Raven vs. the Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
Not what it seems.

ayjay
i think Hulk will win

Draco69
I personally think that Raven stands a very good chance particularly due to her emotion absorbtion/manipulating powers.

stormfront13
she can just make hulk calm down a lot to the point where he turns back into banner and then she takes him out

Mainstream
Raven could calm Hulk down or mentally turn him back to Bruce...Hulk might fight it for a while but in the end the daughter of Trigon would claim victory.

stormfront13
I think the same

RogueGambitdare
I think that Raven would beat the hulk.

Draco69
This the comic version by the way. Although I like cartoon version a hell of a lot better than comic version.

Mainstream
telepaths...especially ones as "gifted" as Raven should have no problems against the Hulk.

stormfront13
imo raven wins but can you imagine if they were on the same team?? raven could just fuel his anger so quickly that he could take anyone out

Mainstream
yeah...and forget the Hulk..you wouldn't want to see Raven when she's angery...just ask Dr. Light (the cartoon verison.)

RogueGambitdare
Raven would definatly win Hulk doesn't have a chance.
~this better?~

Draco69
That's the comic version. However I like the cartoon version better. Better personality; lots of wit.

Mainstream
the comic verison (of Raven) acts kinda like the cartoon verison of Starfire.

stormfront13
isn't the comic versoin stronger- and i wonder if anyone will defend the hulk

ebonyblade1
I will defend the hulk, I don't think he is that psi-sensitive right now. In fact I think he is going insane. Bruce can turn to the hulk at will, and can stay in mentally in- charge if he wants too. he doesn't have to get mad. Lately his intelligent-but-not-the professor hulk personna has taken the driver seat. I don't quite understand it, but this new hulk is green and is as intelligent as the gray hulk. Hell, he is even thoughtful now. Anyway raven isn't in his league in the comic book or on tv. I don't care who her daddy is. She can barely hold her on against people of class 10 strength what will she do if her mental powers won't work?

Draco69
She's not really a telepath. She's more of emotional vampire. She absorbs emotions like fear, happieness, hope and anger into the Trigon dimension. Which boosts her own power. Her powers are a little hard to describe.

ebonyblade1
What happens if she runs into somebody as messed up as bruce banner? God help her if she runs into the ultimate one. That guy could use some serious therapy.

Draco69
She managed to absorb the Joker once. She can take it. It's not about the mind. It's about emotions. I'm not completely sure but since Hulk's power is based on anger Raven can probably just absorb all of it until he becomes Banner again. She can also induce emotions into other beings. She's an empath.

Or she can just teleport him.

I'm not sure. That's why I created this thread.

Lord S
"What about me?"

"What about Raven?"

"What about me?"

stormfront13
yeah like draco said she feeds off emotions he angrier he gets the stronger they both get. she can just make him turn back into banner then take him down

ebonyblade1
I can't defend the hulk his weakness is her strength. He needs to get a lawyer. Maybe she-hulk.

stormfront13
well you are right his weakness is her strength

jplatinum
If she keeps her distance she can win, if not "Hulk Smash!"

Cosmic Cube
Not necessarily. She could just drain every ounce of anger from him, making him powerless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.