Deathstroke vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CountQuan
WHo wins?

Draco69
Deathstroke.

RoguePw25
Nightcrawler. All Kurt has to do is keep teleporting in and out.

Kento
See Kurt teleports, Slade is said to be able to see the future so he knows where Kurt will appear, stabs sword where Kurt will appear, dead Kurt cause A(He appears right as sword hits him or B(He teleports, and the sword is there so he has a sword stuck in him, and dies anyways.

long pig
Lets say DS didnt have immediate pre-cog, what could NC do to him?
notta damn thing.

Kento
Teleport him inbetween a brick wall??

Draco69
The guy's uber-religous. He'd never do that.

If Deathstroke can react to a guy going at lightspeed, he can react to Nightcrawler. He has incredible endurance. Anyone who can take blows from Cyborg , the Flash and even Wonder Woman is not to be trifled with.

Kento
But Kurt COULD do that. He asked what could Kurt do to him. Plus it wouldn't really kill Slade just since he's unkillable, and all. Just keep him incapacitated.

Draco69
But he WOULDN'T do that. The guy's a priest for Christ's Sake. Slade's reaction times are uncanny.

srankmissingnin
Standard board rules have each character in blust lust, so for the sake of a thread anything a character can do, they will do.

Kento
Actually it's better to actually stick to a characters personality. And I know Kurt wouldn't do that but he can. Won't but he can still do something to Slade if he didn't have that kinda personality.

srankmissingnin
I was mistaken actually, the character is in bloodlust but wont act out of character... guess I confussed the rules with CBR Forums

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.