kotor2 is da best!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Monk
Kotor2 is da best

Morridini
This is the thread to express your KotOR 2 feelings: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f6/t306665.html

Rogue Monk
kotor 2 is good but i wish it still had revan in coz he woz kool miffed

Rogue Monk
Do u think there will be a kotor 3

Morridini
Kinda hard to have Revan if we are not going to control him/her anymore.

And yes there will be a thrid one.

Rogue Monk
kool
Happy Dance

Rogue Monk
i stuk on the ordo moon when u get an expadition to kill the sith

Rogue Monk
i chose the Handmaiden,Mandalore and Bah dur

Rogue Monk
but they keep on dying

Rogue Monk
i wish i'dd piked kreia and the first man u meet on peragus

Morridini
Careful acting like that or u might get banned real fast.

Darth_Janus
Imagine that. One who comes from the country where the language was spawned, and can't type it for the love of all that is holy. What irony.

skywalker2

exanda kane
didn't english spawn from latin? at least the uk doesn't demoralise the english language . . . koff koff america koff!

Darth_Janus
No, English spawned from Anglo_Saxon dialect and the Norman French brought over by William the Conquerer.

Nice to know the redcoats still have all that higher learning going on.

Fishy
And where did you think the French language came from? English does have things from Latin, how ever minor it may be

Darth Mantis
Yes, KOTOR II was excellent, but I hope for a other star wars game to surpass it one day...

Jedi_Snake
its fun playing the game a second time...I am currently on my second game....well I started a third as well (dark side)...I have found new things that I didnt know about before....makes playing it a second time all the better....I have started training three people as Jedi in my party as well as continued some lessons from Kreia.....it is exciting...heh

nolan lepaz
The Exile's story is the best jedi story I've ever heard (sans Ulic Kel-droma) and it's not finished. zorro

Darth_Janus
Yes, but to say English spawned from Latin is an inaccurate as to say that bravery won the war. It may be true on some level, but when you cut the grittle from the meat, you find that it's a far cry from the real deal. And in any case, English is classified as a Germanic tongue, not a Romance one.

SnakeEyes
This thread should just be closed

Jedi_Snake
ok.....lets all relocate to the other kOTOR 2 thread then...

Julie
why should it be closed? there are thousands of pointless or opinionated threads...what's one more?

Jedi_Snake
haha...*installs a stargate in this thread*

Darth_Janus
This thread should go the way of the Mandalorian already...

Jedi_Snake
dang...that Darth Logicus guy needs a face makeover...he looks really bad...heh

Fishy
Its hard to be logical in a world like this, you can hardly blame him for being pissed off and dark all the time

Darth_Janus
Yeah, those lines on his face are veins from high bloodpressure do to years of tolerating stupidity.

Fishy
Just imagine, what would have happened if he tolerated it even longer, he would have blown up

Julie
nice pic.....your face looks weird though:-0 ah the dark side

Darth_Janus
It's not the Exile I traditionally pick. I like the Obi Wan looking one. He looks like a war veteran. All those twenty year old faces, some with goatees, dreadlocks, cornrows... just out of place.

Darth Inanis
Well as I played dark side i picked the guy on your darth logicus picture. But for playing lightside wich i still have to start, I already thought on picking the obi-wan looking one.

Darth_Janus
Obi Wan is the man. He's the first person I think of when I think of Jedi.

skywalker2
hey jedi snake

exanda kane
i now have KOTOR 2. For once a game installed without interference on my PC. . .
But as it did in KOTOR just before Dantooine, my graphics card cant handle the jump from the title movie to the first part of the game (on the Ebon Hawk). Can someone please put a downloadable save on the net so I can download, my graphics card needs a jumpstart.

Then I will be able to fully join the discussion . . .

skywalker2
you guys are a bunch a loosers

skywalker2
ive already beat the game like 5 times

skywalker2
luke could kick obi wans ass any day after all hes anakin son

Darth_Janus
Thanks for your imput, poon.

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by skywalker2
you guys are a bunch a loosers

Losers. Loser.

darth_dracus
u should be banned skywalker2

ReVaNsuspects
yeah kotor 2 it's cool but the ending isn't the supposed one...for more info go to w.petitiononline/kotor2/ and u will know of what am i talking about...TOGETHER WE CAN CHANGE...i hope

Fishy
Hope all you want, it won't happen. LA isn't going to spend money on it and Obsidian doesn't have the resources to do it themselves..

Darth Ridah
great, we started with kotorII & now we've moved into language, good job all you F()ck heads for making a stupid thread even MORE boring!!

Fishy
Thanks for your opinion now shut up already

Antillies
Anyone else got a bug in KOTOR 2 i mean the game rocks and maybe its alll my fault but i still wanna know can anyone tell me if its enough to reinstall the game or should i give it up? the last planet i dpo not remember the name(the one to the right on the galaxy map)it gives so much LAGG that i cant play.(and no my doesnt suck)still even in the lowest resolution and with every option on lowes it still gives me so much lagg that its impossible to finish the game!!! so please if anyone know what to do please tell me i think its a shame to not be able to complete the game(and yes i have tried to create a new carakter and i t wont work)

Fishy
Save reload, I never had that problem until my latest game don't know why.. But saving and reloading seemed to work

Antillies
ok thanks i will give it a try....

Fishy
Np hope it works

Antillies
it didnt work sad well that only leaves it to the only option reainstall the game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.