Pulp Fiction 2 [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nightcrawer89
i found out that in the next few years the are making a Pulp Fiction 2.
i hope this one is good. smokin' eek!

JKozzy
no expression Are they really making another? Links to any articles plz?

Samas-adian
yes please, give me links?

Dogbert
Oh gawd! I really hope QT dosn't do this...

roundisfunny
I wouldn't mind seeing an "Adventures of Jules Winfield Walking the Earth" movie, in which he stumbles into a violent web of intrigue, and ends up going back to his chosen profession.

badkittykitty
I dunno about this..sequels sometimes spoil the first movie for me..if the sequel sucks that is. I wouldn't consider kill bill 2 a sequel since it's one big movie.

A Talking Dog
thats the stupidest thing i have ever heard.
hey, did you hear they are making Schindler's List 2 {the one where he doesn't make the list} or Forrest Gump 2 {the one where he gets 20 - 40 years for extortion, bribary, social misconduct}.

Myth
Maybe he's talking about the Vega Brothers prequel that QT always mentions.

A Talking Dog
MAY....BE

WindDancer
Where in the world did you get sucha an idea from???? Really, do you have any links or interviews from QT that he mentions something like Pulp fiction 2???

nightcrawer89
no but i will keep you posted

WindDancer
I can't hardly wait.....

nightcrawer89
ok i will keep every one posted if i get more info

badkittykitty
yes please do. we are all curious about this bit of news smile

nightcrawer89
ok

killthesunlight
nightcrawler you are an idiot

nightcrawer89
no i am not what are you taking about.

Fire
hmm I doubt this is official news nightcrawer maybe it'll happen but I doubt it

fukking Genius
where did you get your info becouse i heard that 1 QT is making a World War II movie with Michal Madsen caled inglorios bastards 2 then i heard after that hes making a vega brothers movie

Myth
1. He is making Inglorious Bastards next
2. I'm guessing the Pulp Fiction 2 topic is actually based on the idea that QT wants to make a V Bros movie but its just an idea, he probably won't even do it.

nightcrawer89
i hope he dose make a number two it might be starting this year.

killthesunlight
stop speculating and giving "hopes" and "what ifs" just give the links and the info

nightcrawer89
i will try

abnicirici
I just went to a different message board, and it announced that they are starting production on Pulp Fiction 2 in 2006, is it true! Also, I also read that there are talks about doing The Vega Brothers movie, which is a either sequel or prequel of Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs, which stars Michael Madsen and John Travolta, I wondered if what I read or heard is true!

I Love Sirius
I heard that somewhere too. Supposedly Tarantino wants to do a film about how the Vega brothers started out with their life of crim. But he was a bit worried back then that both Travolta and Madsend now look to old to play themselves from that era in their lives. But I recently heard also that he called Madsen (I think) and told him that he knew how to overcome that obstacle. But that's all I heard.

WindDancer
Interesting, did they mention that QT will be busy working on Inglorious Bastards?

btw-check this thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f70/t291337.html

There is a link in that thread in which Madsen gives an interview for IGN.

dragonx
the vega brothers is a prequel of pulp fiction but dont expect this 1 coming soon anytime tarintino has been talking and having this idea 4 vega brothers 4 many years in his mind that this movie is begining in production in 2006 is just a rumour first of all tarintino hast even come close 2 finish the story 4 the vega brothers and 2nd it depends when the hypocrits at the studio will give him the green light 2 start shooting.

I Love Sirius
You're right Dragonx. I mean, look at how long it took him to come out with Kill Bill? He and Uma had the idea of the Bride back when they were filming Pulp Fiction, but left his notes alone in his file until years later that Uma asked him about it.

dragonx
just a qoute from madsen during a interview="All I can say is Quentin wants to make The Vega Brothers. He already has it in his head. But it has to be soon. Maybe next year? It will be set in Amsterdam."

SWEET i live in amsterdam eek!

Myth
Royale with cheese?

dragonx
laughing myth well we actually call it here a quarter pounder the same as US i think royal with cheese was in france we in holland we are the dudes who put mayo on our fries laughing

I Love Sirius
What do they call a whopper? Just kidding!

Myth
Don't know, didn't go into a Burger King.

dragonx
whopper=whopper laughing out loud its the same thing

Dave123
sounds good yes

sarahvma
Here's the bottom line: the fans of the Vega Brothers concept won't give a damn if these guys look too old, and people who aren't fans either won't see it or won't really know what's going on anyhow... The only thing I don't want to see is Tarantino getting presured into this movie and getting rushed for time (due to the aging messrs. madsen and travolta) and turning out some half-assed script. That's the only condition in my mind.

roundisfunny
Okay, this thread has been dormant for four months, but then, good things are worth the wait. Here is a new story from Yahoo about how QT is now "officially" considering a prequel.

Huzzah!

amlap
this prequel with happen one way or another

Bierbommetje
And it better happen soon

Micheal and John aint getting any younger

And different actors would suck imo

deadly_force
ok nightcrawer89 u say "i hope this one is good" didnt u like pulp fiction? cause this is what it sounds like just wondering

darkjustice
i hear they are making a prequal to pulp fiction and that they might not use travolta for vincent!.

Bierbommetje
what the hell

Well they'd better use his twin brother or something

Unholy_Cheese
Is jules gonna b in it?

Wolf Dog
I saw a 10th aniversary special featurette for Pulp Fiction on IFC and at the end Quentin says that if ever makes a sequel to Pulp Fiction it would most likley be a Prequel.

heresfreddy00
awwwwwwwwwwwsome!!!, i can't believe that they're coiming out with a Pulp Fiction 2, I gotta tell my friends!!!!!

<<Solo>>
There's not going to be a sequel or prequel to PF guaranteed.

Crazy88No.1
big grin Cool, hope its good! If not I will be pissed

eggmayo
if there is another pulp fiction movie, it will tie in with my idea that kill bill 2 was a blatant moneygrabber

Darth_Big_Boy
I'm not sure what to think of this. I have my doubts,,,that's for sure.

ironmovies
There r lots of films in the world which SHOULD NOT ave a sequel and dis is 1 of dem its like resorvior dogs 2 wat appened after wards = MR pink escapes prison retrives the diamonds and lives on a boat sum where. U cannot make a sequel 4 ne of tarantinos filoms except Kill Bill and possibly nbk

AragonIsKing
Im guessing Nightcrawler 82 is just talking out of his ass about Pulp Fiction 2 but i know the fact that QT is doing Inglorious Bastards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.