Audio Novel Transcripts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NoMeN
from mf.com:

Cheebo at TFN has been quoting parts of the audio book as he is listening to it. For those who don't feel like reading through 40 pages of that thread to find his quotes, I compiled them together.

Obi-Wan and Anakin flying around shooting in the space battle and one-liners mainly. Obi-Wan comments how he hates flying like in AOTC. Nothing we havent already known...yet.
Anakin pretty much lighlty smashed himself into Obi-Wan to knock off some of the spider droids.
Artoo is fighting a buzz droid now. Obi-Wan is amazed at all the stuff Artoo can do.
Only Obi-Wan and Anakin in the fight. What ever jedi were there are dead by the time Obi-Wan and Anakin got there.

Obi-Wan & Anakin are on the hanger and fighting the battle droids!
This novel is REALLY protraying Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship. I hope some of stays in the film.
Artoo hooked up to the computer to locate Palpatine just like he did on the DeathStar to find Leia! Very cool mirror
Obi-Wan sensed Dooku and now Anakin & Obi-Wan are off heading in Palpatines direction
Also Dooku just told Grievous to lead Obi-Wan and & Anakin to Dooku.

Dooku is watching Anakin & Obi-Wan fight through the ship from security cameras.

It mentioned the lost 20 like in the AOTC novel.

Dooku is thinking about how he never had a true friendship with anyone(while watching Obi & Anakin)

Dooku is feeling tired of being a villian and secretly wishes to be captured to get out of the mess he is involved in now.

Sidious told Dooku to kill Obi-Wan so Anakin will turn.

Obi-Wan told Anakin to call him Obi-Wan not Master anymore. They both entered the room with Palpatine now...

The Dooku duel just began! Palpatine is offering some "helpful" words.

Dooku thinks Anakin is pathetic and Obi-Wan is his real challange. How wrong he is!

Anakin: You won't escape us this time Dooku!
Dooku: Escape? *sarcastically* Please...

Dooku: How is Senator Amidala?
Anakin: DON'T..DON'T EVEN MENTION HER NAME!!!

Dooku kicked Anakin in the face now.

Obi-Wan just did something called a "force roll" over Anakin's head.

Dooku is starting to realize Anakin is a real threat and not the Jedi he faced on Geonosis.

Anakin is laying it on Dooku and Dooku is in pure defense mode.

Dooku: Aren't you a little old to be afraid of the dark?

Sidious: Strike now! STIKE! KILL HIM
Dooku: Kill....me?

Dooku's hands are OFF!

Anakin has the blades at his throught. Dooku is cringing.
Dooku: HELP ME!
Anakin: I shouldn't.....
Sidious: DO IT NOW
*head is lobbed*

*Anakin stares at the head*
Anakin: I did that....who am I?

*Drops Dooku's saber*
Anakin: I couldn't help myself...
Palpatine: You did well....not only well. But right.

Palpatine: Have you ever noticed....the way of the Jedi.....is not always the right way?
Anakin: But...

Invisable Hand's shield has failed!

Grievous is on the bridge as its crashing so far. He is pacing the deck.

A neimodan was objecting to grievous's order ad Grievous rammed his fist into his FACE. INTO IT. And ripped it out of the seat by the face. And he told a junior officer he has been promoted.

Anakin is talking to Artoo via a comlink like in ANH! He is yelling to Artoo to activate a turbo-lift.

They are heading to the bridge to get Grievous.

Grievous just realized Dooku is dead and Anakin rescued Palpatine. Grievous is dang pissed.

Palpatine fell in the elavator shaft and is holding on Anakin's leg. He is telling ANakin to drop Obi-Wan. He is trying to get Obi-Wan out of the picture. Earlier he told Anakin to go after Grievous and leave obi-wan with him.

Obi-Wan wakes up over Anakin's shoulder*
Obi-Wan: Have I missed something?
*Obi-Wan sees Palpatine dangling in a elevator shaft*
Obi-Wan: *very droggy and hitting his head seems to make him pretty oblivous* Oh hello Chancellor! Are you well?

Anakin holding Obi-Wan and having palps on his leg can't hold on any longer and they are plummeting. At the last minute he got ahold of Artoo on the comlink and were saved by a open door being opened by Artoo.

Obi-Wan seems alert and Obi-Wan says its time go to the escape pods but Anakin refuses to without Artoo.

I listened some more last night. They crashed and Mace came to meet them. He asked about Dooku and Anakin said he killed him. When Mace asked how he did it Anakin got nervous and Palpatine stepped in and explained how wonderful ANakin was. They decided they need to get Grievous now to end this war. And Anakin headed off to find Padme. Mace & Obi-Wan talked about Palpatine and Sidious. Mace said he and Yoda suspect Palpatine has somesort of connection to SIdious but they have kept it a secret from the other Jedi. So now just Obi-Wan, Mace, & Yoda know. Mace worries Anakin is getting to close to Palpatine.

Anakin and Artoo went to find Padme and they found threepio and threepio tells him she is hiding and Artoo and Threepio have some funny lines. Like threepio refues to believe Artoo's heroics from the mission. Anakin finds Padme and they kiss and she tells them of her pregnancy.

Back to the Jedi temple with a secret meeting between Obi-Wan, Yoda, & Mace. They discuss how Palpatine now is getting MORE power by making himself incharge of the Jedi Order(So he can appoint Anakin). All 3 are very sure Sidious is either one of his advisors or Palpatine himself. They decide the Jedi may have to strike against Palpatine if he goes to far and that remaining part of the Republic and respected by the people is not as important as keeping the Jedi Order from destruction. They also begin to realize everything since the Trade Blockation on Naboo has been a plot of the Sith to destroy the Jedi Order.

Back to Anakin & Padme. ANakin has the dream of her dying in childbirth. He tells her and all she says is "Oh". She realizes all people have to die eventually while Anakin is freaking out about it.

Mace, Obi-Wan, and Yoda are discussing Palps, Sidious, and the war still.

Obi-Wan is saying that if we get Grievous that Sidious wont have Dooku or Grievous and will have to act and they can watch and catch him.

Obi-Wan: His actions will reveal him. He will not escape us!
Yoda: Seeing into the heart of the matter, Obi-Wan has.
Mace: We will move against Sidious.

They are sending Obi-Wan to find Grievous. Obi-Wan says he sometimes can hear Qui-Gon talk to him.

Now its describing Grievous on Utapau.
Nute Gunrary is on Utapau too!

Grievous: Gunray! Why are you still here?
Gunrary: You said we would be safe here! Why are we being moved to Mustafar?!

Grievous: Mustafar is the most secure planet in the galaxy!
Now Gunray is whining about spending all his money on the war and annoying Grievous

Sidious is contacting Grievous
Sidious: Have you moved the council to Mustafar?
Grievous: Yes, master.
SIdious: Well done my general

Now they are talking setting a trap for Obi-Wan to kill him.
Grievous: Kenobi will die.

Anakin is at the temple now trying to find Obi-Wan.
He is thinking about his dreams of Padme's death again.
Anakin went to Yoda for advice now!
Anakin is asking for help with his dream with Padme but not revealing it is about Padme and what it predicting to keep it hidden. Yoda asked Anakin to meditate with him.
Yoda: Sense the future all Jedi could. Now few alone have this skill. These visions of yours...
Anakin: They are of pain..suffering..and death.
Yoda: No suprise this is. Someone close to you?
Anakin: Yes....
Yoda: Fear of loss is the path to the darkside.

Anakin went to the archive to try to find out how to stop prophecy dreams from coming true. However he isn't allowed. They are restricted to Jedi Masters.

Palpatine arrived at the Temple and is asking for Anakin.
Obi-Wan came to tell him that he is summoned to Palpatine.

Obi-Wan: As your friend I am asking you be wary of Palpatine. I know you are his friend but I don't think he is a friend of yours.

Anakin is going to talk to Palpatine right now.
Palpatine: I have asked you here because I need yout help.

Palpatine: In all the years we have been friends, have I ever asked for something against the will of your concious?
Anakin: Well...
Palpatine: And I never will.

Palpatine: You you may become more powerful then all of them together.

Palpatine: I am coming to feel the Jedi themselves....The council keeps pushing for more control. They lost all respect for the law.
Anakin: Many would say the same of you.
Palpatine: Many of the Jedi would prefer if I was out of office.

Palpatine: How do you know Sidious exists? Created by the Jedi Council to defeat their political enemies!
Anakin: The sith are evil.
Palpatine: That is what you have been told...

Palpatine: I would ask him to sit down and help end this war!
Anakin: You would.....you would....?
Palpatine: And I would bloody well offer him a brandy and talk it out.

Anakin: The JEdi will no longer report to the senate?
Palpatine: They will report to me only.
Anakin: I can see how that can help but the council won't.

Palpatine is appointing Anakin to the council to keep an eye on the council now!
Anakin: Me?
Palpatine: Who else? You are the only Jedi I can trust. I need you my boy. To be the eyes, the ears, and voice of the Republic on the council.
Anakin: On the council....

NoMeN
The council is discussing Palpatine appointing Anakin(Anakin is not there yet).
Obi-Wan: How can you ask him to lie to a friend? To spy on him? Don't make Anakin pick sides between me and Palpatine!

Windu: We should appear shorthanded and weak to make Sidious move thinking his unobserved. Lets make them think both I & Yoda have to take the field in action.
Yoda: Only one should go. The sepretists on Kashyyk a compelling excuse will make.

Yoda going to Kashyyk is a mere distraction for Sidious

Mon Mothma: Bail whats happened?
Bail: Its time Mon...its time to stop talking and start doing.

Mon & Bail are talking about Padme. Its EXACTLY as Motee stated.

Now its back to the Jedi Temple. Anakin is walking into the Temple. Thinking about when he first came in back in TPM.

Anakin is being allowed on the council now but not the rank of master.
Mace: You will not be granted the rank of Jedi Master.
Anakin: What?
Anakin: How dare you! HOW DARE YOU! No Jedi in this room can match my power...now Jedi in the galaxy! You think you can deny mastery to ME?!?

Obi-Wan: Please....*points to a chair beside him*
Anakin: Forgive me masters.

Yoda is offically sent to Kashykk and Obi-Wan to find Grievious.

Anakin is sitting in the council alone as everyone left depressed.

Bail & Mon are talking to Padme. exaxt quotes as Motee...once again!
Bail: He has become a dictator...we made him a dictator.
Mon Mothma: What are we going to do about it.
Some Senator: I don't like where this is going....
Bail: We can't let a 1000 years of democracy end without a fight!
Padme: You sound like a sepratist!

Bail: Who will vote against Palpatine now?
Padme:...I will...
Bail: Do that, make as much noise as you can. It will provide cover for me and Mon Mothma while we build the organization.

Mon Mothma: No one can be told. No one.
*All nod*
Padme: *sigh* Yes....yes agreed. *thinking: Oh Anakin. I'm sorry...so sorry*

Anakin & Obi-Wan are walking down the steps talking from the scene in the trailer.
Anakin: If I wan't friends with Palpatine would I be master?!?
Obi-Wan: I don't know.
Anakin: They call me the chosen one! CHOSEN FOR WHAT!?

Anakin: I'm too close to him? Maybe I am! A man who has been nothing by generious to me! The only man who has given me the respect I deserve!
Obi-Wan: How can you be a Jedi Master when you haven't mastered yourself?
Anakin: What do I have to do? They want something from me!
Obi-Wan: That's not how the council works...

Obi-Wan: The council.....approved your appointment because Palpatine trusts you. They want you to report on all his dealings.
Anakin: That's treason!
Obi-Wan: We are at war Anakin....

Anakin: Your trying to get me to turn against Palpatine. To lie to him. This is what it is about!
Obi-Wan: No it isn't!
Anakin: HE IS A GREAT MAN!

Anakin: He is my friend Obi-Wan...
Obi-Wan: Yes...sadly...
Anakin: He is like family...
Obi-Wan: The Jedi are your family.
Anakin: The Jedi are YOUR family. I had a mother who loved me! Do you remember what happened to her? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T LET ME SAVE HER?
Obi-Wan: You know how sorry I am for your mother...

*Right before Yoda leaves*
Obi-Wan: I think we did a terrible thing.
Yoda: Know how important your frienship with Anakin is I do.

Yoda: The prophecy...misread it could of been....

Mace: Jedi create light,the Sith don't create darkness. They just use it.
Obi-Wan: I am not sure I follow you. Are you saying the Jedi cast too much light?
Mace: All I am saying I don't know..we don't know what it means to bring balance to the force.
Yoda: The more we learn the more we discovery how much we don't know.

Obi-Wan: He is loyal to people...not principles.
Obi-Wan: I think Anakin can do anything..other than betray a friend.

Anakin & Padme are together again.
*outside*
Anakin: Beatiful isn't it?
Padme: Anakin you shouldn't be out here. It is still daylight.
Anakin: Tonight is forever from now. How can I live that long without you?
Padme: Let's go inside...
Anakin: How are you feeling?
Padme: He keeps kicking
Anakin: He?
Padme: It's my....motherly intuiton
Anakin: With a kick that hard? Defintely a girl.
Anakin: I can't stay...I am off to meet the chancellor.

Padme: Sometimes I wonder...if we are on the wrong side.
Padme: What if the democracy we are fighting for doesnt exist. What if it becomes the evil we are fighting against?
Anakin: Where would the Republic be without Palpatine?
Padme: I don't know but it wouldn't be any worse....
Padme: Our government is heading in the wrong direction!
Anakin: I am tired of this..this politcal justice.
Padme: I am becoming afraid...that I might know that the bad guys are here now....
Padme: Ask Palpatine to offer a cease fire!
Anakin: Is that a order?! DO I GET ANY SAY IN THIS? What if I don't agree with you?! What if I think Palpatine's way is the right way!?
Padme: Anakin....

NoMeN
Anakin: I am sick of this.
Padme: *cries* Anakin..what is it? What is it really?
Anakin: Nothing that you can help.
Padme: Let me help you!
Anakin: I am trying...to help you.
Anakin is with Palpatine now. Time for the sudece to get even stronger.

Palpatine is telling Anakin he found out with Grievous is. Utapau.
They are in the theater.

Palpatine: The Jedi council can't always be trusted to do the right thing.
Palpatine: I think you know I can't rely on the Jedi Council.
Palpatine: I believe they intent to control the republic itself! They are planning treason. And hope to overthrow my government. Search your feelings...you do know...don't know?

Palpatine: They want you to spy on me don't they?
Anakin: I...
Palpatine: It's ok. I have nothing to hide.
Palpatine: Do you remember when you were young? I tried to teach you the in's and outs of politics. You should remember my first teaching. All those who gain power are afraid to lose it...
Anakin: The Jedi use it for good!
Palpatine: Good...good is not the only valid one.

Anakin: The sith are evil!
Palpatine: From a Jedi point of view....
Palpatine: Perhaps the real difference between the sith and jedi is their orientation....
Palpatine: The sith has always been more powerful than the Jedi...
Palpatine: Beings have these emotions for a reason. That is why the sith are more powerful.
Anakin: They think only of themselves!
Palpatine: And the Jedi don't..?
Anakin: Jedi are selfless!
Palpatine: Or so you have been told to believe....

Anakin: Have they asked you to break the Jedi code? To betray a friendship..?
Palpatine: Think Anakin...think. Consider their motives.

He is talking about Plagiues saving people from dying.

Anakin: Would it be possible to learn this power?
Palpatine: Not from a Jedi....

They are out of the opera house. Anakin is sitting in his speeder with his eyes closed just thinking.

He wants to go there apparently to somehow find out if the story of Plagiues is true.

Obi-Wan has arrived at Padme's appartment!

Obi-Wan: This is not a social call. I have come to speak to you about Anakin.
Obi-Wan: Has he came to see you?
Padme: Several times...
Obi-Wan: It's Anakin....may I sit?
Padme: Please.
Padme: Is he in trouble?
Obi-Wan: We had words yesterday and parted badly....
Padme: What were these words about?
Obi-Wan: I can't tell you. Jedi business. Its just that I have been a bit worried about him...
Padme: Why would he talk to me about Jedi business?
Obi-Wan: I am not blind Padme. Though I have tried to be for Anakin and your sake. Niether of you are good at hiding feelings. Anakin has loved you since Tatooine. He has tried to hide it. I pretended to not know. It made him happy. You made him happy. And you Padme as skilled as you are can't hide the light in your eyes when anyone mentions his name.
Padme: I...
Obi-Wan: Anakin is under a great deal of pressue. He is changing..quickly. It would be a very great mistake if he were to leave the Jedi order
Padme: Why that seems so unlikely. Isn't he the chosen one?
Obi-Wan: It only says a chosen one will be born and bring balance to the force. It never says he has to be a Jedi. My master believed it was the will of the force that Anakin would be trained as a Jedi.
Padme: But the will of the force...
Obi-Wan: But the Jedi doesn't know all there is to know of the force. We don't know what the will of the force can be.

Obi-Wan: I fear some of his current difficulty has to do with his relationship with you. I can't tell you what to do Padme. Consider Anakin's best interests.
Padme: I can't talk about this.
Obi-Wan: Remember the Jedi are his family. Please tread carefully. Some decisons can never be reversed.
*comlink beeps*
Mace: We are calling the council into session. We knowvGrievous's location.
Obi-Wan: Thank you.
Obi-Wan: I won't tell the council of this.
Padme: Thank you...Obi-Wan. You love him too, don't you? You do! You love him.
Obi-Wan: Please do what you can to help him.

Council is in session. Talking about Utapau. They are wondering how Palpatine could of got this information.

Obi-Wan is being sent to get Grievous. They decide to send him so their best swordsman Mace will be there to attack Sidious if he strikes.

Rebellion meeting in Padme's living room!

Senator: The new governer's are arriving with clone troopers...
Padme: I have realible information that Grievous has been located and Jedi are moving against him.
Bail: What then? How do we make Palpatine withdrawl his governers?
Bail: It is only Palpatine to declare when the emergency is over.
Senator: We are ready to make him surrender power.
Threepio: This discussion is most-
Padme: Threepio that will be all.
*after threepio leaves*
Padme: this is a most dangerous step. We can't turn this into another war.
Bail: Politcal solution is our only solution.

Padme: We should consult the Jedi.
Senator: That....would be dangerous
Mothma: We don't know where the jedi stand in this
Padme: The Jedi aren't happy with this either.
Senator: If we are to oppose the chancellor we need the support of the Jedi. Otherwise what do we have?
Padme: One jedi then...There is one I truely know I can trust absolutely......Obi-Wan Kenobi.

NoMeN

LandoSpeeder2
Thanks you for making a new thread at least (I'm not being sarcastic).

NoMeN
Obi's and Anakin's last conversation before Anakin becomes sith! :

Obi-Wan is on the deck with Anakin saying goodbye.

Anakin: I have a bad feeling about this...
Obi-Wan: Did you say something?
Anakin: You are going to need me on your mission
Obi-Wan: It might just be a wild bantha chase. You are needed here.

Anakin: Master....I know I've dissapointed you in these last few days. I have been arrogant. My frustration with the council is not your fault. I apologize.
Obi-Wan: You are wise. You have surpassed my instruction.
Obi-Wan: I am speaking not of your power, but of your heat. You have done great things and I am very proud of you. I believe I hear General Grivous calling my name. Goodbye old friend. May the force be with you.

Palps starts to feed Anakin serious lies. This is really good stuff too.:

Thanks to Cheebo for the following:

Palpatine: My friends have picked up disturbing rumors about Kenobi...
Anakin: Are you serious?
Palpatine: Most serious. Some in the senate regret giving me emergency powers....
Anakin: What about Obi-Wan?
Palpatine: I am getting to that.
Palpatine: The difference is now these senators have given up on democracy.....
Palpatine: They are organizing. To remove me...by other means...
Anakin: Treason?
Palpating: They have fell with the power of the Jedi...mixed in the plot of the Jedi to destroy the Republic...
Palpatine: If this is true we must be prepared. I have a very good idea of who is the leaders of this oraganization is...I want you here when they come to meet me.....We will pierce their veil.
Anakin: I will try.
Palpatine: No, we won't try we will do!

Anakin: You still haven't told me about Obi-Wan.
Palpatine: That is the disturbing part. It appears that Kenobi has been in contact with the leaders of this kobal... The rumor is that he has been seen leaving this senator's place quite early in the morning...
Anakin: Lets go to that senator! Let's question him!
Palpatine: I am afraid its a her...a woman you know very well....
Anakin: You.....you mean.....
Palpatine: I am afraid so.
Anakin: THATS IMPOSSIBLE! I WOULD KNOW!
Palpatine: Sometimes the closest are those who can not see...

Anakin is going to Padme to find out if this is true.

Padme: Anakin what are you doing here?
Anakin: Waiting for you.
Padme: I have a meeting...
ANakin: Is it with the chancellor?
Padme: Er....yes
Anakin: Obi-Wan has been here
Padme: Yes this morning...
Anakin: What did you talk about!?
Padme: We talked about you.
Anakin: WHAT ABOUT ME?
Padme: He is worried about you...the way you have been acting...
Anakin: I am not the one doing the acting. Not the one doing the pretending!
Anakin: I'm sorry....I know I have been difficult...I feel like I am in freefall...I don't know which way is up or where I will be when I land...or crash. I think it's going to be a crash.
Padme: What has happened my love? You always been so sure of yourself...
Anakin: Nothing...everything. I don't know....

NoMeN
i just thought this was toooo much for the mf.com spoiler thread stick out tongue

Boris
Originally posted by NoMeN

blink

LandoSpeeder2
Probably, I like your sig

NoMeN
Greivous fight:

100's of droids are surrounding Obi-Wan.
Grievous's body guards are leaping at him.
There is such a insane amount of droids they are wiping out themselves trying to shoot Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan has made his way through droid's to reach Grievous.
Obi-Wan: I am still willing to take you alive.
Utapaun's are coming to the rescue. They are attacking the droids.
Now CLONES are attacking too. Utapuan's, Clones, vs. Battle Droids.

*Grievous ignites his sabers*
Grievous: TO THE DEATH!
Obi-Wan: Well if you insist...
Still dueling..... TONS of blaster fire around the duel from Clones, Utapuans, & Droids.
Obi-Wan chopped one of Grievou's thumb's off and a saber in half!
an explosion seperated him and Grievous got in his wheel thing.
Obi-Wan got on Boga and chasing after Grievous

Obi-Wan: Boga! Here girl! We have a General to catch.
Booga jumped on the ship thing!
Obi-Wan: I believe you need another ship general.
Obi-Wan is attacking droid's while on mount still.
Now Booga is nearer to the wheeler. And Obi-Wan is slicing at it with his Saber.
Booga is getting shot
They are still racing even with Booga nearly dead. She is still racing with all her might.

Obi-Wan JUMPED off her and took one of the pikes and wacked Grievous in the head with it while on the wheeler. The wheeler is rolling off course and crashed. Both Grievous and Obi-Wan flew out.
Grievous pulled out a blaster and shot at Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan grabbed the pike with the force and is holding it. Obi-Wan is now charging as Grievous is blasting.
Obi-Wan knocked the blaster out of Grievous's hand with the pike and now is cracking the steel in grievous's stomack with the pike.
Grievous grabbed Obi-Wan and threw him away.
Obi-Wan charged at Grievous and RIPPED the steel on his stomach off revealing his flesh. Grievous threw Obi-Wan and charged at him but Obi-Wan force grabbed the blaster and shot grievous in the flesh stomach. Killing him.
Booga still LIVES! But barely...
*Obi-Wan looks at the blaster in his hand*
Obi-Wan: So...uncivilized! *drops it*
Obi-Wan STILL has to get away from the 10,000 battle droids. Thats when Booga is finished I suspect.

eXSBass
Originally posted by NoMeN
from mf.com:

WTF eek! laughing

Brandy! Happy Dance

I thought it was blue milk! laughing

ROTFLMFAO! Half of this crap doesn't even sound like Palpatine! eek!

obi_kenobi24
anyone actually know where to get an mp3 version of this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.