Wolverine vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
God knows what could happen in this thread...

wolverine8888
who is wonder man?

Draco69
You seriously don't know who she is?

Swanky-Tuna
Wonder Woman. She's like Superman except a few notches lower and powered by magic. And a better fighter. And with weapons (Including an unbreakable lasso).

wolverine8888
wait I do my bad I miss read I thought u said woner man not woner woman my bad

Protector
Ok i will make it simple Wonderwoman=Unbreakable lasso Wolverine=Unbreakable claws and skeleton. Winner Wolverine he is a better fighter, stronger, and not afraid to finish what he starts

Protector
SIMPLE Wolverine Better

wolverine8888
yup

Draco69
Good Lord.

WW = Class 100
WW = Faster than sound
WW = 1000+ years of fighting experience/master of every form of combat.

Wolverine loses badly. Friggin Wolverine fanboys..

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
laughing laughing laughing
If this doesn't at least make it to twenty pages I wil be sooo disappointed.

Draco69
I swear to god. If I made a Thor vs. Wolverine thread, the thread would go forever. Wolverine fanboys must be exterminated!

wolverine8888
frist of she doesnet have 1000 years of fighting exp. she super strong so what that not gunna do her much good she deffently aint u hulk in the strength area and wolverines taken down the hulk

Draco69
You obviously don't know anything about her.

She has several thousand years of fighting experience. She was trapped in Asgard with Superman against a demon army led by Loki.

One punch is all she requires. I severely doubt Wolverine can stay conscious after WW speedblitzes him with several Class 100 punchs.

Wolverine loses. Rationalize my man.

srankmissingnin
High Powered sniper bolts leave welts on her baring an a speed blitz Wolverine would win aside from that she is to fast for Wolverine beat in a straight out fight.

Does anyone know of a comic where Wolverine fights Gladiator for six days? Someone mentioned to me in a conversation and I doubted it's existence but Tom is pretty knowledgeable in these things and he insists it does.

wolverine8888
thats why she moves so friggen slow when she fights right. when she fought lobo she moved so slow her punchs dont seem to mvoe any were near fast she seem likr a slow power hosue and sorry one punch to wolverine wont nock him out might break wonder woman hand but certanly wont do to much to logan

Draco69
Gunfire doesn't affect her. Think about it. She can take blows from Superman and Doomsday. But a bullet would harm her? Of course not.

wolverine8888
actauly now that i mention it I think there is a comic thou it wicke dhard to find

Cosmic Cube
lol. Draco, you did this to yourself.

Stupid.

Draco69
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thats why she moves so friggen slow when she fights right. when she fought lobo she moved so slow her punchs dont seem to mvoe any were near fast she seem likr a slow power hosue and sorry one punch to wolverine wont nock him out might break wonder woman hand but certanly wont do to much to logan

Lobo kicked Superman's ass. Several times. Wonder Woman did pretty well against him.

Break her hand? laughing You really have a bizarre obsession with Wolverine. Bordering on homosexual even.

Wonder Woman is just below Superman. Wolverine can't win. Ever. One punch is all she requires. Wolverine ain't getting up from that.

Read up on her.

Draco69
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
lol. Draco, you did this to yourself.

Stupid.

Stand with me comrade! We must exterminate these Wolverine obsessed fanboys! They drastically overrate him.

wolverine8888
wolverine has taken hit from the hulk full froce and been able to keep coming and maby u should read up on wolverien some more because war path is a class 100 strength too and he punched wolverine and almsot broke his hand because wolverine bones are unbreakable

Draco69
The Hulk swatted Wolverine like fly the first time they met. Hulk would crush Wolverine anyway you split it.

Warpath is nowhere near Class 100. Wonder Woman has Superman-level strength and durability. Her hand is not gonna be broken. Think about it. A person that can shatter titanium does not break her hand when she does so, even though the metal is extremely hard. WW faroutclasses Wolverine. I just made this thread so you can make a complete fool of yourself (more so than usual.)

wolverine8888
the first fight hulk sucker punch wolverine when he wasent looking. and if u have read mroe then the first fight which I even dought u read that one wolverine has taken hit after hit from the hulk and just kept coming at him

Draco69
If Wonder Woman is feeling charitable, she would just use her lasso to tie him up. Which he cannot cut through, break, etc.

Draco69
the first fight hulk sucker punch wolverine when he wasent looking. and if u have read mroe then the first fight which I even dought u read that one wolverine has taken hit after hit from the hulk and just kept coming at him

So what if he wasn't looking. Wolverine went down with ONE punch. Regardless if he was looking or not. Wolverine does not possess the durability to withstand a barrage of Class 100 punches. He has a healing factor. That's it. Not Superman durability.

You really need to rationalize. THINK. ANALYZE. You think Wolverine can beat ANYONE. Even Superman. Which is why everyone else on this forum looks down on you.

Swanky-Tuna
Good grief. I vote she ties her lasso around Wolverine's neck and spins him until his head pops off. There's no way Wolverine can win.
Originally posted by Protector
Ok i will make it simple Wonderwoman=Unbreakable lasso Wolverine=Unbreakable claws and skeleton. Winner Wolverine he is a better fighter, stronger, and not afraid to finish what he starts No, it's seriously unbreakable. Maybe some omnipotent guy could undo the enchantment but it's not just "really strong" like adamantium.

Draco69
They don't use their heads. Sad.

wolverine8888
first off if u look at the super vs wolverien thread I even said there no way wolverien could beat him. alsothat was the first comci wolverine was ever in he wasent made to what the wrighter truely wanted he was a pro type which after see he was liked made there real version which was far stronger any ways besides that wolverien ahs taken hit from the hulk who is over 100 class he is the storngest being in both dc and in marvel in pure strngth so don't tell me wolverine cant take wodner woman punches

Cosmic Cube
While Wonder Woman's punch may not shatter his adamantium skull, it would likely take the skin off of his face, dislodge his eyeballs, and cause massive hemorrhaging in his brain. But he'd heal in a couple of days.

Hah. Hemorrhoids.

Swanky-Tuna
Hulk is a raging brute. It works for him.

Wonder Woman is a warrior. For what she "lacks" in power, she makes up for in skill.

Draco69
Wolverine CAN'T take her punches. Or anything else from her for that matter. Your only shred of evidence is the faux battle between Hulk and Wolverine. Wolverine didn't win. Hulk just got tired of messing with the little canuck.

Lasso, punches, kickes, anyway you split it. Wolverine goes down. Tell me this.

Can Wolverine recover from a person, with Class 100, rocketing towards him faster than the speed of sound? Be careful what you say.

srankmissingnin
You think Wolverine can beat ANYONE. Even Superman. Which is why everyone else on this forum looks down on you.

For some reason this really made me laugh! Kudos, Draco

One punch form the Hulk not only ruptures Logan's organs but turns them into liquid and he heals them before the Hulk throws his next punch. One punch from Wonderwoman wont to more damage then that

wolverine8888
yes but it comes down to is hulk punch is still far more power full and every time hulk hits wolverine claws him up hella bad and one stabb from wolverien and it over

Cosmic Cube
Wolvie can't heal that fast.

Swanky-Tuna
I could do a comic on this... but it'd only be like two panels max.

Draco69
While Wonder Woman's punch may not shatter his adamantium skull, it would likely take the skin off of his face, dislodge his eyeballs, and cause massive hemorrhaging in his brain. But he'd heal in a couple of days.

Hah. Hemorrhoids.

Exactly. His brain would bounce around his skull like a pinball.

Good one, Cosmic Cube.

Band against the idiocy of Wolverine fanboys, comrades!

wolverine8888
draco tell me do u even know how many time wolverine and hulk have fought because every battle ecpt for three were a tie and wolverine won 2 of them

Draco69
yes but it comes down to is hulk punch is still far more power full and every time hulk hits wolverine claws him up hella bad and one stabb from wolverien and it over

He won't get to move. Lasso remember? One punch and it's over. Wolverine would be moving in slow-motion to her.

Cosmic Cube
What "Wolverine vs. Hulk" comic did YOU read, 888? Wolverine can't even penetrate Hulk's skin, much less stab him. He hasn't beaten Hulk yet. Not in their first encounter, (Wolverine's origin,) or any other.

Draco69
draco tell me do u even know how many time wolverine and hulk have fought because every battle ecpt for three were a tie and wolverine won 2 of them

Define "win" Was the Hulk spread out like boxer facing Rocky. Or did the Hulk leave.

The Hulk is on par with WW's strength (initially. Add superspeed and Wolverine's f**ed.

wolverine8888
how do u all know wolveriens claws cant go throu the lasso and besides that one punch isent gunna do shit and if she gets a punch off she gunna get stabbed in the prosses

Draco69
What "Wolverine vs. Hulk" comic did YOU read, 888? Wolverine can't even penetrate Hulk's skin, much less stab him.

Lord knows. He probably dreamed it. He's that obsessed.

Draco69
how do u all know wolveriens claws cant go throu the lasso and besides that one punch isent gunna do shit and if she gets a punch off she gunna get stabbed in the prosses

Because its made from the Golden Girdle of Gaea. It's unbreakable. Superman, Darkseid and even the Spectre himself could break it. Much less cut it. It's in the league of Thor's hammer.

One punch is all she needs. WW's not getting stabbed. She's a superior fighter. And a hell of lot faster.

Swanky-Tuna
how do u all know wolveriens claws cant go throu the lasso and besides that one punch isent gunna do shit and if she gets a punch off she gunna get stabbed in the prosses It's a magic lasso and it's DC.

Draco69
Wolverine's claws couldn't cut through a sword made by Merlin. (Black Knight's) What makes you think that Wolverine can cut through something that predates the gods themselves. It's literally a primordial object.

wolverine8888
first off wolverine can pentrate hulks skin easly it just appeared he wasent in the first fight because the hulk wa shealing so fast if u guys new any thing about wolverine or hulk u know that. next off (Hulk vs wolverine #8) wolverine nocked hulk up then tied up banner there is another fight in which wolverine one but I do not know the number off my head. and when wolverine fought hulk as death he was going to kill hulk but the only thing that saved the hulk was thta wolverine snapped back in to him self and stopped him, self from stabbing hulk one last time and hulk was able to subdue him and I not even counting this one as the second win. Dam it I might have to go check throu my comics to find the second win

wolverine8888
actauly thors hammer is not unbreakable it semi wolverines claws alogn with a few other thign can go throu it and for the sword merilins sword it is made of an unbreakable material

srankmissingnin
Yeah it was recon't so that Wolverine did cut Hulk, he just healed to fast for it to be noticed. This was also before Wolverine's character was defined, he had no healing factor and his claws where attached to his gloves, so it holds very little weight in an argument

Wolverine wont be beating WW. Hell, chances are he wont get a hit in but to say he goes down in one hit is bull shit and contradicts many of his appearances.

Draco69
actauly thors hammer is not unbreakable it semi wolverines claws alogn with a few other thign can go throu it and for the sword merilins sword it is made of an unbreakable material

Thor's hammer is made of Admantite and some other materials. Adamantite is STRONGER than Adamantium. Wolverine's claws going through Thor's hammer. Ridiculous.

So...if Wolverine cannot cut through a unbreakable material made by Merlin what makes you think an unbreakable material made from a primoridal force can be cut through?

wolverine8888
well u go me with that one but I pritty sure thors hammer not unbreakable thou that could of been hammerstrike I thinking of

Swanky-Tuna
Can't beat logic.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/zanpanzer/wolverinevsww.GIF

Draco69
LOL. That's exactly what would happen.

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine's a great character and all, don't get me wrong. Supreme fighter, unbreakable bones, healing factor and all, he's a formidable opponent.

Just not for Wonder Woman.

The chick uprooted trees while she was still playing with dolls. She can fly faster than sound. Wonder Woman is too powerful. Wolverine has a relatively equivalent chance of defeating Thor. In my time on this forum, I have gained newfound respect for Wonder Woman. You too will understand.

Sooner or later... maybe....

wolverine8888
maby thou I am not a dc fan

Cosmic Cube
Thor's hammer is made of Admantite and some other materials. Adamantite is STRONGER than Adamantium. Wolverine's claws going through Thor's hammer. Ridiculous.

So...if Wolverine cannot cut through a unbreakable material made by Merlin what makes you think an unbreakable material made from a primoridal force can be cut through?

Actually, its made of Uru... which is more durable than adamantium, nonetheless.

Draco69
Oh. I thought it was the same material that made Hercule's mallet thingy. My bad.

wolverine8888
any ways I got a question for u all who wins vs herc and thor I never gotten to read any of there fights

Draco69
You mean WW versus Hercules and Thor?

IMO WW would beat Hercules and lose to Thor.

Cosmic Cube
Yeah.

WW hates Hercules.

He raped her mom.

wolverine8888
no I ment who one when herc vs thor I talken about the herc from marvel

Draco69
Oh that's different. Hercules is nearly on par in strength with Thor. However Thor's too powerful for Herc with his hammer, etc.

wolverine8888
oh so when they fought herc lost?

Draco69
Yeah.

wolverine8888
thing I dont get is why does every one act liek ti such a big stretch for wolverine to beat thor. wolverine has beaten herc and hulk and thors never beaten hulk. I know it off topic but it bugging me about that

Cosmic Cube
When has Wolverine beat Hulk?

wolverine8888
he ahs beaten him twice and hulk has beaten wolverien ocne the rest have been ties I cant name both comics of the top of my head but one of them is ( Hulk vs Wolverine #8)

Cosmic Cube
Wolverine didn't "beat" him, he used sleeping gas, (one of Hulk's few vulnerabilities.)

You mean this one, right?

Cosmic Cube
what's the other one?

wolverine8888
and it wasent sleeping gas it was gasonline and yes he one from out smarting him the other one wolverine and hulk were fighting and the wendigo and wolverine ended up being the only one still left standign at the end of the fight.

Cosmic Cube
It wasn't gasoline. Gasoline is a liquid. This was a gas; a gas that knocked him out. I asummed it was sleeping gas. It could have been natural gas, it has a similar effect. Wolverine can't beat Hulk without a plot hole. What's the other time Wolverine beat Hulk?

Swanky-Tuna
I'm guessing the second would be when Wolverine was enhanced by Apoc.

wolverine8888
no I don't count that fight and he wasent echance at all he was just being mind controled it a big diffrence and thats not a plot whole wolverine beat him by out smarting him because it was hulk at his strongest and along with that he was being charged by an unnone radation sorce bye some bad guys and all wolverine had was bone claws. the other time I do not own the comic it extremely hard to find and it a lot of money but it was a fight between wendigo hulk and wolverine. 340 they never finshed there fight but in that fight wolverine was kciken his ass. also the fight between hulk and wolverine in the jungle wasent a fight I just wanna state that because for some reason every one thinks they were fighting.

Cosmic Cube
Man, it's hard to read your posts.

wolverine8888
ya I getting tired it late were I am

Cosmic Cube
Hulk 340, you said?

wolverine8888
said that was not the one I was talken about but that is one that is a good comic and show wolverine totaly beating hulks ass but no thats not the one wolverine wins in. 340 was a tie it neevr got finished

thundercracker
oh god how did someone actually back wolverine in afight with ww now he's backing him against thor and hulk oh god .... oh god damm it

pr1983

bad draco... bad... stick out tongue

Diana wipes the floor with logan...

jrodslam
People seriously doubt WW's abilities. Wolveriene doesnt stand a chance. Out of 10 fights ill give 2 maybe. Oh and im also seeing alot of fights about Wolverine vs. Hulk also. Click on the link, and scroll down to get a better idea of each time these guys battled.

http://www.leaderslair.com/gammapeople/hulksmashes/hulksmashes.html

Swanky-Tuna
That site's kind of funny. In the Hulk vs BB part, he puts their first fight as no score because "He whispers and for some reason it causes Balck Bolt to drop, but it also causes the Hulk to go unconscious."

jrodslam
I guess BB droped from Hulk smashing the groud? I guess.

who?-kid
Another thread was created, just to make somebody lose. How childish.

who?-kid
What "Wolverine vs. Hulk" comic did YOU read, 888? Wolverine can't even penetrate Hulk's skin, much less stab him. He hasn't beaten Hulk yet. Not in their first encounter, (Wolverine's origin,) or any other.
What ? Wolverine has no problem whatsoever stabbing and cutting Hulk.

They fought lots of times, and even though Hulk was most of the time dominating the fight - the other way around would be stupid - I'd say Wolverine held his own (for a while).

WW should win, but those who think Wolverine can not cut WW => think again, she's not even as durable as Hulk.

- Is Wolverine overrated ? Yes a bit.
- Is Wolverine some kind of hairy God to the fanboys ? Absolutely.
- Is Wolverine gonna lose this fight ? Probably.
- Is Wolverine able to cut WW open ? Without any doubts.

long pig
But I agree with Who, WW will definatly win, but she will be tripping over her own lower intestines as she does a victory dance.
she wont do anything to wolvie that he cant get over...can WW grow back spleens and mangled lungs?

DarkCrawler
How about just drowning him?

long pig
hell why not.
she's still gonna be missing an arm.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by long pig
hell why not.
she's still gonna be missing an arm.

She can just hold his hands behind his back.

Draco69
Or wrap him up with the lasso. Don't say he can get free or he will dodge it. She has managed to entangle Superman and has even managed to capture the Flash and Zoom moving at lightspeed. The lasso would be a godsend to Wolverine. Literally.

Draco69
Originally posted by who?-kid

- Is Wolverine overrated ? Yes a bit.
- Is Wolverine some kind of hairy God to the fanboys ? Absolutely.
- Is Wolverine gonna lose this fight ? Probably.
- Is Wolverine able to cut WW open ? Without any doubts.

Using a comparision between WW and the Hulk is completely faulty. Why? Well the Hulk is relatively slow and he possesses a lot of surface area because he's completely huge. Wolverine is very small and much more agile. It's like a squirrel attacking a labador. It's very easy to hit the Hulk. Hell, I can hit the Hulk. It's just that the Hulk is an unstoppable benemoth is all.

WW however is a highly trained warrior who can move at the speed of sound or faster even. Wolvie ain't landing a single blow. WW is a far better fighter. WW is much faster. Wolverine would be moving in slow motion to her. For god sake's the woman can deflect a barrage of bullets at high velocity, but Wolverine's claws are impossible to deflect and parry? Bull.

Draco69
Originally posted by who?-kid
Another thread was created, just to make somebody lose. How childish.

No. It's a thread designed out of disdain for Wolverine fanboys. It's reached about 90 posts. OBVIOUSLY people believed that Wolvie stood a chance. Superman vs. Wolverine, Hulk vs. Wolverine. These threads have reached the thousands. Which is ridiculous. This thread just shows how completely irrational some people can be. I knew this was a lopsided match when I made it. But the expected results were complied. By all rights this should have lasted up to 10 posts max. But not so...
I even heard on this thread that Wolverine can beat Thor.

K3VIL
Wolverine couldn't even lay a hand on her.Just to pick up an example:
During the Infinity Crusade, Wonder Man charge Logan arriving at a flight speed around 300/400 Mph, Logan gets knocked down like a doll, Simon continue hitting him with his Class 100 punches, and then catch Logan(near to falling unconscious and bleeding) for the costume and is going to smash his head with a stone, but Maxam attacks him from behind and hit his head with a strong punch, knocking him unconscious.
During Simon's attack, Wolverine wasn't even able to put up a decente defense or a counterattack, he just get dragged around the combat field.
That's what will happen against WW, but without Maxam helping him, this time Logan will be doomed.

Jason8200
Wonder Woman would win this fight easily. THink about it, you have Wolverine who has peak HUMAN strength, peak HUMAN agility, peak HUMAN speed, and MUTANT healing factor. Then you have Wonder Woman: SUPER HUMAN speed, SUPER HUMAN strength, SUPER HUMAN agility, and SUPER HUMAN invulnerability.

There is a huge difference between mutants in Marvel Universe who are basically humans with a little upgrade and superheroes from DC. One of these Wolverine fanboys actually tried to say that Wolverine could beat Superman.

Jason8200
Here's a reinactment:
They run into each other at a department store both trying to buy new panties... Wonder Woman hoping Superman will notice and Wolverine hoping Sabertooth would actually do Wolverine with the lights on.

Wonder Woman: "What are you a guy, doing in here with all of the womans underwear?"

Wolverine: (with cigar in his mouth) "Hey bub... umm they are for my wife..."

Wonder Woman: "Ok then why are you in the ladies dressing room with them on?"

Wolverine: "Ill kill you (claws come out).... DIE!!!!"

Wonder Woman: "Um no." She takes out her lasso and ties Wolverine up and then hangs him in the middle of the mall while she finishes shopping.)

Wonder Woman: "Wolverine are you gay?"

Wolverine: "Oh yes, how I dream of multiple man making several million copies of himself and running a train on me."

Wonder Woman is so disgusted she gay bashes Wolverine in the middle of the mall and and rips his entire skeleton out of his body. She could not break it so she seperated it from his body.

Wolverine fanboys... those are all facts. Sorry.

nigel45
Originally posted by Jason8200
Here's a reinactment:
They run into each other at a department store both trying to buy new panties... Wonder Woman hoping Superman will notice and Wolverine hoping Sabertooth would actually do Wolverine with the lights on.

Wonder Woman: "What are you a guy, doing in here with all of the womans underwear?"

Wonder Woman: "Um no." She takes out her lasso and ties Wolverine up and then hangs him in the middle of the mall while she finishes shopping.)

Wolverine: "Oh yes, how I dream of multiple man making several million copies of himself and running a train on me."

Wonder Woman is so disgusted she gay bashes Wolverine in the middle of the mall and and rips his entire skeleton out of his body. She could not break it so she seperated it from his body.

Wolverine fanboys... those are all facts. Sorry.

who?-kid
No. It's a thread designed out of disdain for Wolverine fanboys. It's reached about 90 posts. OBVIOUSLY people believed that Wolvie stood a chance. Superman vs. Wolverine, Hulk vs. Wolverine. These threads have reached the thousands. Which is ridiculous. This thread just shows how completely irrational some people can be. I knew this was a lopsided match when I made it. But the expected results were complied. By all rights this should have lasted up to 10 posts max. But not so...
I even heard on this thread that Wolverine can beat Thor.
1. Well, too be honest, there are actually a good amount of powerhouses Wolverine can kill, but only when he sneaks up behind them and stabs them in the brains or so.

With the exception of Superman, Thanos, Ultron maybe and such, there are not many people Wolverine can't slice up.

2. You may believe me: I hate as much as you do the Wolverine-fanboy, because if you believe those guys, Wolverine is the best in what he does, is nearly immortal, can take everything and will keep coming for more and can beat almost everyone.

That's all bull. But...! The fact remains however, that Wonder Woman is as vulnerable to his claws as let's say Batman.

3. It's not because the guy is over-hyped, he suddenly isn't a great and cunning fighter anymore. The most over-hyped hero of all time still is Batman, but that doesn't take away the fact he's very dangerous.

Draco69
Wonder Woman is vulnerable to Wolverine's claws. That's true. Too bad they won't come anywhere near her.

I think that Wolverine is more overhyped than Batman. Batman uses ingenuity to beat his opponents. So it's not too hard to swallow. However Wolverine standing up to attacks from the Hulk, Gladiator and Thanos is ridiculous. Wolvie was taken out with two sword swipes by the Gorgon.

pr1983
Wonder Woman is vulnerable to Wolverine's claws. That's true. Too bad they won't come anywhere near her.

I think that Wolverine is more overhyped than Batman. Batman uses ingenuity to beat his opponents. So it's not too hard to swallow. However Wolverine standing up to attacks from the Hulk, Gladiator and Thanos is ridiculous. Wolvie was taken out with two sword swipes by the Gorgon.

wolverine is the most overhyped hero ever...

nuclear explosions, saying he could survive in a vacuum... or even the centre of the sun...

and the writers dont do much to help either... namor, the hulk... its too much...

Sentry
The Hulk swatted Wolverine like fly the first time they met. Hulk would crush Wolverine anyway you split it.

Warpath is nowhere near Class 100. Wonder Woman has Superman-level strength and durability. Her hand is not gonna be broken. Think about it. A person that can shatter titanium does not break her hand when she does so, even though the metal is extremely hard. WW faroutclasses Wolverine. I just made this thread so you can make a complete fool of yourself (more so than usual.)

Actually Warpath is a class 90, pretty close to class 100. Ummm, wasn't Wonder Woman's skin pierced by bullets before? I know she's bulletproof now, but back in the day she wasn't bulletproof. Do bullets hurt her? WW wins imo, but what if Logan got lucky, and impaled her with his adamantium claws Not slash, but impale? Would it pierce her skin? I think it would. I'm just saying 9 out of 10, WW wins, on the 10th day Logan can get lucky.

jinzin
Okay lets get some facts straight right off the bat......In Wolverine's first encounter with the hulk, wolverine got hit not by one but two sucker shots, the first being that he was slammed to the ground with enough force to shatter the chains that bound him.
Wolverine has beaten the Hulk in Hulk 8, (yes it was with the help of natural gas in the face, but it's still a victory in much the same way spiderman "beat" juggernaught in their first encounter,,,,esp. since wolverine was sportin bone claws and survived a few full on shots fom the hulk that sent him airborne.). then........wolverine did almost kill the Hulk back in wolverine 145. wolverine also kind of won in the marvel knight wolverine ulk 4 part mini, he didn't win in a fight, but he took more punishment than the hulk did. THEN,,, wolverine more than held his own against a hugely pissed off hulk in inc hulk 345 (I think). Now I do agree, however, that Hulk can smash wolverine, absolutely..... into a big grody red spot, but the fact still remains (as is true for most Wolvie vs. fights) that one good claw swipe to the vitals and the fight takes a different direction. Wolverine's fought Hulk numerous times and they've beaten, and stalemated eachother pretty evenly. The entire avengers have problems facing the Hulk, I think it's damned impressive that wolverine can hold him by his own.

To say that wolverine can't take punches from WW is somewhat ignorant of many of his past showings I mean I understand that he's been written very inconsistantly standing up to shots from namor, tossing vision into a van, almost killing hulk, putting thing down in one blow, and knocking abomination uncounsious in one book, and then getting beaten with two stabs, KOed by an old guy in slippers, and put down by a flick to the face from thing in the next. However, if this fight's to remain interesting in the least I'm assuming we're talking about wolverine on one of his "good days". I agree that WW would probably hand wolverine his little hairy ass to him, but the fact still remains, she don't have a hulk healing factor, or superman durability, one decent shot from logan to...anything and this fight ain't so one sided anymore.
Is wolverine gonna hit diana? who knows in comic book fights....it's circumstantial (I mean batman shouldn't even be able to lay a hand on supes,,,,but he's knocked him out with a punch, and even beat him up as an old man. Kripto or not, supes should be moving way to fast for bats to even lay a finger, but it's happened.) To say that "WW getting tagged by wolverine is out of the question" is slightly ignorant of comic books in general. For a little guy that's caught a character capable of moving at light speed, and richocheted (can't remember his name right now,,,,he bounces around at ridiculously fast speeds) I would say wolverine hitting the amazon is plausible.
Will wolverine lose? it's the most likely result.
can wolverine slice WW open like a can of tuna? iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindeeeeeed.

p.s. you guys may hate fan boys....I'm not big "fan" of em myself. But whatsmore, I hate it when people make retarded assumptions about things despite characters past showings (at least when it's not a joke). WW's punches are not going to eradicate wolvie's flesh from his bones and wolverine isn't cutting through anything if or when he gets lassoed like a calf...... and that's that.

C1nd3r
heh... love this thread. But give wolverine wonderwoman's strength and speed and he wins every SINGLE TIME. But i know this is not the way he was to be written so sad Wonderwoman takes it eventually.

dawsey28
Is this how fanboys type?

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5991/122jp.gif

confused

jinzin
Originally posted by dawsey28
Is this how fanboys type?

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/5991/122jp.gif

confused

laughing out loud

I truly hope that wasn't directed at me.

dawsey28
Nah. Not you.

Look more towards the beginning of the threa...

...or, erm... ahem, I wasn't directing that at anyone, I was merely asking a question. confused

jinzin
ah aight...

Creshosk
Here's a reinactment:

Wolverine fanboys... those are all facts. Sorry. Except for the gay thing, seeing as how he's gone after multiple women, Including Jean, Elektra, Mariko, Yukio, Silverfox . . .

brainchild81
Here's a reinactment:

Wolverine fanboys... those are all facts. Sorry. Gay Wolverine jokes = Not based on anything. Kinda lessens their comedic value.

On the other hand,
Gay Batman jokes = Based on stuff like this, makes the better ones hilarious laughing
Anyway, WW's lame as hell IMO, but she's extremely powerful and fast. She should be able to take Wolvie out.

Draco69
Originally posted by jinzin
Okay lets get some facts straight right off the bat......In Wolverine's first encounter with the hulk, wolverine got hit not by one but two sucker shots, the first being that he was slammed to the ground with enough force to shatter the chains that bound him.
Wolverine has beaten the Hulk in Hulk 8, (yes it was with the help of natural gas in the face, but it's still a victory in much the same way spiderman "beat" juggernaught in their first encounter,,,,esp. since wolverine was sportin bone claws and survived a few full on shots fom the hulk that sent him airborne.). then........wolverine did almost kill the Hulk back in wolverine 145. wolverine also kind of won in the marvel knight wolverine ulk 4 part mini, he didn't win in a fight, but he took more punishment than the hulk did. THEN,,, wolverine more than held his own against a hugely pissed off hulk in inc hulk 345 (I think). Now I do agree, however, that Hulk can smash wolverine, absolutely..... into a big grody red spot, but the fact still remains (as is true for most Wolvie vs. fights) that one good claw swipe to the vitals and the fight takes a different direction. Wolverine's fought Hulk numerous times and they've beaten, and stalemated eachother pretty evenly. The entire avengers have problems facing the Hulk, I think it's damned impressive that wolverine can hold him by his own.

To say that wolverine can't take punches from WW is somewhat ignorant of many of his past showings I mean I understand that he's been written very inconsistantly standing up to shots from namor, tossing vision into a van, almost killing hulk, putting thing down in one blow, and knocking abomination uncounsious in one book, and then getting beaten with two stabs, KOed by an old guy in slippers, and put down by a flick to the face from thing in the next. However, if this fight's to remain interesting in the least I'm assuming we're talking about wolverine on one of his "good days". I agree that WW would probably hand wolverine his little hairy ass to him, but the fact still remains, she don't have a hulk healing factor, or superman durability, one decent shot from logan to...anything and this fight ain't so one sided anymore.
Is wolverine gonna hit diana? who knows in comic book fights....it's circumstantial (I mean batman shouldn't even be able to lay a hand on supes,,,,but he's knocked him out with a punch, and even beat him up as an old man. Kripto or not, supes should be moving way to fast for bats to even lay a finger, but it's happened.) To say that "WW getting tagged by wolverine is out of the question" is slightly ignorant of comic books in general. For a little guy that's caught a character capable of moving at light speed, and richocheted (can't remember his name right now,,,,he bounces around at ridiculously fast speeds) I would say wolverine hitting the amazon is plausible.
can wolverine slice WW open like a can of tuna? iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiindeeeeeed.

p.s. you guys may hate fan boys....I'm not big "fan" of em myself. But whatsmore, I hate it when people make retarded assumptions about things despite characters past showings (at least when it's not a joke). WW's punches are not going to eradicate wolvie's flesh from his bones and wolverine isn't cutting through anything if or when he gets lassoed like a calf...... and that's that.

Unfortunately you COMPLETELY wasted your time because this ISN'T comics. This a forum where CIS and PIS is ignored.

You need to stop amping up lightweighters beyond their abilities.

CorderaMitchell
Unfortunately you COMPLETELY wasted your time because this ISN'T comics. This a forum where CIS and PIS is ignored.

You need to stop amping up lightweighters beyond their abilities.

Don't bother, he still doesn't get it...

We've been trying to tell him this in several threads, I don't think him and some others understand, its like trying to speak a different language.

*sigh*

Wanderer259
Only if you specified it at the start of the thread. Otherwise, CIS is in effect.

CorderaMitchell
cis as in " a character not doing something because of their personality"

or Cis" as in a character acting dumb on one occasion, but usually doesn't?

Wanderer259
A character magically forgetting that they have the power of flight for a one time occasion is PIS, not CIS. CIS would be Batman unable to use Punisher's guns against him because he absolutely hates using firearms.

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Wanderer259
A character magically forgetting that they have the power of flight for a one time occasion is PIS, not CIS. CIS would be Batman unable to use Punisher's guns against him because he absolutely hates using firearms.

true

Draco69
As Cordella mentioned the first one is in effect....not the second one. Which everyone seems to revere.

Like the god awful Wonder Woman vs Slade fight and the Namor vs. Wolverine fight.

CorderaMitchell
As Cordella mentioned the first one is in effect....not the second one. Which everyone seems to revere.

Like the god awful Wonder Woman vs Slade fight and the Namor vs. Wolverine fight.

Some think Namor is a valid source, do you not think that slade couldn't trick wonderwoman somehow, and survive?

I'm not saying defeat, I'm saying if he planned something out.

Draco69
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
Some think Namor is a valid source, do you not think that slade couldn't trick wonderwoman somehow, and survive?

I'm not saying defeat, I'm saying if he planned something out.

The fight wasn't a trick. It was full-out drag-out hand to hand combat fight.

For god's sake a hit from Slade threw WW into a tree.

But Batman can win against Slade? Pfft.

If Slade planned something out, WW would still win. WW recently gained "god eyes" that granted her semi-omni awareness.

Wanderer259
Diana being tossed into a tree isn't far-fetched. Slade is super-strong and she weighs how much?

Is that what happened with her eyes? I was wondering how they were gone... and then were magically there.

CorderaMitchell
The fight wasn't a trick. It was full-out drag-out hand to hand combat fight.

For god's sake a hit from Slade threw WW into a tree.

But Batman can win against Slade? Pfft.

If Slade planned something out, WW would still win. WW recently gained "god eyes" that granted her semi-omni awareness.

I was saying if he'd planned somehow, and wanted to "get her dna" or something, you don't think he could AT LEAST incapacitate her?

Draco69
Diana being tossed into a tree isn't far-fetched. Slade is super-strong and she weighs how much?

Wrong. He BACKFISTED her into a tree. Not thrown.

Is that what happened with her eyes? I was wondering how they were gone... and then were magically there.

She blinded herself to defeat Medousa. And her sight was restored by Athena binding her eyes to Diana. Thus Diana can "see" in terms of cosmic awareness.

Draco69
Originally posted by CorderaMitchell
I was saying if he'd planned somehow, and wanted to "get her dna" or something, you don't think he could AT LEAST incapacitate her?

It would take alot of planning and much more PIS for that to happen. If Batman can do it...

CorderaMitchell
Wrong. He BACKFISTED her into a tree. Not thrown.

She blinded herself to defeat Medousa. And her sight was restored by Athena binding her eyes to Diana. Thus Diana can "see" in terms of cosmic awareness.

This reminds me of how wolvie backhanded spidey 30ft, but I'll stop there...

CorderaMitchell
It would take alot of planning and much more PIS for that to happen. If Batman can do it...

He is batman lol.

Do you think slade could take wonder girl, since she is less experienced?

Wanderer259
Yeah? Again, Slade's got his own degree of super-strength and Diana isn't exactly a ton of bricks. You took the word 'tossed' too literal, by the way.

Depends. Is it like the Grey Gargoyle's 'cosmic awareness' sight from Earth/Universe/Paradise X? If so, she has to consciously 'search' or select something to 'see'; she'd only see Deathstroke doing whatever hw was doing if she thought about it. Or is she actually omniscient and constantly aware of everything?

That character update is also quite stupid. Why do writers feel the need to update everyone in really dumbass ways?

CorderaMitchell
I wish I could answer that last question, people think that "upgrades" equal more sales...

Draco69
Yeah? Again, Slade's got his own degree of super-strength and Diana isn't exactly a ton of bricks. You took the word 'tossed' too literal, by the way.

He hit her into a tree. The force of the blow literally flew her back and shattered the tree into splinters. When the punch should have had absolutely no effect. A realistic portrayl would have Slade clutching his hand in pain after attempting a physical attack.

Depends. Is it like the Grey Gargoyle's 'cosmic awareness' sight from Earth/Universe/Paradise X? If so, she has to consciously 'search' or select something to 'see'; she'd only see Deathstroke doing whatever hw was doing if she thought about it. Or is she actually omniscient and constantly aware of everything?Originally posted by Wanderer259
That character update is also quite stupid. Why do writers feel the need to update everyone in really dumbass ways?

Who knows. I don't mind it. I like to see WW get a WEAPON for chrissakes. A magical axe or something.

Wanderer259
I'm waiting for Wolverine to really have rocket boosters in his femurs, or Spider-Man to suddenly spit acid strong enough to melt through Cap's shield, or Captain America, being the perfect human, is revealed to be Jesus.

CorderaMitchell
This is all wrong.

Batman=god
Spiderman= insects were bad enough there, *shudders*.
Wolverine= IS captain universe...

Wanderer259
I know Wonder Woman has super durability against blunt attacks, but does she also get something akin to Juggernaut's 'unmovable force' trait? It's magic based, so it's not far-fetched to me. Otherwise, however, Slade knocking her any distance still makes sense to me.

That would be infinitely preferrable than 'cosmic awareness', not to mention it'd make more sense. I just heard she lost her 'cosmic sight', though, by snapping Max Lord's neck?

Draco69
I know Wonder Woman has super durability against blunt attacks, but does she also get something akin to Juggernaut's 'unmovable force' trait? It's magic based, so it's not far-fetched to me. Otherwise, however, Slade knocking her any distance still makes sense to me.

Her durability is much like Thor's or the Hulk's. She doesn't have a forcefield or anything. Slade cannot backhand the Hulk into a tree.

The entire fight was pure BS. The writer for that era tried to portray WW as a Lynda Carter rip-off. She suddenly couldn't fly. She could barely lift a car during that era. Thankfully she was restored to her true self. And the writer is treated with the disdain he deserves.

That would be infinitely preferrable than 'cosmic awareness', not to mention it'd make more sense. I just heard she lost her 'cosmic sight', though, by snapping Max Lord's neck?

Then she would be effectively blind then since Athena gave her her sight. So no I believe this is false. After all Athena most likely agreed with her decision.

CorderaMitchell
I don't mind the upgrades if the story is based around a center character.

"Inuyasha learns new attack".

As long as they're reasonable.

When you have a HUGE team, you usually don't have enough time to show the upgrade in use, or make it practical.

Wanderer259
I don't agree with the way the fight went, at least not the way it was presented anyway. It's possible that Diana could decide to hold back and such an event could occur, but eh. That's pushing it.

The Hulk also weighs a ton. Diana weighs something like 180 lbs. I've seen Thor and Hulk moved with force before. Being durable doesn't necessarily mean you can't be moved. Punch a steel door and your hand will hurt, but the door still moves.

spiderboy5
actually diana wrighs only like 140 lbs

Creshosk
I don't agree with the way the fight went, at least not the way it was presented anyway. It's possible that Diana could decide to hold back and such an event could occur, but eh. That's pushing it.

The Hulk also weighs a ton. Diana weighs something like 180 lbs. I've seen Thor and Hulk moved with force before. Being durable doesn't necessarily mean you can't be moved. Punch a steel door and your hand will hurt, but the door still moves. Actually she was holding back. That's why as soon as she decided to end it, she did.

CorderaMitchell
Daina is known for holding back, she's not starfire...

Fanboy
Wolverine's a great character and all, don't get me wrong. Supreme fighter, unbreakable bones, healing factor and all, he's a formidable opponent.

Just not for Wonder Woman.

The chick uprooted trees while she was still playing with dolls. She can fly faster than sound. Wonder Woman is too powerful. Wolverine has a relatively equivalent chance of defeating Thor. In my time on this forum, I have gained newfound respect for Wonder Woman. You too will understand.

Sooner or later... maybe....

Yeah and she has been training since she was like 3 or 5 years old.

spetznaz
yup

You REALLY think Wolverine would beat WonderWoman!????

Come on Wolverine8888 ....just when I was beginning to like you!!!!

Anyways, WonderWoman is leagues beyond Wolverine.

Arabian Knight
If Wonder Woman let him attack first, he could indeed lop off her head. But, otherwise, he isn't nearly fast enough to do it.

clarson49x
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
If Wonder Woman let him attack first, he could indeed lop off her head. But, otherwise, he isn't nearly fast enough to do it. wolverine is much faster then she is. shes just much more stronger but if they fought hand to hand wolverine would knock her ass out.

The Ion
Originally posted by clarson49x
wolverine is much faster then she is. shes just much more stronger but if they fought hand to hand wolverine would knock her ass out.
You're a moron.

clarson49x
Originally posted by The Ion
You're a moron. thats it ? lol how old are u fool ? oh im sorry that i put down your idol wonderwoman. the **** sucks big time anyways laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Arabian Knight
If Wonder Woman let him attack first, he could indeed lop off her head. But, otherwise, he isn't nearly fast enough to do it.
Even with Wolverine's mythical klawdamantium, I think at best all he could do is scratch her skin.

leonidas
Originally posted by clarson49x
wolverine is much faster then she is. shes just much more stronger but if they fought hand to hand wolverine would knock her ass out.

faster? blink prove it.

h2h? you mean him without claws her without . . . whatever you think she has. you DO know she survived a punch that was landed near the sun, sent her travelling to crash land ON EARTH at faster than the speed of light, right . . .? confused

ww is so far out of his league, the light from his league would take 1000 000 years to reach diana . . .

jinzin
a post I'm very proud of and one I feel needs to be posted again...

leonidas
can he cut her? yeah, sure she could. would he (playing by forum rules) ever have a chance? no way. she is MORE than capable of using the old speedblitz attack. maybe she just drives him straight down into the earth. punches him straight into orbit.

the hulk comparisons aren't good here because, as well as being at savage hulk level strength:

a) she is arguably as good a fighter as he is (hulk's a brute)
b) she moves at supersonic speed
c) she has the ability to BLOCK his claws with her bracelets. and if she can block bullets from MULTIPLE machine guns being shot at her she should certainly be able to block wolvie's attacks.

in a comic, things would be different. here? she could have him lassoed before he knew what hit him.

unlike the namor fight (who has no defenses against the claws and no means to put him down other than with his fists) i can't see wolvie having any chance. sorry, jin . . .

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
can he cut her? yeah, sure she could. would he (playing by forum rules) ever have a chance? no way. she is MORE than capable of using the old speedblitz attack. maybe she just drives him straight down into the earth. punches him straight into orbit.

the hulk comparisons aren't good here because, as well as being at savage hulk level strength:

a) she is arguably as good a fighter as he is (hulk's a brute)
b) she moves at supersonic speed
c) she has the ability to BLOCK his claws with her bracelets. and if she can block bullets from MULTIPLE machine guns being shot at her she should certainly be able to block wolvie's attacks.

in a comic, things would be different. here? she could have him lassoed before he knew what hit him.

unlike the namor fight (who has no defenses against the claws and no means to put him down other than with his fists) i can't see wolvie having any chance. sorry, jin . . .

it's just that against batman in hand to hand.. she's consistently had problems with the guy and just as consistently been hit by him...

she's way fast.. true... but is this going to be circumstantial enough to where logan doesn't land a hit? to me that's still up for debate...

my argument in no way should lead one to think logan will win.. but I do think if he hit her (even once) the fight would go in a VERY different direction... I'm not entirely convinced he would hit her either.. but I'm not entirely convinced she's going to be too fast to be touched by him 10/10 at the same time...

plus like I said.. that damn lasso.... gonna be hard to work around that...

I just think that these people who think he can't take hits from her are ignorant of the capibilities his character's proven to have.

LethalFemme
well i think..........................

jinzin
ummmm... you think what? What the f**k?

leonidas
it's just that against batman in hand to hand.. she's consistently had problems with the guy and just as consistently been hit by him...

she's way fast.. true... but is this going to be circumstantial enough to where logan doesn't land a hit? to me that's still up for debate...

my argument in no way should lead one to think logan will win.. but I do think if he hit her (even once) the fight would go in a VERY different direction... I'm not entirely convinced he would hit her either.. but I'm not entirely convinced she's going to be too fast to be touched by him 10/10 at the same time...

plus like I said.. that damn lasso.... gonna be hard to work around that...

I just think that these people who think he can't take hits from her are ignorant of the capibilities his character's proven to have.

oh, i think he could take some shots, but i don't think she really needs to pummel him to win. too many other options. the bats fights are irritating to this type of fight -- so is the slade incident. but i said if this were a comic it would be different. on the forum, she blitzes or flies and lassoes him. if it came to h2h, wolvie hasn't been able to get past cap's shield to score a solid hit. she's WAY faster than cap. he had trouble landing blows against spidey. with her bracelets she could deflect his attacks, dodge, fly up, . . . in the environment of the forum, i can't see him winning.

LethalFemme
ummmm... you think what? What the f**k?

lol..............ww wins

jinzin
Originally posted by leonidas
oh, i think he could take some shots, but i don't think she really needs to pummel him to win. too many other options. the bats fights are irritating to this type of fight -- so is the slade incident. but i said if this were a comic it would be different. on the forum, she blitzes or flies and lassoes him. if it came to h2h, wolvie hasn't been able to get past cap's shield to score a solid hit. she's WAY faster than cap. he had trouble landing blows against spidey. with her bracelets she could deflect his attacks, dodge, fly up, . . . in the environment of the forum, i can't see him winning.

leonidas you know how I feel about using feats as a standard of evidence here.. the character's are more than just a heap of statistics...

but I agree wholly.. she definetely doesn't need to pummel him to win.. the argument I made was simply one that was against those who think she can do so with one hit...

cap is hard person to use as your standard because even scrolls that move so fast they appear as if teleporters have trouble hitting cap... he's just that damned good...

spiderman has his spider sense.. and wolverine's never really had trouble hitting him when he was trying to land a hit save secret wars... so... that's not really an accurate standard either.. confused

as I said before.. I think it would be very difficult for wolvie to even land a hit.. I just don't think that guarantees her a 10/10 win here...

xmarksthespot
as I said before.. I think it would be very difficult for wolvie to even land a hit.. I just don't think that guarantees her a 10/10 win here... In what strange universe would Wolverine win even one out of ten though?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>