Star Wars Clone Wars GG Wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kirby106
The picture of Episode 3 shows that GG has 4 arms, but in the cartoon he only has 2? Am I missing something?

EUAN1988
He can split both his two arms in 2 to make 4 arms

He just hasnt had the need to have more limbs yet, that is until he faces obi wan in episode 3

Kirby106
oooh ok thx

JediStang
Actually, kirby106,

In Clone Wars 25, Grevious's arms split to fight the 2 Jedi that accompany Shaak Ti, eventually killing them.

Hope that answers your question

JediStang

forumcrew
yea that was the first time it was shown though i think.. and the jedi about shat their pants when it happened and then died about 5 seconds later

tlbauerle
I could have sworn there was already one crap thread for CLONE WAR discussion...

Oh wait...THAT WAS FULL OF WHINING.

More boobie talk.

forumcrew
yea hes right! so ummm yea go to the other place

Ushgarak
Whoa! This is not a spoiler-labelled thread, so if you give away plot details, use spoiler tags!

forumcrew
its just a plot detail of the cartoon that has already aired.. and the topic is about whether they did something wrong so if you havnt seen them you wouldnt have anything to contribute here so there isnt anything to spoil.. but ill me more carefull regardless

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.