Matrix Online Out TODAY!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fruits
today is the day, the matrix online was released today. i havent gotten it yet, but have ne of u?

DarkDethbringer
no I want it so bad though!!!!!!!

fruits
well it's official. the matrix online has been out for abou 24 hours and the crowds have NOT started to crawl on back. *sigh*

Korri
Dang you Americans sad

Lana
I haven't gotten it yet, I have no money sad

Clovie
Originally posted by fruits
today is the day, the matrix online was released today. i havent gotten it yet, but have ne of u? what's that anyway?

Korri
The new Matix game.

Clovie
oh.. i never played any matrix games.

cal31
Yup just got it. Look me up on it sometime, I'm BigTicket on the Regression server.

fruits
sweet

forumcrew
i was gonna get it.. but my friend was having major problems playing the beta here at my school so i dont wanna deal with that when im paying monthly

cal31
Originally posted by forumcrew
i was gonna get it.. but my friend was having major problems playing the beta here at my school so i dont wanna deal with that when im paying monthly Trust me, it's much better now. They released some patches that fixed almost all the problems, I've had almost no lag and no problems so far.

DirectorFitz
I got it...but, I can't officially start until we get broadband next saturday, the patching was taking so darn long on 56k...

forumcrew
Originally posted by cal31
Trust me, it's much better now. They released some patches that fixed almost all the problems, I've had almost no lag and no problems so far.

well he couldnt even connect.. so if he can get it to connect to the server i will otherwise i wont

Korri
I feel left out embarrasment

Clavis
Ill get it sometime.. when its for free smile

The Ones
how much do you have to pay monthly?

fruits
i think its like, $15 or something

Lana
More than I have to spare right now.....sad

Korri
yeah i need to save as much as possible.

The Ones

Korri
sent me it no expression

DirectorFitz
originally posted by fruits

14.95 to be exact

DarkDethbringer
well I have enough to buy and pay for a month so if I get it i'll have to go to work.... (sigh!!!)

IRTMU-Dragon
its 14.95 a month with tax evens and its 15 dollars a month, then you have to shell out the additional 50 for the game itself...

You do get a free month though...

Anyways I was one of the beta testers for a LONG time and I have to say its amazing how horrible the beta was running and they release it and all the sudden the problems are just magically gone... like they were purposely making it so Beta users had problems playing conviently and were more there for the bugs than enjoyment...

Anyways, Ive made it back up to about level 10 now and the games getting old again...

Dont mean to be a buzz kill... but this is what you do...
Mission.
Kill.
Mission.
Kill.
Mission.
Kill.
Die.
Mission.
Buy Stuff.
Mission.
Train.
Mission.
Kill.
Mission.
Kill

And it goes on like that the entire game... they need to add more content other than a dance club here and there.

I expect the game to get a serious price drop shortly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.