Darth Maul and Eeth Koth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tainted one
i'm suprised this isn't here yet. on the official site a few days ago, Steve Sansweet wrote the following:

According to the upcoming
Random House book Star
Wars: Secrets of the Sith,
Darth Maul was born on
Iridonia. That's the same planet
that Jedi Council member Eeth
Koth's species -- the Iridonian
Zabrak -- come from.
(see www.starwars.com/jedi_cou...mber.html)

okay, they both have horns. good enough. but Koth's horns look like bambi's horns while Maul's horns look like shark teeth or something. maybe there are variations on horn nastiness in Zabraks, or maybe Maul filed his into scary shapes as part of his total make-over.

thoughts?

Dim
haha...Yeah I was wondering why such a big difference in horns too smile I guess is has to do with the dark side's effect on the body...I'm guessing.

Ratcat
Maybe it's like the wicked witch of the west had nasty green teeth and the white witch had glorious perly whites?

King Jedi
Their was a big article on aldera.net about this. They basically thought that Mace Windu and MAYBE Eeth Koth trained Darth Maul.

theEviljedi
Maybe they are a different race like human's are white and black.Maybe they have black and yellow.

Ratcat
I don't think so, according to the Official website all of the black and red on Darth Mauls body is tattoos. So he could be the same colour as Eeth Koth underneath.

Hey Dim, how about that for a tattoo for you???

Dim
I don't know RC...I think I would like to date again some day...but then again I could finally begin my career as a circus freak...Maybe you're on to something there! wink

Jedi Mercenary
I'm thinking of the wrong guy

Dim
Who are you thinking about????

King Jedi
I was thinking of somone else as well. But now I know who you are talking about and I don't think that Eeth Koth looks anything like Darth Maul but that is probably the Tattoos.

Dim
Yeah it would seem like it. And it looks like there can be a wider variety of horn placement and numbers...I hope we see some more Ithorians (sp?) I think they're my favorite species...

Jedi Mercenary
Ithorians don't have horns

Dim
Sorry, I meant Iridonian

theEviljedi
He has the Tatooe of the Sith that why he looks different.

Ratcat
Eeth Koth has lines on his skkin, maybe they're different for each member of the species and the tattoos use them as a template?

Dim
Maybe the tatoos are linked to status or family...Do you think they'll get into the reasoning behind the tatoos in the new book about Maul?

theEviljedi
No.Maul got them in respect of the Sith religion.

Dim
Okay...I believe you. smile

Ratcat
The Markings are Sith in design, which kinda kills my previous posting.

Dim
Luckily I'm still the leader in the "oops I've screwed up the facts" catagory...

Eeth Koth. Is there much more info on him yet? I haven't seen much.

Ratcat
There's a biog on the Insioders CD but its facts dfiffer from those presented on the Official site

Dim
I hate it when they do that..

Ratcat
Which is the official version? That's the question.

Dim
I tend to think it's the offical site since they could change it if they wanted too...Does that make sense? It's the up-to-date info.

Ratcat
True, the CD is kinda hard to change unnles the rerelease it.

King Jedi
Maybe they are confusing us for a reason like Windu's lightsaber being different in two pictures.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.