Revenge Of The Sith FIRST GBA Pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MoviesFan
http://inlandempirestrikesback.net/v-web/gallery/rotsportable

GBA Goodness smile

Cant wait to see the PSP version

JKozzy
Or the DS yes

MoviesFan
Should be interesting with the two screens

SuperFooB
That is for the GBA, not the DS...

LanİeWindu™
The pictures don't convey the darkness of the movie. It's too bright and too cheerful looking, even with droids being slashed.

MoviesFan
I think he was refering to my first comment

"Cant wait to see the PSP version"

JKozzy
Originally posted by SuperFooB
That is for the GBA, not the DS... The screens aren't up for the DS or PSP yet.

LandoSpeeder2
GBA! That thing is pointless. watch this get a T rating on GBA stick out tongue

Eleonora
edit

MoviesFan
Anyone buy a PSP yet?

((The_Anomaly))
noe and not going too, not unless sony decides to not be asses and drop the insane price of this thing, id rather go buy myself a new consol rather then a PSP with that money.

LandoSpeeder2
Seriously.

MoviesFan
Also, Sony wont replace PSPs that have broken pixels

JKozzy
True, but I'm assuming they were planning on *hopefully* fixing this for the US release.

Darth_Big_Boy
That is for the GBA, not the DS...

He meant it can be played on the DS....it plays GBA games too.

JKozzy
That is for the GBA, not the DS... If you read the title of the link page, it says Revenge of the Sith for PSP, GBA, and DS. Meaning that indeed, it will be out for DS. The pictures just aren't there for it yet. And the title of the thread is GBA, yes. That's what the pictures are of. Good job.

Darth Maverick
game looks crap tbh

Boris
Originally posted by Darth Maverick
Game looks crap
yes

mossman
It looks a bit like Megaman to me.
I'm not entirely sure whether that is a good or bad thing.

I guess I'm a bit too retro - I still get more fun playing Super Star Wars on my SNES Emulator than I do playing most of the recent SW fare. Except Battlefront. That was a fine game.

This looks like it could be quite fun though, in a Super Star Wars kinda way...

JKozzy
Originally posted by Darth Maverick
game looks crap tbh For GBA? Yes. But the DS and PSP versions I expect to look good.

Darth Maverick
i expect that 2, but i'm jus gonna end up buyin the game for xbox an not bother bout the ds version

I_AM_GEEK
From IESB:

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith for your Nintendo Advance/DS and Sony PSP!

The Clone Wars continue to rage between the Republic and the Separatists.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine has been taken hostage, and Obi-Wan, together with Anakin, must rescue him...

-Discover fantastic Jedi abilities and powers, including the Force Push, SaberThrow, Force Deflect and Jedi MindTrick.
-Use the advanced customization system and competitive multiplayer modes for both GBA and DS, including Yoda Domination, Force Ball, Slugfest, and Last Jedi Standing

I was hoping that DS ROTS wouldnt be a port of the gba version with higher res and some touch screen mini games and menus, but it sounds like this might be the case sad

master sifadius
that game looked pretty cool, i might get it.

MoviesFan
Even more info

http://www.iesb.net/movies2/movie032705b.php

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.