Onslaught Vs Asmodel (fallen Angel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
ONSLAUGHT
VS
ASMODEL (FALLEN ANGEL)

Draco69
Depends. Asmodel is extremely powerful. Powers of Heaven backing him. But I think Onslaught is more powerful so I'll give it to him.

Cosmic Cube
I though fallen angels were weak?

Draco69
Asmodel isn't fallen angel though. Zauriel was because he asked to be. Asmodel was the leader of the Bull-Host. He's not fallen.

Cosmic Cube
King of Bull-Host? Didn't he go to hell?

Khellendros
Doesn't have some kind of energy blast that destroys anyone who doesn't have a pure heart? Asmodel fought the JLA to a standstill, I think he has a good chance against Onslaught.

Cosmic Cube
Not really. Onslaught defeated every superhero on Marvel Earth. He was finally taken down when a super-duper pissed Mindless Hulk broke his armor, and eveyone rushed into his energy form destroying him. If Zauriel couldn't take the JLA, he's in for big problems.

Draco69
Zauriel was massively depowered though. When you become a "fallen angel" you REALLY fall in terms of power. Asmodel isn't a fallen angel. He just decided to switch sides with Neron.

Cosmic Cube
Isn't he in... Hell?

Draco69
He's in Hell with Neron. But in the DC Universe "fallen angel" means "mortal". Asmodel isn't mortal. He still retains all his powers. In our world "fallen angels" obviously end up in Hell.

Cosmic Cube
ok.

ArekExcelsior2
Still, being in Hell means you no longer have the powers of Heaven.

Let's face it: Onslaught is an energy being, a combination of pure scientific energy (i.e. EM) and paranormal (i.e. psychic). He's pure unstoppable hate. He humiliated the Marvel universe which has its fair share of incredible magicians and supernatural foes. Onslaught takes this one, no question.

Mider
No question? The angels in DC arent push overs especially the still immortal ones Asmodel has a good chance of winning.

Synchro
I dont know if "fallen angel" means "mortal". But it definitely does not mean that your depowered. Lucifer, anyone?

Originally posted by Draco69
He's in Hell with Neron.

Hmm.... I thought Asmodel-san is currently imprisoned in Heaven? Or did I miss something?

Anyway some things to consider about Asmodel:
1. The King-Angel of the Cherubim Alpha Battalion(Bull Host)
2. Suceeded in taking The Spectre Force
3. With the SP, he conquered Hell.
4. It took The JLA(or is it all of Earth's Superheroes?) PLUS The Spectre himself to beat him.
5. Is/Was imprisoned in Heaven because Hell couldn't control him.

long pig
Someone tell me, where was Strange when all this Onslaught bullshit went down? Did he take a break? Did he go into ...er..OS' body too?
I stopped reading comics because of that stupid shit....

Avalonofthewind
Asmodel takes this...

What could Onslaught do to hurt him?
Onslaught definitely can't kill him either.

At the end of a brief battle, Onslaught is erased from the pages of the "book"

Mider
Asmodel stalemated Superman in streangth if it wasnt for Zurrial helping the JLA Asmodel would have won so ive heard and Dr Strange did make an apperance in Onslaught Saga He said that not even He would have been able to tear the Ruby Of Cyttorak out of Juggernaut. Asmodel would just use His scream and wipe Onslought out of existance.

illadelph12
Which Onslaught are we talking? The Magneto/Xavier composite, or the Magneto/Xavier/Nate Grey/Franklin Richards composite. If it's the latter it may be Onslaught; former, Asmodel.

Avalonofthewind
The Richards composite may have a better chance. I still don't see him winning. As powerful as he is, The traitorous angel is just out of his league. When Franklin Richards can distract God(the presence) then this matchup will be more even.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.