Superman prime versus Goku-godform(end of gt)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jplatinum
Goku was already insanely powerful and at the end of gt, he absorbed the dragonballs and became immortal and gain a power boost,plus the godyly powerful magical powers of the eternal dragon.

Versus

Superman prime, the most powerful version of the man of steel.

They meet through circumstance, and go at it.
Who wins? cool

The Flash
DB/Z/GT characters are banned from fighting in this forum because it starts flames.

BTW, there's no proof that Goku became 'god-like' at the end of GT. You phail at life for thinking otherwise.

Swanky-Tuna
Superman uses his sword to turn Goku's ki into spray cheese.

Goku dies in a cheese drowning accident.

jplatinum
Flash,

What the h#ll are you talking about?
Are you on that stuff,man? mad

mr.smiley
no flash is not crazy.
dbz characters have been banned.
tron will close this soon
but i say prime wins

jplatinum
mr.smiley

I didn't know,man.
Anyway, thanks for telling me before I made more threads,man.

Peace. cool

Jimmy Buggs
goku

Jimmy Buggs
he has the dragon ballz and can just wish superman and him to a planet where he has no super power. then guku shazzams him with some crazy goofas move

Swanky-Tuna
Don't the dragonballs have limits about stuff like that?

Plus, Supes would have to be sitting on that yellow sunless planet for quite a while to lose all that juice. He could just teleport back.

mr.smiley
yeah it sucks.
my doomsday vs goku thread was doing good but oh well

mr.smiley
the dragon balls can't go past the power of the dragon

Swanky-Tuna
So Vegeta and Nappa on their trip to Earth were more powerful than the dragon? Weren't they at like "FIVE THOUSAND?!" at that point?

lightaxe
why most f00s and suckas allways be making DBZ Threads. WHY GOD WHY!!!?!?!?1/1/?!?

Jason8200
Superman Prime would destroy Goku.

Cosmic Cube
Hell yeah. F*ck Goku.

Kento
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
So Vegeta and Nappa on their trip to Earth were more powerful than the dragon? Weren't they at like "FIVE THOUSAND?!" at that point?

Vegeta was at 18,000 without become Oozaru, and Nappa was like..8,000..something like that..I fergit Nappa.

But by all definition Supes wouldn't have any KI watsoever cause he don't use it. His is all solar energy not life energy. But he's still got more raw power then Gokou.

Swanky-Tuna
I'm fairly sure "ki" on that show is just a generic term used to describe their power. Mr. Satan didn't use ki either did he? And his power level was higher than a normal human's.

Kento
Ki is life force. That is why to many blast kill you. Why Tien nearly died doing the Tribeam so many times. Mr. Satan had a very low Ki but he was stronger then most people cause he had power. Videl got a higher ki then Mr. Satan that's why she could fly. Even the farmer Radditz killed has ki but it wasn't enough to use it for flying, and blasting, and junk.

big grin Okay Maybe Supes would have ki But it be very very low just like every other person.

Swanky-Tuna
But he also flies, but through telekinesis I think. And has the strength to push a third of the moon (MM and WW helped). He's gotta be packin'

Kento
He doesnt fly cause he trained, and junk to fly. ..Not really sure how it got turned to flying when it was originally just jumping far.

jplatinum
Kento,
It turned from him having his powers from the difference in gravity on earth than krypton into him having the mental ability to manifest his powers because the yellow sun is now a source of energy for him.
His body transforms the sun's rays into biomatrix energy giving him powers.
He thinks hard and manifests these powers therefore he can lift the seemingly unliftable, jump the unjumpable, reach the unreachable, fly,heat vision, and etc.

Paola
what part of 'DBZ characters are not allowed in this forum' you don't understand?!?!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.