Galactus and Eternity vs Parralax and Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Galactus and Eternity vs Parralax and Ion(let just say there are both at their max even if it's not possible)

Entity
I love kyle and hate Hal but they have no chance

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Entity
I love kyle and hate Hal but they have no chance
for losing

Inhuman
Parralax & Ion win

Mr Master
Only if the UN is permitted does Marvel win, otherwise, they're toast.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mr Master
Only if the UN is permitted does Marvel win, otherwise, they're toast. Or by killing galactus, they release Abraxus. Then everybodys screwed.

grey fox
Only if the UN is permitted does Marvel win, otherwise, they're toast.

thumb up

Basically

Originally posted by Big Sexy
Or by killing galactus, they release Abraxus. Then everybodys screwed.

Nah , Parallax can just re-write the universe 'better' without Abraxus existing

Inhuman
Or if its multi eternitywink

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
thumb up

Basically

Nah , Parallax can just re-write the universe 'better' without Abraxus existing Problem is I'm not sure thats possible. Even the UN couldn't do that. There best bet is too imprison Galactus rather than kill him similiar to annihilation.

Mr Master
Originally posted by grey fox
Parallax can just re-write the universe 'better' without Abraxus existing

I'm not sure that's possible.

He would have to be able to Re-write the Multi-verse in one instant, and he hasn't done that to my knowledge. (If I'm wrong, someone holla)

He re-wrote creation like a domino effect, reality to reality.

And even then, according to recent updates the UN's true purpose is to reboot Reality should Abraxas manifest. (implying, its the only way to stop him)

Mr Master
Even the UN couldn't do that.

The UN did re-write the Multi-verse in order to banish Abraxas.

Big Sexy
The UN did re-write the Multi-verse in order to banish Abraxas. Yeah but hes implying that Parallax could remake everything without Abraxus existing. The Un banished him but it didn't erase him from existance.

Mr Master
Yeah but hes implying that Parallax could remake everything without Abraxus existing.

Yea,

I told him that would be impossible, because he would have to Remake the Multi-verse instantaneously, and Parallax can't.

The Un banished him but it didn't erase him from existance.

True indeed.

The UN can't even do that, I used that term, and it was wrong (banish)

The UN has to actually Destroy then Create a whole New Multi-verse in which Abraxas never manifested, yet still exists.

In other words, direct attacks are meaningless to Abraxas, the entire Multi-verse MUST be Re-written in the blink of an eye, otherwise you die.

Ext@nt
Entropy, thats the main issue, Parallax and Ion can use it as a weapon.

King Kandy
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Entropy, thats the main issue, Parallax and Ion can use it as a weapon.
Entropy the concept, or Entropy the MU abstract?

Ext@nt
Entropy, energy made up from the end of time and erases anything it comes into contact with. Parallax and Ion can use it as a weapon.

Please read Zero Hour.

Rewmac
Parallax is multiversal at powerlevel. While the other to are only universal. Ion is stroneger than Parallax. Ion has the power of Parallax, Oblivion and whole OA Corp energy (OA Central battery).

For info on them : Parallax/Ion respect Thread by my man Juggernaut66666....

thtadthtshldntb
Multi-Eternity >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (Galactus+Ion+Parallax)

Remember Multi-Eternity would have all the powers of all the Galacti in him. Multi-Eternity could literally let Galactus eat one of the Eternities (cause there are numbered Cosmos wherein this has occured), and become the real fullpowered Galactus.

Also, it was stated in the Abraxus Saga that the UN is a part of Galactus and he can summon it at will (which of course neatly destroys the actual defeat of Galactus back in FF #60 or so, but god forbid that Marvel pay attention to continuity.)

Multi-Eternity and Galactus ftw, 10/10 times

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.