Ultimate 3 on 3 Battle DC vs Marvel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jason8200
Marvel - Dark Phoenix, Tyrant, and Thanos (Heart of the Universe)
vs
DC - Parallax (Hal Jordan), Superman Prime, and Ion (Kyle Rayner)

(The fact that I used Thanos should make a certain little illiterate guy happy... You know who you are.)

Ok all six people involved are at their highes energy levels. Only weapons they can carry on themselves are allowed. Who wins?

long pig
DC has prime...thats the factor right there.

Swanky-Tuna
I think the factor is he gave Thanos a device that makes him god.

kgkg
Thanos (Heart of the Universe)

Read the "the end"

no one can beat thanos with HOTU

Parallax , Ion at Galactus Level .

Someone like Eternity will smoke Parallax and Ion. Let alone Thanos with HOTU who beated the entire MU universe.

jrodslam
Well Parallax basically beat the whole DCU by himself as well. He sacrificed himself. And we all know that the DCU is more powerfull than the MU. Some will dissagree though. Parallax AND ION together? Geez. Along with Prime? Thats a bit overkill IMO. DC takes it.

kgkg
lol parallax defeated DCU.

Can he beat Presence, darkbeast , etc. lol destroying a universe and beating everyone in it is different story my friend.

and in marvel the universe is controled by Cosmic beings which control different ascept of the universe , time , death , space etc.

Go read "The end"

Parallax and Ion share the same OA's power so they will each be at 50% power.

Even at their full power like i said someone like Eternity will smoke Parallax (Hal Jordan), Superman Prime, and Ion (Kyle Rayner) all those people by himself.

HOTU means God ---- the only one equal to that would be the source and presence in DC.

jrodslam
Originally posted by kgkg
lol parallax defeated DCU.

Can he beat Presence, darkbeast , etc. lol destroying a universe and beating everyone in it is different story my friend.

Parallax was gonna destroy the universe and re-create it. And nobody in the DCU could beat him.

kgkg
who fought him????

Parallax is no match for Eternity who can do everything Parralax can.

like i said , destroying the universe is different from beating everyone in the universe.

list of power in DC universe:
DC:

1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
6.Gyges and Garamas (with God power)
7.Great Evil Beast (appeared in an issue in which the Infinity Avengers kinda ripped off if you read it carefully)
8.Spectre at his full potential (omnipotent is unbeatable rather you're omnipresent or omniscient)
9. Mawu (the religious God of Africa shown in Spectre #58 )
10.The Voice (An entity part of the Presence)
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy
13. Lucifer Morningstar
14. Archangel Michael
15. The Aleph
16.Decreator
17. The 5th Dimensional Imps (Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bane-Mite, and Thunderbolts)
18. Ultimator, and other races and beings include 4d to 10d
19. ID (A 6th dimensional being created by the Cathexis that could fullfill one's wish. Unlimited Powers)
20. Parallax
21. Ion
(made by never)

look where Parallax is

Jason8200
KG like I said in the post they are all at their highest forms. Not sharing power.

Parallax destoryed the enitre Earth and then recreated it. Set his own Big Bang.

Nothing in the MU can do that. Ion is the same... he is omniscient and omnipitent (all knowing and all powerful). Superman Prime has controll over space and time with a GL ring and Sword of Heaven.

How could eternity destroy them? Even she cant recreate the universe. There is no way Galactus is on their level.

If Thanos is so powerful then why does he not have the HOTU anymore?

Jason8200
KG have you read Zero Hour? Parallax broke free from the Spectres chains of judgement or whatever they are. He was not able to beat him by himself but he did weaken him.

kgkg
Like i said read "The end"

and i know the full power of Parallax and Ion.

here let me make it easy for you

Thanos with IG:

He can blink all of them out of existence.
Time , space , etc is no factor.

"Parallax destoryed the enitre Earth and then recreated it. Set his own Big Bang."

lol Eternity can distroying the Universe as well . (thanos is GOd he can do what he likes)

he can distory the universe just by thinking of it.

Creat it just by thinking of it.

can make life.

he is GOd how hard is it hard to understand???

Thanos can do what God can do with HOTU.

you bring 10000000000000000000000 billion Parralax and they whould be gone in seconds.

Draco69
I read the End. Thanos smoked everyone. Galactus, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Eternity, the Celestials everyone. Nobody survived. Thanos brought the universe back to life for some reason afterward.

Parallax, Ion and even Superman Prime don't stand a chance.

kgkg
it seem people have hard time understanding the power of HOTU.

with HOTU anything is posible.

100000000000000 billions of Parallax , 1000000000000000000000 billions of galactus , 1000000000000000 billion superman Prime.

HOTU still wins.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Draco69
I read the End. Thanos smoked everyone. Galactus, Thor, Odin, Zeus, Eternity, the Celestials everyone. Nobody survived. Thanos brought the universe back to life for some reason afterward.

Parallax, Ion and even Superman Prime don't stand a chance. Somebody said it was because he missed his girlfriend. It sounds more like Thanos is the kind of titan who enjoys getting there more than being there. 'Cause if you're out for power and you have it all, what is there left to do?

long pig
err, he edited it, the first time HOTU wasnt there.

long pig
or maybe not, dunno how i missed it.
Thanos is like anyone with emotions he got lonely at the top.

kgkg
lol thanos is a looser.

it is said that he is not beatable (his only downfall is himself) he wants to loose well acording to marvel heros that is.

but HOTU man people still think parralax can take him.

people like that should grab some comic or don't comment at all if they don't know what HOTU is.

Scoobless
i only recently read "the end" and wasn't sure what people were talking about before....... thought HOTU would be just another infinity gauntlet..... it isn't......... it's the infinity gauntlets parents on super-soldier-serum drinking bottles of power cosmic after eating OA then finishing it off with a slice of cosmic cube......... and then some

in other words it's the holy grail of stupidly powerful powers

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69

Parallax, Ion and even Superman Prime don't stand a chance.
at least you understand the power of HOTU.

most people's comment here when they haven't even read the damn thing and are saying parallax will smoke Thanos with HOtu

HAHAHA.

The only one i see a match in DC is the Presence and his dead.

Infinity Watch
Team Marvel wins with ease.

ArekExcelsior2
In my impression, the DC universe is of a smaller power spectrum. That means that, when you take random samples, the people in them appear much stronger. However, the upper reaches of Marvel (say, Beyonder) frankly humiliate anything DC has to offer.

My universe puts them all to shame, but that's another story.

Jason8200
Your universe? What would that consist of? You being a 35 year old virgin who still lives at home with his parents? Collects magic cards and the closest you will ever get to a girl is your moms Victoria Secrets catalog.

The difference between the Marvel and DC Universe is while Marvel has a different character for every single cosmic event DC tends to be a little more religious based.

Marvel has Death, Entity, and Galactus who are supposed to be the three main cosmic beings (one over Death, one over life, and one that has to kill in order to stay alive.) Then there is the person in chagrge of time and then Phoenix is in charge of what will be born. Then there are the Infinity Gauntlets and the HOTU. The Living Tribunal who does his thing and then the Beyonder. Seriously there can only be so many different jobs allocated out to everyone.

Swanky-Tuna
I think it's more that many of DC's characters are based on brawling. Most of their top heroes are notable for being good at punching hard. They put a lot of Marvel's brawler's to shame. But Marvel has more reality benders, characters that can manipulate energy, etc.

Cosmic Cube
Wow, what's with the personal attacks Jason? You guys got a personal beef? He has a valid point.

BTW the Phoenix Force is above Galactus, and you forgot The One Above All.

Cosmic Cube
There are more power levels in Marvel than in DC. In DC it goes straight from Batman to Superman to Green Lantern to Spectre. Marvel's spectrum is indeed much wider. They have alot more characters as well.

Jason8200
I dont understand what the difference is with Thanos (with HOTU) destroying and recreating the Universe and Parallax doing it. Also what happened to the HOTU after that?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.