Rogue V's Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
some people are arguing heavily fror Rogue being able to beat Spider-Man .............. how well do you think she will fare here?

http://www.mechanicalpencil1138.com/Images/mc-rogue01color.jpg V's http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/features/images/waid/captain_america.jpg

Happy Dance

Draco69
Rogue would probably beat Captain America. She already absorbed him so he knows how he fights. There's nothing Cap could do to harm her.

Cool drawing of Rogue. Me like.

Scoobless
but he knows she knows how he fights.... even if she knew that he knew that she knew he would know that she knows that he knows she knows.......lol

the point is he's still a better tactical fighter and has other styles to go to....... she may know the styles through previous contact but she doesn't have the experience using them he does

Draco69
This is credible. But there's nothing Cap could do to Rogue in a straight up fight. He can block some of her blows, but certainly not all of them.

srankmissingnin
One punch and Cap would fold like a lawn chair

Scoobless
but i've heard people talk about how he took out Namor........ Namor is tougher than Rogue......

Draco69
Probably through some weird plot device. Certainly not in a straight up fight.

Scoobless
i heard it was through nerve strikes in a straight fight

Draco69
Nerve strikes. How? Namor's skin can withstand intense pressures of the deep ocean. But a few pokes knocks him out? Bad writing.

Scoobless
i never read it but people around here swear by it....... Dare Devil uses those tactics sometimes as well

Draco69
As I said, bad writing. It's like saying Captain America can take out the Hulk using nerve strikes. He doesn't possess the strength.

Vargas hit Rogue with a nerve strike however he was stronger than her.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Draco69
It's like saying Captain America can take out the Hulk using nerve strikes.

Shhh, Marvel might hear you...

Draco69
God forbid.

DigiMark007
Ha, yeah, and given the recent X-Men power upgrades, they might just start doing it to everyone else too. Cap'll be lifting semi-trucks before we know it.

Rogue.

-DM

long pig
Cap did take out namor with nerve pinches, which is a very acceptable device for taking down more powerful foes.
There are newly found Martial arts writings that show ways to kill people with a finger. It isnt bad writing to have Cap use perfectly logical attacks.
And yes, he very well could use this same trick on rogue.

Batman has used these tricks before. It's a well known defensive ability.

Draco69
It's bad writing. To apply a nerve strike, you must possess the strength to actually strike the nerve with enough force. Captain America does not possess the strength to apply to a nerve strike to a foe who's skin can withstand several thousand tons of pressure under the sea.

srankmissingnin
Thinking that nerve strike from Cap would have any effect on Namor is just stupid for the reasons already listed by Draco.

Swanky-Tuna
Without nerve strikes, Cap could probably hold her off until somebody came to contain her but by default Rogue would win. But he'd probably nerve strike her and win.

Alpha Centauri
Capt A hasn't lost since 1969.

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.