Barbara Jones/New Member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barbara Jones
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I look forward to corresponding with other writers like myself.

starwing
Hello, Barbara. I'm not a writer but it's not often someone actually uses their name so I had to be in line to say hello. I do draw and enjoy the arts, though. Hope you meet other writers and have fun here.

Storm
Bienvenidos al mundo del KMC welcome2

Barbara Jones
Hi starwing,

Thanxs for the welcome. You too Storm.... I hope to hear from you again especially on the topic of Internet Relationships. Maybe you'll be interested in sharing your opinion on do you think Internet Relationships work and are they safe?

Storm
As with any relationship, sometimes Internet relationships work out wonderfully and sometimes they don' t. I, however, believe in them.

You' ll find more here: internet love, Internet love is stupid!.. wink

LLG
Welcome!

golden moon
Welcome!

misha
Originally posted by Barbara Jones
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I look forward to corresponding with other writers like myself.

hey welcome to kmc!
i hope to maybe become a writer one day smile

Barbara Jones
Hi everyone,

Good to hear from you all! Hopefully I will get some input as to how many of you are in a relationship that was developed online & how good or bad it is turning out!

Bottom line...how safe is it ? confused

Storm
Fire and I met on line in a chatroom, moved over to MSN and met each other in real life after some time. Today, we' re together for 1 year 9 months and 37 days smile
But much can be said about it and other people will probably have had other - not so positive - experiences.

Corran
Welcome to humanities greatest product of insanity, the KMC forums.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.