Second Dimension?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sicky666
I will tel you all about my second dimension and what you do is tell me about your (if you have one, ofcourse):
Long ago I builded a iron wall around me and inside me to protect me from anything, and years it stayed only a wall but now, finally we have managed to built two stone towers between it and after two more. Later we putted an sigil unto the gate, to protect us double strong, and from the inside we created an army, may it be our Gods shall rise sooner than we had expected. But the Black Goat came with a brilliant idea, we had to search all parts of Mother for a wicked Lord had cut her in parts, so that's what we still doing, collecting from all corners and waiting for the Gods which we love so much...

FeceMan
Technically, this would be a fifth dimension, what with the other four...although that wouldn't work when comparing it to the other dimensions. Maybe an "alternate dimension", or, better yet, "alternate reality". You make very little sense, Sicky...what exactly is your religion? You need to explain to us what you are talking about or else we just scratch our heads about the "elder gods".

debbiejo
Yea..explain what your religions is..It sounds interesting. Where did these ideas come from. Are there others that believe as you do?

frodo34x
Originally posted by FeceMan
Technically, this would be a fifth dimension, what with the other four...although that wouldn't work when comparing it to the other dimensions. Maybe an "alternate dimension", or, better yet, "alternate reality". You make very little sense, Sicky...what exactly is your religion? You need to explain to us what you are talking about or else we just scratch our heads about the "elder gods". Elder Gods...
CTHULHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111
1111111111111111oneoneoeneone

Sicky666
No Elder Gods no, absolute not. I believe in the Law of Thelema, that ye seekest for one goal that God hath given unto you and work that out, by accident I came upon ye Ancient Ones, and upon their knowledge...

Jackie Malfoy
Someone been wataching too much "Supermario Bros the movie"jm

FeceMan
Originally posted by Sicky666
No Elder Gods no, absolute not. I believe in the Law of Thelema, that ye seekest for one goal that God hath given unto you and work that out, by accident I came upon ye Ancient Ones, and upon their knowledge...
Will you explain to us your religion or not?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.