agility and a healing factor to boot), rogue, wendigo (who gives hulk a hard time), wolverine (who stalemated spiderman), and aside from that it took both punisher and spidey to hold off sabretooth once. My opinion is that sabes will win in a brawl yes, but my examples are nothing but facts.

FistOfThe North
Sabretooth possesses an unspecified degree of superhuman strength. In the past, he has demonstrated sufficient strength to lift(military press) at least 3 tons. Spiderman can lift 10 tons and is faster and smarter, Nuff said.

FistOfThe North
Sabretooth's reflexes and agility are enhanced somewhat beyond the range attainable for a normal human being, but not to the degree of say, Spider-Man. This entails being able to perform gymnastic and acrobatic feats superior to that of any Olympic athlete who has ever competed, but still in a somewhat comparable range. Spiderman would smash Sabertooth. c'mon now. lets have an honest dicussion here.

FistOfThe North
Characters with no superhuman powers such Iron Fist and Daredevil have encountered and defeated Sabretooth by simply outsmarting him. Sabretooth often inadvertently defeats himself, as when he tore Spider-Man's webbing from his face (incapacitating himself) and punched Wolverine's unbreakable adamantium face at full force (breaking his hand). This tendency reflects arrogance on Sabretooth's part rather than low intelligence though ..

jinzin
no, obviusly it's not "nuff said" smarter yeah I'll give ya that, but this isn't prep time spidey with a chem kit vs. sabretooth. On the battlefeild sabretooths fightin abiltity, instincts, and strategic nature are suberb, spidey's book smarts mean beans in this fight.

spiderman may be stronger too, does it really matter? nope. why is that? let me tell ya. if wolverine can take everything that spiderman can dish out and just sit there smiling, what on earth is spiderman gonna go to sabretooth, who is times stronger than wolverine, but also thrives off pain? NOTHIN! there's no physical thing that spiderman can do to put sabretooth down and out (*waits for spiderman fanoys to start up their organsnatching theories) lol . Wolverine can take full on shots from hulk, if sabretooth is even measily 3 or 4 times stronger than wolvie that puts him on a playing feild where spidey's strength means (role that beautiful bean footage) BEANS again!

Spidey's faster too,,,but not ungodly fast. Once, again spidey was hella surprised by wolverine's speed and thought wolverine to be faster than himself for a moment. Sabretooth is faster than wolverine. Is that beans i smell? I think it is!

Anyways. Spiderman doesn't have what it takes to put creed down (he can pin him with his webs and then reign blows upon him but that's about it, not that that will even do anything) while creed only needs one or two good swipes and te fights over. Now seriously do I have to take this from a dude who thinks un uppercut from spidey is gonna send sabretooth 20 stories up at the speed of sound. bahahahahaha! really.

FistOfThe North
During a confrontation with Misty Knight, who was setting herself up as a decoy in hopes of luring the serial killer out into the open, many of Sabretooth's ribs were broken after receiving just one, one friggin' punch from Misty's cybernetic arm. These injuries took a period of several months to heal, about the same rate as it would take for an ordinary human. You overestimate Sabertooth, Fanboy.

jinzin
again calling people fanboys on thisboard will attain you nothing noobie. plus it's just common decency notto say that about people esp. when they aren't. I don't even like sabretooth, I kinda hate the character for what he did to silverfox....and psylocke..among others. But he is an interesting villain, and has all those accomplishments to his list. Now sabretooth's ribbs are made out of adamantium so I really don't see where you're going with that cause spiderman ain't breaking nothin.

Any writer who would allow sabretooth over a month to heal anything prbably doesn't know much about the character and his abilities. but in relation to your exapmle, that was back in the day before sabes character had really developed and his powers were better established. Anyways, the only explination for that is the enrgy theory,,,,,,but for these fights the characters are at their best,,,,,he'll be well fed and rested for this fight his healing factor will cope with anything spidey throws at him. his healing factor even helped him to recover from a death like state after he had fought the x-men, fell off a cliff, and got shot by police repeatidly. what's spidey gonna do to him not that he's got adamantium bones huh?

Wynndar
i jus read that last sabertooth issue where he killed wendigo...pretty tight

jinzin
indded. I really like the art in it for some reason. the guy can'tdraw hands all that great though. lol. the only reason I noticed is because I suck at it too lol.

MERCILOUS
So...

...Wolverine in your guys' opinion could deal with Spiderman as well?

ayjay
as much as i like spidey..yes..i think wolverine and sabertooth could both beat spidey

jinzin
same here. I'm not saying wolvie's getting 10 out of ten but he should at least be able to give spidey a run for his money. maybe a 4 out of 6 or at most a 5 out of 5. Sabretooth on the other hand, should be more than adaquate in giving spidey a tough time.

Bowmen
Sabertooth sometimes makes Wolverine look smart so it can be a tough call from some points of view... With Spider-man it depends on the background because if you place him in an open field with no where to latch on, Sabertooth will change his diet to spider legs, on top of that Sabertooth is a villian so he could use people around him to claim victory. But taking away all the obsticles and placing them somewhere with buildings like New York, Spider-man's smarts is the only thing I can honestly think of that would make him the victor over Sabertooth. But I bet you give another smart guy a webshooter such as Beast it might be a different story.

fr0z3n
well actually i think if spidey gets pissed off, he can do some major damage... but then again, wolverine's berserker rage is also pretty dangerous.. so if spidey gets pissed and wolvie/sabretooth keeps thier cool and guts spidey while trying to avoid the monstrous blows.. sabretooth/wolvie walks away leaving a bleeding and dying spiderman.. (considering spidey really loses his cool and fights rashly.. i havent read too many comics with that happening . so not too sure .. )

well this fight can go either way depending on a lot of things.. one being what i've mentioned above..

talon00x
Wolverine was better hand to hand than sabretooth, that may be why he held up such a good fight against people stronger, faster, more agile, so on. Sabretooth makes up for not having as good hand to hand as wolverine by having a better healing factor, being stronger, and being more durable. (also hes fought wolverine a thousand times he knows how to fight the guy better than anyone else)

If spiderman fights the now sabretooth, the one that was recently enhanced by weapon x, and was given his adamantium back, sabretooth would kill spiderman. His healing factor is so advanced now its crazy. In return of the native he was stabbed in the the head by wolverines claws after being ran over by a S.U.V. 10 or so minutes he was fine.

Spiderman is fighting an uphill Battle this time. Oh and Fist of the north nice copy and pasting, i have that bio lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabretooth#Character_biography

you didnt give the whole story about his strength though.

manjaro
i still revert to my straight forward scenario. no matter how fast spidey is he's not gonna come out this battle unscathed. not if, but when Creed sinks his huge man hands in spidey's flesh and leave a gaping wound the fact that he's hopping and skipping around, pumping all that adrenaline he'll bleed out b4 you could say "kem"

how many times have seen spidey get clipped by bullets from fleeing bank robbers/trigger happy police officers/government agents and by the time he gets to a safe place , or home to MJ he collapses in the middle of the floor. and wake up all bandaged up the next day wondering if the person who helped him found out his secret identity

manjaro
i just read that bio and it pretty much contains everything that has been said on this thread. so that means that all the ardent spidey supporters have been copying and pasting the whole freaking time and not actually coming up with instances of thier own, or what THEY personally have seen in comics, making me think they were actually smart talking 'bout axial loads and shit....FOR SHAME, YOU BASTARDS!...FOR SHAME (turns back to them, and turns up nose) and some of you have the nerve to call ppl fanboys

coincidentally i was at the book store yesterday and i say a TPB collecting some of the older X-titles and that story was one of them. Creed showed up to the mansion, pylocke was running for her life, he pretty much walked thru all of them until wolverine showed up, then he fell off a cliff

who?-kid
Sabretooth is, just like Wolverine, a close-combat fighter. Spider-Man is more a long-range fighter, and can throw cars at him from a safe distance, or use a lamp-post to beat him into the ground lol.

And I ain't even talking about his web which can seriously trouble Sabretooth, to say the least. Or he can web him up, and drown him in the Hudson River.

Countless ways for Spider-Man to win. There's only ONE way however for Sabretooth to win: to come close enough to Spider-Man (difficult) and hit him where he feels it (even more difficult).

Not impossible, just difficult.

Didn't Wolverine push him of the cliff, and didn't they both fell in the water where they continued fighting ? Anyway, they both beat the crap out of each other.

talon00x
Originally posted by who?-kid
Sabretooth is, just like Wolverine, a close-combat fighter. Spider-Man is more a long-range fighter, and can throw cars at him from a safe distance, or use a lamp-post to beat him into the ground lol.

And I ain't even talking about his web which can seriously trouble Sabretooth, to say the least. Or he can web him up, and drown him in the Hudson River.

Having a temperary hostage could make spidey get up close to fight sabretooth. If you were spidey and you were keeping it safe throwing cars and crap, sabretooth gets tired of it and graps someone out of a store thats hiding or somthing. What would you do, how could you save that persons life?

Either way, if spidey is fighting the current sabretooth, he doesnt have much of a chance. The webbing if on his face he'll just rip it off and regenerate. I would say endurace would have a part in this fight, but it wont. This fight shouldnt drag out, it should be fairly quick.

either sabretooth wins or spiderman limps away thx to someone helping him.

Zahit
Funny how people think Wolverine/Sabretooth can heal
from anything instantaneously, even when every Marvel description
of them states it would take minutes to completely heal from
a gunshot....

Linkalicious
Generally when Spiderman gets pissed...he doesn't get sloppy.

He puts foot to ass just like how most people would expect him to do. He also has far better than "human" healing abilities. He heals from broken ribs and general beat downs in no more than 2 days.

who?-kid
Having a temperary hostage could make spidey get up close to fight sabretooth.
That cheating bastard wink .

Do not forget my use lamp post to beat him into the ground theory.

Gets tired of it ? You mean gets unconscious after such a beating.

Sabretooth isn't the Hulk. When Spider-Man knocks him down with some heavy stuff, he WILL certainly feel it. When SM repeats that same scenario a few times, Sabretooth will hit the ground, and will - 10 minutes later - be waking up hanging upside down on a lamp-post all covered in web.

rocstyles
Spiderman can knock Sabretooth all he wants because Sabretooth will heal. Sabretooth can slice Parker once and its pretty much over. It says Sabretooths claws can rip through bone, and thats without adamantium.

whobdamandog
Originally posted by rocstyles
Spiderman can knock Sabretooth all he wants because Sabretooth will heal. Sabretooth can slice Parker once and its pretty much over. It says Sabretooths claws can rip through bone, and thats without adamantium.

If that's the case please explain to me what happened when Sabretooth tried to claw spidey in this issue...

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by whobdamandog
If that's the case please explain to me what happened when Sabretooth tried to claw spidey in this issue...

Yea. I see in that very same issue cover it reads: "Prey for Sabertooth" as in get on your knees biotch, and Prey for Sabertooth. lol !! eek!

StrawNilla
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Once again it comes down to the webbing, something that neither Wolverine or Sabretooth are strong enough to break out of. Webbing gives Spider-man at least 8-9/10 but with out it Pete doesn't not have enough of a strength advantage to pull out a win and any differance in speed is slight at best.
I highly doubt that.

I say this becuase Spidey is usually a laid-back guy, and never beats a guy to a pulp simply because...well, he feels it isn't right to do so. But when you make him mad or Pete knows he has to, this whole Sabe dwarfing Spidey in strength issue is near invalid.....

StrawNilla
Another example....

StrawNilla
Just one more.....

jinzin
sweet fist I guess we should all just assume the end of scenarios based on their comic covers then huh? I'll assume that you never read that issue yourself either. I guess you guys missed out on my other posts that talked about this issue then as well. Sabretooth's healing factor wasn't working in it's proper order, it took two months for him to heal from those facial wounds. Sabretooth recieves basically the same tpes of wounds in wolverine 125 and you don't see him crying like a lil ***** in that one do you? no way, he just smiles and heals up in 3 panals. and about sabretooths healing factor taking minutes to recover from shit.....most "official" marvel guides and such are extremely missleading. Wolverine gets punched by the hulk his organs turn to jelly, and then he heals up by the next punch, sabretooth is admittedly faster at healing than wolverine. you do the math. What the hellis spiderman gonna do? really, it all comes down to the webbing, and that's even money. Funny though you choose to showcase THAT spidey vs. sabes fight, but disregard the one where sabes took on spidey and punisher at the same time. whatever.

Like I said before, Sabretooth really had no problem getting in close to Spiderman (spiderman isn't going to be chucking cars or lamp posts at sabretooth because either A. He'll be too buisy running for his life, or B. sabretooth will do the same thing in return.

StrawNilla
What's all the speculation with Sabertooth so easily slashing Spidey when Spidey is the faster of the two?

Not saying instances would come few and far between.

And if Spidey focused solely on his superior reflexes coupled in with the spider sense, agility, going aerial and using his elasticity twice that of the average human to attack Sabe from a few angles at a time.....I doubt it would allow Sabe even as much as two or three shots.

And what's with the underestimation of Spidey's durability? Sabe slashes Spidey across the chest with those claws of his, Spidey goes: "ARGGH!", concentrates on not underestimating Sabe due to the claw slash, and thinks nothing much else of it. Sure the slash could break skin, but what's that to a guy like Spidey? A guy who has taken multiple bullets running? Not a lot I'd wager.

jinzin
spidey almost died when venom slashed him with his fingertips. sabretooth doesn't need two or three shots, he only needs one. it will slow spiderman down and the fight will turn in his direction.
Spiderman ain't superman, a punch from sabes will probably faze him, but being gutted or gashed in any way. even in the comic book you tried touse as an example spiderman realized sabretooths claws were nothing to mess around with. Now they're adamantium.

FistOfThe North
spidey almost died when venom slashed him with his fingertips.
Spiderman ain't superman, a punch from sabes will probably faze him,

Ju shoud reread ju stuff before ju post it, mein..

talon00x

lol laughing

hysterical

No getting tired of moving his censored2 out the way of flying cars and light-posts

Won't happen that easily my friend, but yes he WILL feel it and he WILL get back up to see the white eye holes on spider-mans mask get really big (i wonder how he does that shifty)anyways, sabretooth or spiderman, both are cool characters (i personally like sabretooth more, but know enough about each character not to be to biased smile)

Ive said this 3 times now the current version can take spiderman with minimum property damage. (i need a mask with the white eye holes that get small and big) paperbag1

talon00x
spidey almost died when venom slashed him with his fingertips.
Spiderman ain't superman, a punch from sabes will probably faze him,

Ju shoud reread ju stuff before ju post it, mein..

Hey Hey Hey.........no need to lash out pokey

Saint Ramaeker
Sabertooth is strong enough to break through the webbing and he is a lot stronger than Spider-man

talon00x
Originally posted by Saint Ramaeker
Sabertooth is strong enough to break through the webbing and he is a lot stronger than Spider-man

Not a lot stronger, we don't know how much stronger weapon x made him. Unless you have proof on his being "a lot stronger" then we can only make assumptions on what we see in the comics. (which is hard because sabretooth isn't a super hero, he doesn't get his own comic ever month or every other week like spidey or thor. (glory hogs)

But i agree he is strong enough to break the webbing, or move his wrist around enough to cut it.

jinzin
why the hell should i check myself? seriously i have to take this from a guy that thinks spiderman can punch someone 20 stories up at the speed of sound? I think not.

FistOfThe North
jinzin, when I said that about the "speed of sound". I was just being humerous. Calm down. Don't let your face turn red over it. lol jeez.

I was given the option of saying what I thought a berserker Spiderman would do to an already losing Sabertooth and I though i'd split a few hairs joking around and it seems that I did just that. Relax. Its only a Forum.

And Spidy still wins.

who?-kid
Not a lot stronger, we don't know how much stronger weapon x made him. Unless you have proof on his being "a lot stronger" then we can only make assumptions on what we see in the comics. (which is hard because sabretooth isn't a super hero, he doesn't get his own comic ever month or every other week like spidey or thor. (glory hogs)

But i agree he is strong enough to break the webbing, or move his wrist around enough to cut it.
Sabretooth is not strong enough to break the webs. Five Sabretooths together aren't strong enough to break the webs (though I don't know exactly the strength level of Sabretooth).

He can cut the web, but not break it. And when Spider-Man covers him all up in web, he will have a hard time freeing himself. In that time, Spider-Man can throw him a few times against - or through - a concrete wall.

Linkalicious
Spiderman has too many options in his bag of tricks to lose to this one dimensional character.

Sabretooth can be easily tricked, outsmarted, and duped. Webbing can be used in numerous situations to give Spiderman an advantage

Peter Parker is a science nerd, but he is also a pretty good strategist on the fly. He's good at using the environment around him to gain advantages against his foes, while Sabretooth is nothing more than another Wolverine.

talon00x
A better wolverine. wink

shocking

You serious, or are you joking? This guy bent a dumbbell into a knot and threw it with one hand. (before all of his surgeries).

If anything he can rip it enough to move around. His strength is a mystery so how can you even make that conclusion???????????? Do you have inside information shifty if so please share with the rest of the class.

python99
wolverine and sabertooth have great healing factors however when you face a man in a blue and red costume who can lift ten tons over his head you are going to get your faced caved in.

Linkalicious
Having greater athletic abilities and characteristics does not instantly make someone better.

Sabretooth is still a knuckle head.

manjaro
Originally posted by StrawNilla
Another example....

dude i enjoy the pic and everything and not to be nit picky but the heaviest trains in the world is somewhere around 80-170 tons. and the subway trains in NY(like the one spidey was lifting) without passesngers is anywhere from 40-60 tons. so spidey lifting TWO cars off the ground doesnt really supercede his 10 ton limit, IMO. Dont forget that ten tons is a whole lot of weight so HIM lifting two rail cars off the ground isnt outside the realm of his possiblites. Be that as it may, this fight isnt gonna be about how much stronger spidey is than Creed its about who can recover faster from injuries. and thats where Creed has him cold

besides STR is really abstract anyway for i saw in the recent run of uncanny X-men. X-23, who is a mere shadow of Wolverine ripped up a Hum-V , engine and all with her bare claws like it was made of cardboard. so no one(at least not me) is denying that spidy is stronger than he is but he doesnt have a healing factor, so i again i revert to the sinking of the huuge man hands in his flesh, incapacitating him and Creed captializing from there.

its the same as if you put a pro bodybuilder against a 14yo middle school geek, and the geek had a freaking rambo knife in each hand, and a healing factor, and unbreakable bones. no matter how strong the guy is he is gonna get at least a few gaping slashes, and would have to seek medical attention ASAP

who?-kid
A better wolverine. wink

shocking

You serious, or are you joking? This guy bent a dumbbell into a knot and threw it with one hand. (before all of his surgeries).

So ? Let me put it this way: Rogue (class 50 or so) can not break his web. Namor (LOTS stronger than Rogue !) admitted he just couldn't break the web. There are lots of examples.

So don't tell me Sabretooth is all of a sudden stronger than let's say Namor.

Spider-Man is also lots stronger than Sabretooth, and he has never been able to break his own web.

talon00x
So ? Let me put it this way: Rogue (class 50 or so) can not break his web. Namor (LOTS stronger than Rogue !) admitted he just couldn't break the web. There are lots of examples.

So don't tell me Sabretooth is all of a sudden stronger than let's say Namor.

Spider-Man is also lots stronger than Sabretooth, and he has never been able to break his own web.

Ok so then if Namor cannot break it then Venom should right? Or rhino, hes weaker than namor, but obviously strong enough to break it.

But i do know there are inconsistencies in comics, like juggernaut being unstoppable then not being unstoppable. Or sabretooth having a healing factor, then in one comic he doesn't have a healing factor. Or hulk's rage increasing his strength very very quickly, or him being so pissed off it goes up very slow.

And lets not go into the onslaught mishaps.

Thats one thing that makes arguing a fight so hard is you don't know what the other person pictures in his head about that character.

Cosmic Cube
Spidey's best chance is to play keep away and throw stuff like barrels, cars, etc. Or, he could web him, sling him against a couple of walls, then repetitively slam him against the pavement with hopes of KOing him.

talon00x
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Spidey's best chance is to play keep away and throw stuff like barrels, cars, etc. Or, he could web him, sling him against a couple of walls, then repetitively slam him against the pavement with hopes of KOing him.

Ive never seen spiderman fight anyone like a chick.

Of what I have seen of spiderman he doesnt just sit back and play, "Hey I'm gona sit back here and throw crap at you cause I'm scared."

Sorry i still dont see that happening. He'll get close to sabretooth long enough for him to find out that wasn't a good idea.

But if he does pick a fight to be a censored2 and run around like a censored2 throwing censored2 at sabretooth this would be the perfect censored fight.

censored this censored spiderman vs sabretooth bull censored I cant take it anymore.

Ok if spidey gets close he loses, if he plays censored wussy then he wins. If they both stand around like censored morons then its a tie.

blowup

StrawNilla
spidey almost died when venom slashed him with his fingertips. sabretooth doesn't need two or three shots, he only needs one. it will slow spiderman down and the fight will turn in his direction.
Spiderman ain't superman, a punch from sabes will probably faze him, but being gutted or gashed in any way. even in the comic book you tried touse as an example spiderman realized sabretooths claws were nothing to mess around with. Now they're adamantium.
Spidey almost died when Venom slashed him.....with his figertips? That's bull. Not to say that it didn't happen, but I suppose that anybody with claws and an attitude could defeat Spidey in comics nowadays...sad.

And I didn't use any example with Sabe...my links only showed that the strength difference between the two is far from great.

And one slash from Sabe shouldn't slow Spidey down to the point where he'd just stand there to be gutted. He could take a stab through the arm from Sabe with his adamantium claws and keep coming...that's not to say that Spidey will allow such a shot, seeing that Spidey is Sabe's superior in just about everything except durability (Sabe's healing factor becomes this) and strength (and even then it's only a slight, slight advantage when Sabe faces an adrenaline pumped Spidey or one reeling with rage.)

What I can't understand is how everyone's saying that gettoing close to Sabe is instant death. If Spidey focused on solely on his superior reflexes and heightened them with assistance from the spider sense, then I don't see how Sabe could get in any fatal shots, I mean, do yuo actually think that Spidey won't be aware of Sabe trying to target Spidey's vulnerable spots? Spidey's tough. He can take a slash across the chest with a mere "ARGGHH!" Even if the slash came courtesy of adamantium claws. The only differences between adamantium claws and knives are that adamantium is many times stronger and that it can cut flesh quite a bit easier, so what? Spidey can stay out of range of any strikes aiming to dig into his chest. And I doubt that if Spidey went aerial, attacking Sabe from many angles in mid-leap (as he did with the Hulk), that Sabe would stand much of a chance. Sabe isn't Superman either. He can heal from attacks from Spidey at a HIGHLY accelrated rate, but that wouldn't prevent him from being fazed beforehand. I could definitely see Spidey bobbing and weaving with a couple power shots to lift Sabe off his feet, why? Becuase unlike in the case of Spidey, Sabe isn't in no way guaranteed to get off as many shots (fatal or not) as to his liking.

And what's to say that Spidey couldn't just duck under a charging Sabertooth's claws as he came and toss him (as he did during an encounter with the Thing) many miles into the air. Is this limited to to a guy of Spidey's strength (especially when mad?) I would think not.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by manjaro
its the same as if you put a pro bodybuilder against a 14yo middle school geek, and the geek had a freaking rambo knife in each hand, and a healing factor, and unbreakable bones. no matter how strong the guy is he is gonna get at least a few gaping slashes, and would have to seek medical attention ASAP
A few? Maybe. But you have to remember the Spidey's obvious advantage in terms of reaction time....Somehow, I don't think Spidey will allow a whole lot of critical wounds if not two or three.

And again, Spidey's tough, VERY tough. He can take a few slashes across the chest or in the arm and still feel well enough to get home.

savagerampage
sabertooth can rip threw spidermans webs with his claws, spiderman has the speed strength advantage, sabertooth has the fighting experince.
spiderman would win from a distance, since he is not an idiot. if the battle becomes a close distance one sabertooth would win.

StrawNilla
And those two railcars that Spidey lifted in that link I posted clock out at weights of about 35 tons...much more than ten.

Not to mention Spidey's current upgrade that, when fueled with the right amount of adrenaline, could render him capable of doing SERIOUSLY damaging stuff with nothing more than his own two hands.

StrawNilla
Originally posted by savagerampage
sabertooth can rip threw spidermans webs with his claws, spiderman has the speed strength advantage, sabertooth has the fighting experince.
spiderman would win from a distance, since he is not an idiot. if the battle becomes a close distance one sabertooth would win.
HTH combat is hardly a factor when one is FAR from guarenteed of even hitting the guy he's facing.

Spidey has the superior reflexes, agility, speed, elasticity, a fighting style OF HIS OWN that's gone unmatached as long as his character has been in existence, heck, I'd wager now that Spidey has superior strength (though it may be slight, with the right amount of adrenaline Spidey can pull off some pretty amazing stuff).

And what does Sabe have? Training in HTH combat (a near non-factor), an accelerated factor, and adamantium claws.

Close up, Spidey could still win. Sabe IS NOT faster than Spidey nor is he really close. Spidey could probably bounce around him all day leaving Sabe with little to do about it.

StrawNilla
EDIT: I clicked the quote button instead of the edit one here before.

savagerampage
True, but sabertooth is alot older, more experinced fighter. remember spiderman was just some kid who grew up fighting in his own unique way. sabertooth trained his whole life to kill. spiderman probably would win 7/10 times. but sabertooth could easily walk in to spidermans punches enabeling him to slash him where it hurts

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>