okay enough about Sparrow, let's talk TURNER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

miss_greenleaf
what is with everyone ? you can't just leave my orli out of the picture! he's almost the sexiest man alive if Jude Law hadn't taken it! Anywayz... anything with orli's face on it ( or name) will surely get my attention! rolling on floor laughing stick out tongue

Bloody^Pirate
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT GIRL! MORE RIGHT THAN EVER! IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT JUST BECAUSE JOHNY IS MORE EXPERIENCES, HE IS BETTER TOO!! WILL TURNER IS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!! HOTTER THAN ANYONE!!!! DID YOU WATCH ANY OTHER MOVIES OF HIM??

its_all_good
I totally agree with you guys!!!! he is my FAVORITE!!!!AHHH HE IS SOO HOT!!!

xXLauriëXx
well here's a nice pic for u big grin

KillTheLight
Sparrow forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs out of thread * ninja

xXLauriëXx
lol, you'd better have found a good hiding place, KTL! They'll be after you, with pickaxes and the like... fear RUN!

choosewisely
Originally posted by KillTheLight
Sparrow forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs out of thread * ninja

quickly folows

Bloody^Pirate
Guys, this topic says ENOUGH OF SPARROW, LETS TALK FOR TURNER! plz respect this! You wouldn't like us doing the same thing in your topic of sparrow!!! plz respect the miss^greenleaf who has started this topic, and respect Us, the OrLaNdo fans...Anyway has anybody seen any other Orlando movies? I've seen Calcium Kid, Troy, LOTR and i want to see the Wilde and Midsummer Murderers

xXLauriëXx
okok laughing out loud

i've seen calcium kid, troy, pirates, lotr and midsummer murders.. although he didn't get much screen time in midsummer murders, he was only on for a little while and then he got spiked with a pitchfork! cry stick out tongue

choosewisely
*returns intoo forum* respect u want and respect u will get!

ok will.....he was better in potc as in lotr....and ...errr ....he has a nice had!!!! ((or hat.... whatever that thing u put on your head)

JACK AND LIZ ARE STILL THE BEST <said that with much respect for will and all will lovers....SORRY!!!

xXLauriëXx
Originally posted by choosewisely
...errr ....he has a nice had!!!! ((or hat.... whatever that thing u put on your head)
no expression laughing out loud
he does have a nice hat, with a feather and all roll eyes (sarcastic)

its_all_good
Yeah it is a pretty cool hat

Pirate_monkey
I think we should make a thread on the hat cause its soo cool!!

Sparrow_Lvr_200
Why talk about Turner stick out tongue When you can talk about SPARROWblow

excuse my rudeness but come on,its Jack how can you not talk about Jack?angel_not

choosewisely
read back plz!!...respect for the will lovers!

but ure right jack rules :P

Pirate_monkey
how do you do spoilers?

belbel300
Yea, you cant beat a good old film with Jack Sparrow in it. Sorry but Olando can't act stick out tongue

*Starts to build ten foot fortress around her* What the f**k?

KillTheLight
Originally posted by Pirate_monkey
how do you do spoilers?

blah blah blah <----but use no spaces in the last tag

choosewisely
when you want a code just quote and copy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.