Comic Scans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MolyMu
Hi, does anyone know where I can find scans online of any Star Wars comics, specifically the Clone Wars series? Thanks!

LightSaber_Part
I would like to know also smile

like maybe full comic books eek!

stefaan
Try Millenniumfalcon.com look in the forum section.

LanİeWindu™
How dare you tell someone to go to another forum...KMC is life!

Uber_God
milleniumfalcon.com has a good forum tho

LanİeWindu™
I will hear of no such thing! Blasphemy! stick out tongue

jedi_rez
It would be great if someone could post or upload some comics....or some important pages from the comics....

MolyMu
I agree, that would be awesome. I've recently become hooked on the webstrips people have been posting in the Episode 3 forum and would really like to read some more comics uploaded like that!

jedi_rez
So doesnt anyone have some comics scans and wishes to share with us all??
I am downloading right now some comics and I will upload some when i finish....

Morridini
Originally posted by jedi_rez
So doesnt anyone have some comics scans and wishes to share with us all??
I am downloading right now some comics and I will upload some when i finish....

I have all the Tales of the Jedi comics scanned here on my comp.

jedi_rez
I have all SW Jedi ( Mace,Yoda,ShaakTi, Aayla,Dooku) and Darth Maul...
I will upload some of them ....but you will need CDisplay to view them...
If someone has the Clone Wars one ( Star Wars Republic ) i would need them.....please....

Morridini
I am tried of hearing about CDisplay all the time without knowing what the heck it is. Could someone care to explain what it is?

jedi_rez
It's a program that helps to view some kind of files...
Comics are one file(so you dont have a file for every page) and that program is useful to view them like a slideshow....
That's what i know.....i dont use it for much time . only for those comics.

Morridini
Hmm, interesting. How can I get that program?

MolyMu
Tales of the Jedi?! I would love to have a copy of those on my comp! I can never find them anywhere...

jedi_rez
I can give CDisplay to you if you want....

kezm
id love cdispaly m8 if poss and any comic scans anyone wants to send over pm please

Obi-OneManShow
Morridini, you mind uploading the VERY FIRST TotJ comic (Knights of the Old Republic)... the first issue is the only one I miss...

Jedi_rez, I'd love the Yoda and Shaak Ti ones, I miss them as well... btw, these CDisplay files, what's their extension? Because I'm usually on a Mac, and CDisplay might not exist on Mac

cheers

Julie
hyperspace has a few comics.....

Morridini
1st number of the Tales of the Jedi comic:
Knights of the Old Republic

MolyMu
Thanks Morridini!

LightSaber_Part
Sweet thanks Morridini big grin

And by the way I would really love to see the clone wars comics
and any other Star Wars comics that come this way big grin

Originally posted by jedi_rez
I can give CDisplay to you if you want....

I might like it smile

Obi-OneManShow
Thanks Morridini... you have any idea how many years I've been looking for that issue? Sweet mother of God... thanks man!

Obi-OneManShow
http://img102.exs.cx/img102/7835/comicpalps0kg.jpg
I hereby engage order 67: Every single comic scan is now welcome in this thread! Do what must be done... do not hesitate... show no mercy! Post them here... all of them! It is your density... I mean destiny!

jedi_rez
Now i'm away but once i get home i'll upload SW Jedi - Yoda and Shaak Ti ,Obi-OneManShow...
For Anyone who has some Clone Wars (SW REPUBLIC ) comics please pm me (i'll upload or others) or upload them please... ahh... and the Obsession ones -I heard they have some cool stuff in.

LightSaber_Part
Originally posted by Obi-OneManShow
http://img102.exs.cx/img102/7835/comicpalps0kg.jpg
I hereby engage order 67: Every single comic scan is now welcome in this thread! Do what must be done... do not hesitate... show no mercy! Post them here... all of them! It is your density... I mean destiny!

YES!!!!!!
MUHAHAHA!!!! devil the comics shall be MINE!!!

henniestevens
i havent seen any comic in this thread, so I will post 1 of them

h**p://w*w.freeimagelibrary.com/gallery.php?u=vaderc&g=Obsession-4
(cant post urls yet)

enjoy them. I have some more on my computer, but I cant post large images in the forum. PM me if you are interested. I'm really interested in stories about the old jedi and sith (exar kun era)

Metrosonic
where are these comic scans you speak of me need read star wars bad sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.