dream terminator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mhark_rolls18
i know that we are all very keen when it comes to what kind of terminator would appear in each sequel of terminator..... so let me hear what kind of terminator do u prefer to appear on the next sequeal

I want my terminator to be:
features??
intelligence??
gender type??
weapons??
abilities??
my terminator's name??

vvvrulz
Good question, ill give it some thought and reply back later.

mhark_rolls18

mhark_rolls18
that is my T-1XMOS... a product of my over active imagination regarding the terminator series.... pls feel free to invent your own terminator.......

NoFate007
Arnold with a dunce hat on.....lol. That's good enough for me for a laugh.

Ahnold
How about Arnold with Elton John sunglasses? Oh yeah, they already did that big grin ...

TheFilmProphet
laughing

vvvrulz
That scene induced suicide notions, lol.

Ahnold
I thought it was quite funny, actually ...

TheFilmProphet
I thought it was hilarious the first time I saw it, then not so much afterwards.

Ahnold
That's the same with any sight gag, I suppose ...

TheFilmProphet
It wasn't because of the gag, the joke was perfectly funny but after I thought about I noticed how they had ruined the persona of the Terminator we all knew and loved from T2.

Ahnold
I don't think that a pair of glasses can really ruin someone's persona ...

vvvrulz
It was horribly timed, in the predecessors, those were the times we are most scared of the Terminator. Bad time to pull off a bad joke.

TheFilmProphet
Thats exactly what I was trying to say...

vvvrulz
Sorry for rubbing salt into the wound.

Ahnold
But everyone knew that the T-800 was gonna be the good guy anyway; why make him scary, then?

shaber
You're aware that the T-850s and T-Xs have human psychology installed?

TheFilmProphet
I suppose my dream Terminator would actually resemble that of the T-850, perhaps with a few combinations and mixtures of other models as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.