George Bush vs. All of the comic book characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tormentor_2004
laughing

Lord S
You're the only one laughing...roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
even Jubilee?

jplatinum
Bush can call in for full military assault.
Thats about all he can do.
He'll still loose though.
(Before you start sending me hate mail and hate replies, think about it.)

StrawNilla
Bush would be obliterated.

It would take him siding with JLU during the fight (if it even lasts this long) or some other superpowered team to even stand the slightest of chances, and this happening is unlikely..

Why am I coming up with a serious sceario for a fight that isn't serious in the slightest?

ragesRemorse
It all depends on if Bush is allowed to wear a cowboy hat. If Bush gets to wear a cowboy hat, then his powers are limitless. If Bush doesnt get to wear a hat, but keeps the country brainwashed, i still say he wins, because ino superhero is going to kill an american soldier. Bush has alot of powers, i just dont think the hero's can do it. PLus im sure that some of the villains would like to get in arms with bush, and they would help him out too.

jinzin
bush can burn all the comic books he wants in defense against the "terrr" (terror). So in the end he wins, and we lose. kinda like the way it is right now.

Imperial_Samura
I believe it would be one of those rare times when good and evil characters, villains and heroes, unite for the good of the world in order to destroy Bush. Or Doom just goes back in time and makes sure Bush is never born. That or The Flash runs in really fast and kicks him in the groin. Either way I will say woohoo! (Maybe Superman would then chuck him into the sun)

K3VIL
Does Bush get prep time?

jinzin
one would assume.

long pig
pre crisis bush? or bush prime? Cuz Bush Prime sat in an oil field and charged up for thousands of years, and also has the sword of gods word.
If its Pre crisis he might win if he speed blitzes.

DarkCrawler
Can Bush use the Godforce?

Or can he call his heralds?

long pig
He can use his Godforce, and all of his heralds except SilverRumsfield, cuz hes just too powerful.

DarkCrawler
If he can use the Godforce, then I guess he is the Pre-Crisis Bush with adamantium skeleton and Green Latern ring. And if he can call the FireCheney, I guess he is pretty much unbeateable.

K3VIL
We gotta consider that Post-Crisis Bush still possess the last United Nations Ring, Rubber, Pen and Pencil, also his most loyal herald, Silvio Berlusconi, possess control over power cosmic to a great level, he once took down Bush's evil brother while he was trying to conquer the world.
And don't forget Bush can use his War Nullifier, nuking out all the countries to prevent wars.

long pig
Bush is overrated.
Osama with the IG could take him.

jinzin
gary colmen could take bush with the IG.

Tormentor_2004
he has 10,000,000 soliders.

kgkg
Originally posted by long pig
pre crisis bush? or bush prime? Cuz Bush Prime sat in an oil field and charged up for thousands of years, and also has the sword of gods word.
If its Pre crisis he might win if he speed blitzes.
ohh man this post is so funny.

ragesRemorse
you just get him impeached, then all his power goes away

Zahit
silly redneck, bush ain't for voting, it's for f*cking!!!

jplatinum
Man, you dudes are crazy.
This is wild, man.
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

illadelph12
laughing Ya'll crazy.

I hope the FBI doesn't trace ya'll IP addresses. Funny shit. laughing

kgkg
CNN news

"KMC forum members have been found dead."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.