Magneto , Ice Man , Hulk vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kgkg
Magneto , Ice Man , Hulk vs Silver Surfer ( insane)

Beyonder
Surfer.

demigawd
Surfer's matter control abilities outstrip those of both Iceman and Magneto. Hulk is a joke to Surfer.

kgkg
you guys are right i agree.

anyone gonna defend the other three?

demigawd
If anyone is capable of defending Magneto, it would be me.

But this is suicide. I ain't touchin this with a 10 foot pole.

mr.smiley
i think surfer would win but i'll play devils advocate if i must.
with magnetos new powers he would suck surfer through a black hole!

yeah!

surfer wins

kgkg
Originally posted by mr.smiley
i think surfer would win but i'll play devils advocate if i must.
with magnetos new powers he would suck surfer through a black hole!

i have seen surfer get out of blackholes , well even it's gravity can't pull him in, SS can over come it.

I don't see any holes and tricks like that to work on him.

demigawd
Yeah, CURRENT Magneto takes this by himself, since current Magneto is a reality warper. But I haven't been using him in debates since current Magneto is still in the midst of being defined.

kgkg
demi can you explain how reality warping will save his ass????

demigawd
That's the thing - there are different levels of reality warping. From something really, really like long Longshot, to warping reality like Proteus, to controlling reality like Franklin. We haven't yet seen the extent of Magneto's reality warping yet since it's only a month old. It could be as basic as total matter control, in which case he's on par with the Surfer, or it could be Magneto snapping his fingers and completely unmaking Surfer atom by atom. My guess is that it'll be somewhere in between. In that case, he can exert a greater amount of control over the physical universe than the Power Cosmic. That would obviously give him the advantage over the Surfer.

kgkg
marevel won't allow Magneto to be more powerful than a Cosmic hero.

Even then there are many way Surfer can win.

Remember he has too many power light speed , cosmic blast that could level cities .

and you do remember what SS did to God like cable who had similar powers.

DigiMark007
Everyone's with SS so I'll give it a shot for the other guys, even though I'm not sure if they'd have a chance...and without current Magneto.

Yeah, SS can drain Hulk, but not instantaneously. Hulk's at least as powerful in brute strength as SS, probably more, so for a while he's not at a complete disadvantage. And SS won't just disband the molecules in Hulk...the molecular integrity of a creature that can take the kind of damage that the Hulk can has to be incredibly dense. If SS could just take apart any molecules, he'd be the most powerful person ever.

So while Hulk is occupying SS, Iceman focuses on slowing SS...SS is used to living in space, so cold isn't anything new, but freezing his blood, etc, would still slow him down a bit....forcing him to focus on fighting rather than light-speed attacks or other such things. Meanwhile, Mag's brings one big sheet of metal and lots of other smaller metal things. He wraps the big one around the Hulk's torso and starts whipping him at SS at unbelievable speeds...the speed plus Hulk's punching strength are starting to make SS a bit woozy. Mags jets around from one place to another to make it hard for SS to focus on both him and the Hulk.

Iceman continues slowing him as much as possible, and the Hulk/metal debris barrage eventually gets to SS and he falls over, beaten!

...or maybe the power cosmic is too much for the three of them. Not really sure. But at least I gave it a shot.

-DM

kgkg
well some made sence.

But SS took down hulk pretty easy without fighting. (it doesn't take time)

Ice man well he can't freeze surfer's blood (his skin) plus galactus gave him power so that neither the coldest / or hotest temp can harm him.
so there goes Ice man power.

now Magneto is the Big dawg , but like i said Surfer can move at light speed , his much stonger than magneto.

DigiMark007
hmmm...well i tried. And now I'm a bit more informed about the characters. Huzzah!

Oh knowledge, how I love thine cavernous storehouses of truth!

-DM

Alpha Centauri
Hulk has smacked Surfer around but then again, so have a gang of men.

If Surfer actually decided "Want to take over the universe" would do so.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.