Venom vs Scoripion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mainstream
Eddie Brock vs Mac Gargan..in his most advanced bady suit.

Next Venom_girl
Venom rips off Scorpie's tail, eats his brains. End of fight.

Mainstream
hmmmm...cute theory girl....but Scorpion is stronger than Vemon..however I'm not convinced he'd win..Venom I mean.

Next Venom_girl
I never said it would be EASY. stick out tongue

Mainstream
Scorpion..in his most advanced suit could turn Vemon in to black goo before he says "we are Ve...Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Scoobless
they are both tough but Venom is smarter and sneakier..... he can turn practically invisible and the symbiote spreads impacts out so that most super-guys punches don't hurt too much, i doubt the Scorpions acid would be very useful but if Venom tried to grab his tail he'd receive a few thousand volts for his troubles...... it would be a good fight but i think Venom would win

LLG
In my opinion, Venom would win.

Mainstream
okay...Vemon...maybe.

SpyCspider
all the powers of Spider-man plus more? Venom isn't stupid or anything so I think he'll overcome Scorpion. The symbiote knows how to sabotage anything and adapt. Didn't they relegate Scorpion to like 2nd-tier villain?

Mainstream
yeah...but he'll make the A listers soon enough....I hope.

black wolverine
venom would win badly he can just make him self invisible and rip scorpions tail off. venom also has a spidersence

Linkalicious
^Venom doesn't have a spider-sense....he has the symbiote which acts like a gigantic eyeball.

The symbiote can "see" enemies coming from behind him because the symbiote will warn him of the immenent threat. It's just like a Spider-sense, but weaker in some areas and stronger in others.

The symbiote is going to have a rough time "warning" Eddie of a bullet flying at him....so it's bad in that instance. But it's good because the symbiote will catch the bullet meaning Venom doesn't have to dodge it anyways.

LordFear
All that to say Venom would take this win.
Scorpion remains a weak character with a weak flaw and that's the taunting. That alone provides a means to his downfall. He'll get pissed off and start spraying acid everywhere without thinking and BAM!!!!
Venom lands a lethal blow that sends dumb dumb to the nearest psych/intensive care unit

Linkalicious
Think the sybmiote could protect Eddie from the acid? confused

srankmissingnin
Scorpion is about as smark as a sack full of door knobs, Venom takes him to the wood shed

LordFear
That's what I'm saying unless you have the abilities of Juggy, whereas being an idiot or just kinda slow really doesn't matter cuz you are practically unstoppable, brains in a fight counts for more than 50% of your chances. Sorry to say that Scorpion lacks gray matter a whole bunch

Scoobless
i still laugh when i think of that issue of Spider-Man where people are trying to illegaly televise superhero fights, so they send Scorpion after Spider-Man and during the fight Scorpy almost rips his own leg off by mistake......lol....... that was a classic

theflyxx
I guess this all might be moot because Gargan bonded with the symbiote.

The Scorpion is now Venom.

ArekExcelsior2
Acid may do something to Venom. Electricity not especially. Strikes me that webbing is underrated on these forums - it's damn useful.

lightaxe
Originally posted by theflyxx
I guess this all might be moot because Gargan bonded with the symbiote.

The Scorpion is now Venom.

you joking? or when did this happen? I havent been to my comic shop in a long time erm

theflyxx
Originally posted by lightaxe
you joking? or when did this happen? I havent been to my comic shop in a long time erm

Marvel Knights Spider-Man #9.

Scoobless
Marvel Knights isn't in regular continuity...... i think........ well maybe........ i guess i'm not sure

Next Venom_girl
It isn't. Think of it as a parallel universe.

Mainstream
In Marvel Knights Spiderman..but you know Eddie gonna become Venom again.

K3VIL
If Gargan can hit Venom with the plasma rifle on his tail, considering plasma generates heat, he can weaken him to the point he can knock unconscious the crazy symbiote.
Consider, that the last time Spidey challenge Scorpion, he was helped from Iron Fist and Luke Cage cause Gargan was powered up by the Roxxon Oil, and his new armor also boost his strenght, he was in the Class 20 or 25Tons of strenght.He's not a normal man without his armor.

Mainstream
Originally posted by K3VIL
If Gargan can hit Venom with the plasma rifle on his tail, considering plasma generates heat, he can weaken him to the point he can knock unconscious the crazy symbiote.
Consider, that the last time Spidey challenge Scorpion, he was helped from Iron Fist and Luke Cage cause Gargan was powered up by the Roxxon Oil, and his new armor also boost his strenght, he was in the Class 20 or 25Tons of strenght.He's not a normal man without his armor.

take that Venomaholics!

Linkalicious
Jesus what version of Scorpion are we talking about here.

I never knew the guy had a plasma rifle for a tail....I thought he used to shoot acid. :confused"

Either way, both guys have the skills, powers, and abilities to kill the other. Venom wins because he has character...Scorpion does not.

jinzin
no. venom wins cause he has a btter weapon. He can just hide somewhere and tendril scorp from a distance. not whole lot scorp can do to defend himself from that.

K3VIL
Originally posted by jinzin
no. venom wins cause he has a btter weapon. He can just hide somewhere and tendril scorp from a distance. not whole lot scorp can do to defend himself from that.
Oh yes he always use that strategy he's very smart!LOL

Mainstream
hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Kontraz
Originally posted by K3VIL
Oh yes he always use that strategy he's very smart!LOL

you do realize that eddie brock is a genius, right? I'm not saying he's as smart as parker, but he definately isnt 'stupid' like people in this forum like to claim. Sure, he's psycho, but that doesnt mean he's not a genius...

Vegetto
Well I wouldn't say he's a genius, but he wasn't dumb by any means. He was smart enough to be a writer (or was it a photographer?) at the Daily Bugle...

theflyxx
Brock was a reporter/writer/journalist at the Bugel.

He's no dummy. That job requires deductive reasoning skills.

Kontraz
well, i say he was a genius, he never made anything short of perfect all through highschool and college in any of his grades.

theflyxx
Originally posted by Kontraz
well, i say he was a genius, he never made anything short of perfect all through highschool and college in any of his grades.

Genius?

Umm, no.

That's reserved for the likes of Doom, Stark, and Richards. Sorry, but Brock doesn't have the foremost intelligence nor outstanding creative talent to be listed among them.

Kontraz
if you read my post before that, i said he was no peter parker (who isnt anywhere near them) but he is still a genius nonetheless.

theflyxx
Not by the definition of genius he isn't.

Genius how?

Kontraz
he made perfect on all tests from grade school all the way through college... thats genius... now, hes no SUPER genius, but he is genius nonetheless.

Mainstream
he's got above normal...maybe gifted intelligence.....venom2

Heracles
Yup hes not Einstein but Eddie is no dummy hes just insane....

Scorpion is no pushover but I think Venom could take him If Spidey can take him it's a pretty safe bet Venom can to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.