Dates for when Tickets Go On Sale-Per Country

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DARTH STEVIOUS
Hello every one big news tickets go on sale at UCI in the UK on the 24 MAR. So will u be the first in line and how excited are you and where are u going to see it first? Some fans also dress up will you, or do u think its sad to do that.

vader519
I know that tickets for Episode 3 are supposed to go on sale over here in El Paso, Texas sometime this month, but have heard nothing yet.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by vader519
I know that tickets for Episode 3 are supposed to go on sale over here in El Paso, Texas sometime this month, but have heard nothing yet.

what about Tyler, TX?? big grin

jungleboygeorge
Anyone know when tickets come out in Australia???

DCLXVI
NOTE:
So we know that the Tickets for STAR WARS - EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH are going to begin to be sold in the UK at UCI starting on March 24th.
If anyone else has any information of when Tickets will begin to be sold in different countries, please contribute. wink

GCG
i thought you were going to supply a list ......messed

DCLXVI
Nope. stick out tongue

zavin
Here, in Peru, the ticket sale starts next week, for the midnight showing

vader519
Again I do not know if this is nationwide here, just in El Paso, you guys will have to keep checking at your local theartes. I found this out from a friend who works at the local Cinemark thearte here.

SITH
I'll try to find out about California. I have a friend who works at the Ontario Mills Edwards. Whoever wants tickets, let me know. The palace is the best theatre in the Inland Empire!! big grin evil face Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Spectr4L
I don't have to worry at all about getting tix, being that I work at a theatre and all... big grin

darth_achilles
ill try and find out and let yall know for dallas, texas and surrounding cities

Darth_Decimator
as soon as i know my fellow aussies i will let yas all know big grin

Imaginary
Thanks big grin

Darth_Decimator
no worries Imag big grin

LanİeWindu™
Once I get word on the Las Vegas area, I'll let y'all know.

Gangularis
at least this is a compiled, easy to read, list to sift through...........

Three Owls
Originally posted by SITH
I'll try to find out about California. I have a friend who works at the Ontario Mills Edwards. Whoever wants tickets, let me know. The palace is the best theatre in the Inland Empire!! big grin evil face Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

holy crap, that's where i'm going! I live down the street!

SITH
Really?? I live in Fontana. I've gone to the past two midnight showings. If you find out when they are selling the tickets, let me know.

jungleboygeorge
Originally posted by Darth_Decimator
as soon as i know my fellow aussies i will let yas all know big grin

Thanks Decimator... i have contacted Hoyts and they reckon some time in April, which is pretty bloody vague. But they did confirm there will be a midnight screening (at Chadstone at least anyway!)

Torik_Shai
Tickets are being sold so soon? I'll have to call some theatres tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what I find out for sales in the San Francisco bay area.

Imaginary
Originally posted by jungleboygeorge
Thanks Decimator... i have contacted Hoyts and they reckon some time in April, which is pretty bloody vague. But they did confirm there will be a midnight screening (at Chadstone at least anyway!)

Chadstone in Melbourne? I shall have to inform my friend big grin I'll probably call up Greater Union this weekend, if I remember.

kremzike
Here in DC, the great Uptown theater simply said that they'll start selling tickets "sometime in April".

On a sidenote, a friend and myself bought tickets to the charity screening on May 12th today at the same theater. Couldn't pass up the chance to see it a week early on the same ultra huge screen.

Torik_Shai
My theater said they didn't know when they'd be selling them. sad

jungleboygeorge
Originally posted by Imaginary
Chadstone in Melbourne? I shall have to inform my friend big grin I'll probably call up Greater Union this weekend, if I remember.

Yeah good old Chaddy in Melbourne... well the direct quote from Hoyts was:

"The release date for STAR WARS tickets is yet to be confirmed, though there will be 12.01am screenings on Thursday 19 May in both La Premiere and traditional cinemas."

So i just assumed as Chadstone was one of the few cinemas with La Premiere that they would be one of them showing midnight screenings! They also said just to keep your eyes on the website for updates! I'll let you know if i find out anything more.

Torik_Shai
Nobody in my area seems to know. I've gotten one "I don't know," and one "I'd guess the beginning of May." sadwalk

DARTH STEVIOUS
Hi all tickets in the UK went on sale at 00:01 today if u want u better get in there. I have got mine i am seeing it on the first showing at 1015 19th may then 430 then on monday at 7 yessssssssssssssss have u got urs.

LanİeWindu™
I'm gonna go check Moviefone...I seriously want to prebook tickets. It beat waiting in line for a few days.

mandalorian_war
no but i just bought the rots novel at my local walmart in belleville illinios

amity75
Just booked mine for the East Kilbride UCI 10.15am showing on the 19th. Fanfkntastic!

Obiwalker08
our movie theather is gay....they said well try comming back later....we will have tickets later....
...NO WAY

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by mandalorian_war

The actual book or the Preorder?

BAILY

Nice I live near Belleville Ontario Canada and we have a Walmart too.. and I just got all of Collection 2 Figures from there.. hahaha.. cool parallel

JKozzy
I think that being able to book tickets this early is stupid... what happens if we're lazy people? We won't be able to get a ticket for a month!

DARTH STEVIOUS
This why we have a board to talk about this film as its the biggest movies of all time

ROLL ON 19TH MAY 1015 YEPIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ARGHHHH AND RELAX

mandalorian_war
quote:
"The actual book or the Preorder?"
the actual book

TheForceSupreme
I'll just wait 2 weeks before it opens. There are no such lines here in Holland. cool

LanİeWindu™
quote:
"The actual book or the Preorder?"
the actual book

eek!

I thought it didn't come out until April 2nd.

LandoSpeeder2
Same here, how the hell did they stock it before that! I want to go to wal-mart!

DARTH STEVIOUS
Stay on subject man we are talking about tickets THE tickets not books

LandoSpeeder2
Who the hell cares dude this is gonna get locked anyway since you didn't post this in your other thread.

DARTH STEVIOUS
not for this this is big news very big

LanİeWindu™
Originally posted by DARTH STEVIOUS
Stay on subject man we are talking about tickets THE tickets not books

It is kinda on subject...laughing out loud, he got the book in advance as you got the tickets in advance.

But anyways...let's keep this open for people posting sites to buy advance tickets in certain countries.

LandoSpeeder2
Why, it doesn't make the movie come any faster, your going to have to wait just as long. buying your tickets early is just for excitement that last for 3 days, then whatever.

LandoSpeeder2
Here, use this
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t330737.html

DARTH STEVIOUS
No this is securing ur place for the best event in movie history and i wanna see it first i would have sold my left leg to get tix and now i have them i dont have to

LandoSpeeder2
You didn't have to make a new thread is what I'm saying, use this advice next time.

LanİeWindu™
Lando's right DARTH, this should go into the other thread.

jungleboygeorge
Originally posted by DARTH STEVIOUS
No this is securing ur place for the best event in movie history and i wanna see it first i would have sold my left leg to get tix and now i have them i dont have to

Well you wont be seeing it first, according to an article on the OS (cant find it anymore) about release dates around the world. Apparently France and i think it was Belgium and Ecuador (or something like that) are releasing ROTS on the Wednesday (ie May 18th). How much does that suck!

But with regards to the rest of the world who get it on the 19th, i will be one of the very first, seeing as though i'm in Australia (GMT+10) and will be seeing a midnight screening!!! Although New Zealand will get it a further 2 hours before that!

Damn those pesky New Zealanders....

Imaginary
Love thy neighbour wink

cylob49
Well i just got my tickets from the UCI Filmworks in Manchester and it FEELS GOOD TO HOLD EM IN MY HANDS! OH YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jungleboygeorge
OK people in Australia. Both Village and Hoyts Cinemas are now selling tickets to ROTS. Get in quick if you want La Premier seats because they have already sold out some of the sessions.

BTW i got mine for the midnight screening at the Rivoli (for anyone in Melbourne who knows what im talking about!)

Julie
You know I'll probably be lazy and order them online or just go a few weeks after the grand opening just so i can get in easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.