Season 4 Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K3VIL
I'm looking for the trailer that was released before the Season 4 first episode, Crusade if I'm right.Anyone possess a link where it can be downloaded?

sexylexy32
Hey K3ViL I have a link but may not be what you are looking for....

http://www.bytesend-inc.com/smallv/episode/season4/season4.htm wink

liam k
sexy that site was the best, it told me everthing i needed to know about the show. you are a goddess, man i love you!!!!!! Thank you THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

sexylexy32
I am flattered liam, your so welcome ,Season 4 is the best! wink smile

TheFanboy
I still haven't seen the trailer but season 4 has been a real let down for me. Season 2 and 3 were amazing but this whole Lana is a witch thing as me pulling hairs. :-/

sexylexy32
Originally posted by TheFanboy
I still haven't seen the trailer but season 4 has been a real let down for me. Season 2 and 3 were amazing but this whole Lana is a witch thing as me pulling hairs. :-/

I don't like the Isobel thing either Fanboy, Season 3 I think was the best but Season 4 is ok wink

TheFanboy
Season 4 has had some good points: Lionel converting to good (hope it sticks but I doubt it will) and Flash coming to town was awesome. At first I would've said Lois Lane on the show was a really bad move but I've warmed up to her a little now that's she's had episodes with a little more emotion and not just smart remarks.

Low points: not enough of the Kent parents, Lana/Jason, not enough time spent with Clark and the other main characters (Lana and Lex), no Pete, recycled storylines (Clark on football team, Martha working for/with a Luthor) and the season opener really copped out on all the cliffhangers from season 3.

sexylexy32
Season 4 has had some good points: Lionel converting to good (hope it sticks but I doubt it will) and Flash coming to town was awesome. At first I would've said Lois Lane on the show was a really bad move but I've warmed up to her a little now that's she's had episodes with a little more emotion and not just smart remarks.

Low points: not enough of the Kent parents, Lana/Jason, not enough time spent with Clark and the other main characters (Lana and Lex), no Pete, recycled storylines (Clark on football team, Martha working for/with a Luthor) and the season opener really copped out on all the cliffhangers from season 3.

I like Lionel becoming good too and Lana and Jason was definitely a mistake. Lois, I liked her from the beginning and she is better for Clark than Lana. Pete, he should come back definitely, I miss him. Oh yeah I think Clark said in the football episode that he had never been on a team before but I guess he forgot about high school? I think ,or maybe I'm mistakened. wink Another thing I hope they add more of is Lex and Lana scenes, and get Jason out.

K3VIL
Lana becoming a witch?
Will she get revenge on Clark for making her suffering?
Considering Clark's weakness to magic, she'll be a worthy enemy/friend to battle, or maybe she'll summon a demon that will promise her the love of Clark, but tricking her, the demon will enter into our dimension, trying to destroy Smallville, and Clark will fight with him in an outstanding battle.
EDIT: I've just seen the first episode of the 3rd season, here in Italy, the fight between him and Jonathan was great.

TheFanboy
Originally posted by K3VIL
I've just seen the first episode of the 3rd season, here in Italy, the fight between him and Jonathan was great.

Tis' a great fight. big grin

K3VIL
Tis' a great fight. big grin
Especially Clark's expression when he saw Jonathan standing up after he push him against the metal wall.Then Jonathan says:
You will come back home with me son.
And he speedblitzed him crushing into the window and falling from the last floor of the Luthor Building and shattering into the construction then falling in the underground of the building.
Something that wasn't showed in the episode was Lionel Luthor being worried or trying to investigate about what happened in his building.
I mean, you find your titanium safe broken, a window destroyed, the ground under the building destroyed too, the central that provides energy to the building seriously damaged, and in the episode that wasn't even mentioned from Luthor.

K3VIL
Anyway the trailer I'm looking for is the premiere trailer.
The one that starts with Chloe's monologue and it's showed her entering in a door of a house, then we can see Clark/Kal-El flying in the stratosphere, then we can hear him saying I'm waiting for the sign.
After that it's showed the sequence where he prepares to fly up into the sky and the shockwave make Martha falling on the ground.After that we can see Martha hitting with her hands Kal-El saying:
I wan't my son back!Give me my son back!
Kal-El: Clark Kent Is DEAD!

TheFanboy
Originally posted by K3VIL
Anyway the trailer I'm looking for is the premiere trailer.
The one that starts with Chloe's monologue and it's showed her entering in a door of a house, then we can see Clark/Kal-El flying in the stratosphere, then we can hear him saying I'm waiting for the sign.
After that it's showed the sequence where he prepares to fly up into the sky and the shockwave make Martha falling on the ground.After that we can see Martha hitting with her hands Kal-El saying:
I wan't my son back!Give me my son back!
Kal-El: Clark Kent Is DEAD!

Try SmallvillePH.com, I know they used to have old episode trailers anyway.

K3VIL
I need to resume this, after more than a month of search, I've not found it, Smallville Season 4 Premiere Trailer Crusade

smoker4
http://www.kryptonsite.com/

Click Episodes in then click season 4, a few different trailers there smile

TWelling4Ever
wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.