Thanos vs. X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkMenace
Thanos vs.:

Pyro
Wolverine
Havok
Mystique
Iceman
Shadowcat
Avalanche

wolverine8888
x-men most deffently unless thanos has gunlet

kgkg
Thanos

people if hulk , SS , thor , drax couldn't beat him, what will these earth fools do to him.

kgkg
Originally posted by wolverine8888
x-men most deffently unless thanos has gunlet
and how??? LMAO

wolverine8888
they lost to him when he ahd the guanlet

wolverine8888
there a big diffrence when he doesent have it wolverine fought him when he dident and ripped his stomack wide open

kgkg
that doesn't say how they will beat him.

someone who ***** Slaped drax , and hulk .

Messed silver surfer , thor etc

silver Surfer can beat all these people let alone Thanos

wolverine8888
ddue when he had the all powerful guantlet dont u get it with that he un beta able I talken about with out it

kgkg
he knocked those people without.
am not talking with IG.

like i said Silversurfer can beat all those people with no problem.

explain how they win.

here is how thanos will win.

blast all there asses that's how.

wolverine8888
wolverine riped his stomack open pritty good when they fought and dodge a blast from thanos and slashed hima agian of course he had some help after that to defeat thanos

kgkg
are you saying , wov will cut thanos?? and beat him up.

Have you heard of a guy called silver surfer?

he can take all those people, and thanos eat people lik SS

wolverine8888
I dident say he won he slashe dhim up twice and then him storm and 4 others defeated them

wolverine8888
in a one vs one thanos would rape him I know

kgkg
them??? what issue is this??

do you know thanos's powers?

wolverine8888
yes I know his powers it was in a novel hmm I try and find it

crazyspinz
wolverine8888 you are a fool (no offence)

thanos with out the IG smacks around surfer for fun, kinda like a bully picking on a nerd at school, and surfer would own the xmen.

kgkg
wolverine8888 you have to realize wolverine can be beating.

i have seen you defend him in senerios that he will be dead.

Khellendros
Wow. Yet again, this isn't the Xmen. Yet again, you have a team with people who never WERE Xmen. And yet again you have them ridiculously overpowered. Thanos wins by far, obviously.

wolverine8888
I said wolverine would lsoe easly on a one on one oh I rmeber now what comic it was the marvel dc cross over lobo wolverine and storm and some other dude took out thanos. ( this is a little fact u all might not know spiderman almost beat the silver sufer befor. thou silver surfer far mroe powerful spidermnas speed surpirced him and he just barly won) thou is till think surfer would rape wolverine hulk and spdierman vs him

kgkg
spider man speed lol Silver Surfer is beyond light speed.

and crossovers all bull shit.

it's already a fact that Thanos kicked asses that are for beyond these mortals.

wolverine8888
ur right but spiderman did almost beat silver surfer im not lieing

K Von Doom
I have to admit though, next to Thor, Wolverine had the best chance of beating Thanos during the Infinity Gauntlet battle.

Swanky-Tuna
ddue when he had the all powerful guantlet dont u get it with that he un beta able I talken about with out it Was it with bone claws?

Beyonder
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Was it with bone claws?

Yes, Marvel Vs. DC. Also where Wolverine handed Lobo his in a bar fight.

Lord S
I said wolverine would lsoe easly on a one on one oh I rmeber now what comic it was the marvel dc cross over lobo wolverine and storm and some other dude took out thanos. Took Thanos out? Hardly.

Thanos was slapping Lobo around and Wolverine slashed him vertically in the chest with all six claws, and Thanos barely acknowledged it, cause he shifted his attention to Darkseid, who had just arrived out of a boom-tube. Then the heroes tried to keep the two apart...Thor, Silver Surfer, and Storm (I think) focused on Darkseid (who bested them, easily) and Thanos bitchlsapped Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, and someone else (I can't remember).

Nataku8188
Haha! Wolverine8888 is back. Well, I'm off to request an IP ban from the powers that be.

BTW, this isn't even a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.