Rogue (after absorbing Multiple Man, Quicksilver & Havoc) V's Superman & Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Thought it might be interesting..... this is fully absorbed, not temporarily absorbed

I think she can get at least 300 multiples of herself all with her strength, flight, Quicksilver's speed and Havoc's plasma blasts......... is it enough to take down Superman & Superboy?

Draco69
Yep. It would be disastrous for Supes and his clone. Unless they were absolutely ruthless and killed her clones quick. The army of Rogues would win.

kgkg
rogue looses her power as time goes.

Are you guys saying shes gonna K.O superman?

i think not

"Hammer Man hulk's enemy"

stormfront13
the rules stated that she ahs them permantly

Draco69
The threadstarter said her powers are "fully absorbed" which means she has them permanently.

kgkg
she can't do that it only happend once with ms.marvel

well it's a forum so lol

i still go with Superman , QS not superman speed.

Multiple Man isn't he the guy from x-factor that wov fought?

i still go with Superman alone don't need the Boy

kgkg
superman can K.O fast before they get chance to multiply

Cosmic Cube
Vs. 300 Rouges? Nah. This is a strange thread.

kgkg
Abo man doesn't he need to be violently struck to multiply(he can do it himself).

violently struck by superman ohh God.

Draco69
All Rogue needs to do is slap her self on the chest. With Quicksilver's speed she can reproduce herself in an instant.

Rogue can permanently absorb as many people as she wants. Provided her mind and body can take it.

stormfront13
i don't think hitting her would work multiple man multiplies from kinetic force(almost positive) so if he hits her then she multiplies

kgkg
point taken.

Rogue can permanently absorb as many people as she wants.

then why isn't she super stong by now i heard she can't do that.

stormfront13
well most likely her mind can't take all those personalities inside her head so she doesn't fully absorb people

Draco69
She was nearly driven insane with only one personality.

kgkg
if so then she can't do it.

Draco69
This thread says she can.

Cosmic Cube
True indeed. Theoretically, someone she absorbed could take over her body. That's the real reason she avoids absorbing really powerful people. It's not that she can't, but she risks becoming a ghost in her own body.

Scoobless
plus if she FULLY absorbs someone they would most likely die

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Draco69
All Rogue needs to do is slap her self on the chest. With Quicksilver's speed she can reproduce herself in an instant.

Rogue can permanently absorb as many people as she wants. Provided her mind and body can take it.

Multipleman could multiply by snapping his fingers.

Scoobless
i was considering putting in Supergirl or Wonder Woman on the DC team as well but there is only so much space in the thread title box

Draco69
I don't consider Havok, Quicksilver or Multiple Man to be strong personalities.

Havok is a bit of pansy sometimes.
Quicksilver has the emotional durability of a heroin addict
Multiple Man is always depressed about something.

stormfront13
yeah draco's right but i think rogue this time would be too mush gor the supes

Scoobless
i thought that might be the case..... i hate posting at the bottom of the page...... so i'll repost...... smile

Originally posted by Scoobless
i was considering putting in Supergirl or Wonder Woman on the DC team as well but there is only so much space in the thread title box

stormfront13
well are they officially there??

Khellendros
Originally posted by Draco69
Havok is a bit of pansy sometimes.
Quicksilver has the emotional durability of a heroin addict
Multiple Man is always depressed about something.
laughing
Yeah, powered up Rogue would take this. Kinda sucks to fight an opponent who splits into two every time you hit them.

stormfront13
kells got a point

Scoobless
wouldn't Supes heat vision kill a multiple Rogue without multiplying her?

Cosmic Cube
Rouge has invulnerability. She could take a heat vision blast. It's only about 3,000 F.

Scoobless
having a level of "invulnerability" doesn't mean she's "invulnerable" i'm sure Supes heat vision is enough to kill Rogue

Daddy Reddss
Super anyting usually wins. And you want to put the man and the boy on the same team? Rouge loses everytime.

Mainstream
Rogue would win...their is Strenght in numbas Sugah.

Cosmic Cube
Rouge is not utterly invulnerable, but she resists injury. She can take heats of over 3,000 degrees. Heat vision will definitely not kill her. A multiplying Rouge would take Superman and Boy down.

Sugah.

Scoobless
yeah....... maybe this is a tad lopsided....... but absorbing these powers are within her ability so maybe it could be done in the next crapover...... i mean crossover....... yeah......."cross"over............lol

stormfront13
daddy redds rogue definitley wins. it would be like 200 rogues fighting superman and superboy at the same time w/ added abilities

Scoobless
bump

bitca730
Rogue...

Juntai
Originally posted by bitca730
Rogue... Supes team ftw.

Dinalfos
Rogue.

LordKaos
Rouge is beyond resistant, she is nigh invulnerable it has limits but they are pretty high. Her skin has only been punctured by things specifically designed to do so.

Grimm22
She still isnt strong enougth to hurt Superman.

Supes could easily Speedblitz her considering he is a hell of a lot faster than Quicksilver.

Havoks blasts arent really going to hurt Supes.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Mainstream
Rogue would win...their is Strenght in numbas Sugah.

And yet Superman took down an army of Doomsdays with a huge blast of Heat Vision in Superman/Batman

LordKaos
She and the dupes all have the ability to multiply with kinetic energy, even if she is out the others would still be around and he'd have no real way of knowing if he was hitting the original or a dupe they are genetically the same. What effects one does not effect the others or Jamie would have had the legacy virus when his dupe got it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.