Superman vS Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
Who would win: Superman or Goku

BENITO
been done a million times before and has always been closed why don't you try using the search topic

Closing......
we know it's gonna happen
for the record Goku would beat him so quick it isn't funny.
hey krillin could beat super man

kgkg
Dbz chars are out of supermans league.

and yes it has been done at least 10 times before.

Kento
Done so many times, and Supes is way to much for Gokou.

JWangSDC
Ahaha, done so many times and gokou is WAY too much for superman. Just remember that by the end, Goku was lifting 10 tons under 100X gravity without any problem at all...it was like holding a golf ball to him. His speed is beyond comprehension....it was invisible to the human eye before the Z series started and he became infinitely faster later on. His Ki blasts would OBLITERATE superman...

and that's where the breakdown occurs. Universes are just not compatible that's why there are so many problems with these slugfest versus threads. Even DC and Marvel have their incompatibilities...thats why Vs stories are written w/ a story....not a retarded brawl

Originally posted by Kento

JWangSDC
oh btw for all intent and purpose...Gokou IS Superman.

Lil baby sent in a pod off to earth?

Lord S
Ugh...

I thought Dragonball characters were not allowed.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/styles/kmc/lockfolder.gif Please!!!

Jason8200
Thse Superman / Goku argument is retarded because the two universes are nothing alike.

DBZ Universe you store your cars in a pill and some people walk around with 10 of those pills on their pocket. You have zoo animals running around pretending to be cops.... dinosaurs flying around that are as smart as humans. No entities on a cosmic level.

Everyone is also throwing around stuff saying that Goku is stronger than Superman and all of that stuff but you can figure it all out. Goku SSJ4 is said to have a power level of 175,000,000 and Mr Satan or whatever his name is, has a power level of 140 so lets say a normal human with average strength is around 100... that means that Goku is 1,750,000 times stronger than an average human in his universe.

Ok Superman is said to be able to lift 250,000 tons. (http://www.localcolorart.com/encyclopedia/Superman/#Vital_statistics) Ok so if a short ton is 2000 lbs then a regular ton is 2205 lbs. That means Superman can lift 551,250,000 lbs. Ok so now we look at what an average human can lift... around 250 lbs. That means that Superman is 2,205,000 times stronger than the average human in our universe.
That means that if humans strength in the two universes is equal then Superman is 1.26 times stronger than Goku SSJ4.
Ok now both of them are suseptible to magic... and neither really posses any, so that is not an issue.
Speed. Post Crisis Superman is somehwere under the speed of light. Pre Crisis Superman is faster than the speed of light. We will use Post. Goku is said to be around the speed of light also. So Goku is probably a little faster due to his instant transmission or whatever its called.
Ok now as far as invulnerability is concerned. Superman is immune to diseases and is able to physically sustain a few 1 megaton blasts. Goku died once from a disease and Trunks had to come back from the future and save him. There really is no comparison to how much force are in some of the blasts he has taken so again we will say they are equal. Now Goku can not fight for extreme periods of time when he exerts himself fully. He was only able to hold his SSJ3 form for like 30 minutes. So unless he can knock Superman out in 30 minutes then he is screwed because that means his SSJ4 level is an even smaller amount of time and as I showed earlier SSJ4 is weaker than Superman.
Next lets talk about how smart they are... Goku is dumb never had any type of formal education past the second grade so I doubt he can much less write his name in cursive much less try to come up with a plan to fight Superman, someone he has never fought or heard of before. Goku is a great fighter and has been trained by most of the worlds finest martial artists but Superman has undergone training from Mongul and has faced many people and witnessed many different types of fighting styles. Superman might not have all of the exact mecahnics down but since he can learn things extremelly fast and adapts so well he learns new skills everytime he fights someone.
Lastly Goku can not survive in space. He needs oxygen to stay alive and it would be retarded for him to ever use one of his attacks that would blow up whatever planet they are on. He would be stuck in space and then he would suffocate if the vacuum didnt already turn him inside out.
Superman would win.

FistOfThe North
Excellently written and thought out Jason8200. I read a past issue of Wizard magazine which we all know is the comic book bible and they had featured a fight between Goku and Superman and Goku beat him. They were fighting in space and the final blow was given by Goku. According to Wizard, Goku punched Superman so hard that the force made superman head toward Earth, and they were fighting near the moon. Superman was heading towards Earth at such a high speed due to Goku blow, that Superman impacting against would've been cataclysmic. Goku knew of this and used instant transmission and teleported himself to Earth just in time to catch Superman. He put Superman down and to Superman he was sorry. Now Im not saying i said it, i just read this from the comic book bible "Wizard".

Swanky-Tuna
Wizard isn't the comic book bible. It's like what Seventeen magazine is middleschool/early highschool girls

And on a list of feats in another Superman vs Goku thread it lists Superman as already taking a trip from Earth to the Moon via a punch from Etrigan. He was unharmed.

Jimmy Buggs
yeah but if you watch dbz every time a sayin almost dies he recovers more powerful then before. or trains untill he can win. superman doesnt like to fight.

kgkg
SSJ4 Goku will distory Goku

lol even normal GOku will mess him up.

some people here have no idea who goku is.

these char destory planets easily(that was when goku was 18 000 power level.

now he is like 260 000 000

David Duchovony
Actually Super Saiyan 4 Goku around the GT era had a power level of 180,000,000,000 (supposedly). Since Toriyama never lists any official power levels after the Frieza Saga, it's anybody's guess. His last recorded power level was 20,000,000, and that was after he had come back to earth. And for the record, I doubt the average human can lift 250 pounds. I think a more reasonable figure would be 175.

Kento
Yea but Gokou has to get beat down before he can get stronger. Also they get hurt being knocked through moutains so the durability is questionable. As for in the series the biggest thing that is lifted is a building that ssj4 Gokou has trouble lifting. But I think GT made them weaker, and is just plan dumb on so many levels since Goten was able to lift a dinosaur...Then again that was also not in canon

kgkg
yes i didn't watch GT it's messed up.

DBz was good tho.

lol sups beating goku is like

worm vs thanos

Kento
Originally posted by kgkg
SSJ4 Goku will distory Goku

lol even normal GOku will mess him up.

some people here have no idea who goku is.

these char destory planets easily(that was when goku was 18 000 power level.

now he is like 260 000 000

The last time PL are officially stated Gokou was 1 million. After that the only other time they are said is in kilo's and gokou had 300 during the Buu Saga, and how much that is is anybody's guess.

FistOfThe North
Both are very powerful fighters that would destroy whole worlds because of the magnitude and length of the fight itself. Its hard to tell who will win really. They would have to fight in space, real far from Earth cause it would be ugly even if the fight took place near the Asteroid belt . I also think a fight of such immense proportions like that cannot be witnessed by human eyes. It would be to dangerous and to fast for the eye to see. Also, a Superman/Goku fight would be cataclysmic if the event took place on earth. It would be one hell of a match

Kento
Being out in space would be...Well impossible. Gokou can't survive in space, and Supes can fight in space even if he has to hold his breath. He's fought Doomsday on the Moon. It have to take place on Earth.

kgkg
Being out in space would be...Well impossible. Gokou can't survive in space, and Supes can fight in space even if he has to hold his breath. He's fought Doomsday on the Moon. It have to take place on Earth.

kento have you watch Dbz at all???

here if you did

you must know a guy called nappa his power level was (5000) he was attacked by the army missles , navi attack. what happend he didn't even move, and distroyed it with simple attack.

now take goku at end of GT think what he can do if Nappa did that when he has just 5000.

now for you space, GOku can teleport anywhere so space won't matter.

and yes Raditz(goku's pro) when he first came to earth he was said to be moving faster than light speed. ( his power level was 1500 or something like that) and bullets was nothing to him etc.

David Duchovony
The last time PL are officially stated Gokou was 1 million. After that the only other time they are said is in kilo's and gokou had 300 during the Buu Saga, and how much that is is anybody's guess.

Ummm...No. The last powerlevel rating given by Akira Toriyama was 17,000,000 for Goku as a regular Saiyan, and 20,000,000 as a Super Saiyan.

Kento
He said faster then light in the American version. His power was only 1200, and Nappa was like 8000. And He was hit by missles yet they still get hurt when hit into mountains. Like I said the durability is questionable cause it changes or Nappa has a lot more durability even though he was weaker.

And Gokou cannot breathe in space. During the Namek Saga he uses a space suit to go out of the ship, and blast his ship back on course. Any other planet he's been on also has had Krillen next to Yadrat.

Magee
Oh god dont get me started on Goku vs Superman i like to think i have a lot of knowledge about dbz and on Superman. And my personal view is Superman would win. Ive stated how many times in other threads like this one. And when it comes down to it Goku is a rip off of Superman. Sent to earth in a space ship, home planet destroyed, both immensely powerful, both come back from the dead, both have immensely strong villains, both have gay,black hair. Another thing, which is probably just coincidental but. Superman is powerful due to solar energy from our -->yellow<-- sun. Goku's hair turns yellow and makes him more powerful. Think about that one lol.

Kento
Originally posted by David Duchovony
Ummm...No. The last powerlevel rating given by Akira Toriyama was 17,000,000 for Goku as a regular Saiyan, and 20,000,000 as a Super Saiyan.

I coulda swore gokou was at 1 million at Ssj during Freeza saga...*shrugs* Ah well.

kgkg
i didn't say he could breath in space i said he can teleport , so space doesn't really matter.

you are rite about one thing that the universes are very diff.

freeza was lifting an island and he was like 0.1 % of Goku at his max.

durabality , Goku's one puch will break sups in Two.

demigawd
I'd say any version after SSJ2 is too powerful for Superman.

SSJ4 is too powerful for anyone in the Marvel or DC universe.

Magee
Wrong.

kgkg
anyone not cosmic or high entities.

people say anything lol sups beating goku never

end of thread peace i won't rely no more tired of dbz vs dc and marvel

Avalonofthewind
Goku beating Superman? laughing

This is like Batman(Goku) Vs Unicron(Supes)....

Sure, he's trained and has much firepower at his disposal...but it would all be fairly useless against a being THAT much stronger than you.

Supes moves planets. Far above any type of "rating" system that they could use. Dragonball characters are NOWHERE near that strong. They can get punctured with things like needles (GT) or hurt by crashing into mountains. Things that wouldnt makes Supes flinch.
Goku cannot
A - Take a fully powered hit from Supes.
B - Take a true heat vision blast from Supes (It's nearly as hot as the sun when he wants)
C - Outhink Supes
D - Resist all Diseases and Poisons.

Supes has fought beings WAY more powerful than Goku. The head Angel from heaven? Mr Mzxlplk (Far more powerful than ANYONE in the Dragonball universe)Dominus, Doomsday ( who comes back Immune to whatever killed him...guess what? Supes got stronger too...)

This is just modern Supes. Not Superman Prime who's so far above Goku that it's ridiculous...or Silver age Supes...who would have learned all of Gokus techniques and powers just by observation and used them as well as all his own to defeat him (Supes became a master doctor/surgeon in an old issue just being reading everything there was to read about medicine in a few seconds..and was able to apply it.)

Some use the example...well GOKU will die and come back stronger.....
Well...if he died..guess what...he LOST already... and he will lose the rematch too. As supes ALSO gets stronger.

Magee
Well Done. Someone who knows what hes talking about big grin

Kento
Instant Transmission takes a few seconds cause he's gotta lock onto a ki signature. He can't just IT here, and there. Plus he can't move as fast as IT or he wouldn't need it now would he. He can get anywhere with IT but he can't move that fast.

And no he wouldn't kill Supes in one hit. Supes is much smarter, and faster, and more durable

demigawd
Originally posted by Magee
Wrong.

Wow, a very well-thought out response. I guess I should go back and re-consider what I said...

pfft.

Goku has caused worldwide phenomena by simply powering up. He can casually destroy the world with a single blast...and that was several evolutions ago. Superman has no such power.

Can a needle pierce his skin? Yes, if he allows it to happen. Their power comes from their internal chi - it doesn't come from super density or whatever lame explanation is used on how the yellow sun makes him so powerful. So their default state is quite human - don't let that fool you into thinking they couldn't take a hit from Superman.

Magee
Sure Goku can cause wordwide phenomena by powering up but Superman doesnt need to. Superman could set the earth on fire by flying at almost light speed through the skies, destroy 100's of cities in seconds and basicaly destroy the world. Sure Goku can destroy planets, so can superman.

Have u ever watched dbz and seen Goku being thrown into a mountain? They can barely stand after it. Do the same to Superman and i guarantee he will be fine.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by demigawd
Wow, a very well-thought out response. I guess I should go back and re-consider what I said...

pfft.

Goku has caused worldwide phenomena by simply powering up. He can casually destroy the world with a single blast...and that was several evolutions ago. Superman has no such power.

Can a needle pierce his skin? Yes, if he allows it to happen. Their power comes from their internal chi - it doesn't come from super density or whatever lame explanation is used on how the yellow sun makes him so powerful. So their default state is quite human - don't let that fool you into thinking they couldn't take a hit from Superman.

1. There is a very sound explanation for Superman's bio-field.
2. You are right about their chi. If they don't want to be hurt by anyone weaker than they they won't. But I still think they have to be aware of this in order for it to work. Remember that episode during the Cell saga when he and Gohan are resting on the bank of a lake as Super Saiyan and he hits him with a rock when he wasn't expecting it? It hurt him. I wish the DBZ universe had a more comprehensive power rating system, but ahhh well.

Kento
He can but he WON'T. Gokou would not risk destorying the Earth just to win. Plus he can't survive a planet blowing up...Even Buu who was far superior to him wouldn't have survived if not for the regen thing.

Supes can be near, and even in the sun, Gokou cannot. Gokou is as dumb as a bag of bricks, Supes is smarter then he us by alot. Gokou cannot travel at light speed unless he uses teleport, Supes has made it from Earth to Saturn in 4 minutes. Supes has been hit from Earth to the Moon by Etrigan, and still got up, Gokou has been hit through mountains, and hurt. SSJ4, and 3 take alot of strain on his body, and he cannot hold them for long, Supes won't tire out as quick.

Jason8200
Dragonball Z is retarded because those powerlevels are not explained in anything. 20,000,000 what? Strength? Speed? Agility? Invulnerability? I guess I just dont understand it.

I do know as Goku gets stronger he gets slower and less agile. He has to give up one to benefit with another. Just assigning random number as the series progresses does not illustrate anything.

The only measurment I will give any merit to is when they say he is faster than the speed of light. Because who knows, in the DBZ universe, Superman might be ranked 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,99
9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 just like Goku is. All of those numbers are meaningless.
Seriously, how can you take a universe seriously when almost every living human in there has died and been brought back to life 500 times. DBZ guys are sitting around going,"Oh Buu is about to kill 500 trillion people?".... "its cool, we will just wish them back." Like when Buu was blowing stuff up and turning people into candy they are like, "We should hide in this hyperbolic chamber for a few weeks."
Then people try to sit there and say Goku is God Like at the end of GT... why? Because he shoved some space dragonballs up his a$$?

Ok well that is my opinion on DBZ. If anyone cares to try to explain how their power levels are assigned and what they mean... I will listen.

Kento
Power Levels all have to do with their Ki..there life energy cause if they use it up to much they die. As for the numbers.not sure. They got higher normal durability then normal but not like uber or anything, speed is faster then the normal human can see, and they are still able to get sick, and stuff. Unless its Cell, and Buu who can regen from anything...Only person I see being a fight for Supes in the Z world is Majin Buu cause he's magically created.

ArekExcelsior2
It's not faster than light. I notice none of the Z Fighters moving back in time. They meant "Faster than the human eye can see" and "Fast enough to dodge light speed projectiles." Perhaps truly far in the series they can move at light speed. Maybe.

I think Goku has at least 90% of the strength of Supes, a power boosting ability (Kaioken), ki barriers, and energy blasts that humiliate Supes' best shots. Goku takes this one.

Re: Jason's comment: Yes, they're as meaningless as "pre-Crisis era Superman". What makes them meaningful is this thing called CONTEXT. We know that Master Roshi can ostensibly destroy the moon (or at least obfuscate it from sight), that Vegeta at far below SS levels could wreak enough harm to destroy the planet, etc. While I have my theories as to the nature of DBZ and relative power with other continuities, it's fairly irrelevant. At the least, Goku is within the same league as Superman.

The measure is of a warrior's "ki", which manifests itself in boosted strength, speed, energy projecting abilities, flight, etc. etc. We know that this is the case because certain techniques momentarily increase someone's power level, because they rely on a focusing and summoning of normally latent energy.

Frankly, whatever DBZ's flaws, at the least characters notably mature and someone's strategy and technique matter just a little bit. Most fights on this forum are simple cock-size matches - manga typically adds techniques, which requires thinking beyond what square section of land someone can destroy.

At the end of GT, Goku has become united with objects of immeasurable power that grant wishes. Think Thanos.

Re: Kento: Actually, Goku was apparently inches away from a sun far before he was Super Saiyan. Further, doing some mathematical manipulation leads me to the conclusion that Goku could probably destroy the sun, let alone survive on it. Further, Goku may be dumb normally... just as dumb as someone who thinks that a dumb suit and some glasses will obfuscate the fact that he's a reporter with pecs that can kill a man. In combat, however, Goku is legendarily brilliant. His character is derived from the Monkey King character who was similarly contingently intelligent.

The highest estimate I've seen of Superman's raw muscular strength is 250,000 tons. Goku was training under 400 times normal gravity - that means he was supporting 80000 pounds at least OF HIS OWN WEIGHT. That was far before he was a SSJ3.

Re: Sound explanation for Superman's bio-field: My ass. Moving to a sun you're not used to does not give you superpowers, it gives you radiation sickness. It's fine as a story contrivance, just like ki is, except ki has a mythological precedent.

Because of the unique biology of a Saiyan/Saiyajin, Goku's raw muscular strength alone seems to me to rival Superman. After all, he has survived blows that normally destroy planets. Add in ki and his ability to alter his power (including momentarily increasing it) and his ranged attacks and he is victorious.

I will grant that a Z Fighter can be caught off guard and harmed more than Superman, but Superman has been pummeled by someone who got him in the wrong place. Superman was harmed by a nuke and pummeled by a future old Batman (admittedly after Kryptonite exposure, but still). We see Imperfect Cell easily survive an entire army's weaponry, whereas Superman does get harmed by direct blows from heavy missiles.

Kento
Gokou did not train under 400 xEarth's gravity. When did he do this? Vegeta did yes, Chibi Trunks trained in 150x Earth Gravity but Gokou only used 100x Earth's gravity.

ArekExcelsior2
http://www.expage.com/dbgokbiouni2001

He did so during the Frieza saga and afterwards. Further, we know that the Hyperbolic Time Chamber has variable gravity beginning at x10 and becoming more intense the further out you go. And we know that he trained at x100-x400 before he was Super Saiyan or even before he had mastered Kaioken x20 (remember that for awhile the Saiyans were riding on the fact that they became stronger after being thoroughly pummeled).

demigawd
I think you have to compare apples to apples here. Superman can get thrown into a mountain and be ok. Superman can get throw into a mountain by Majin Buu and not be ok. You have to remember who the opponent is. People like Goku routinely fight opponents more powerful than they are. Think less about Superman being thrown here or there and more about Superman fightin Zod. Zod broke his jaw in one hit. Just one. More recently, Superman fought another Zod and was completely laid out. Superman vs. Zod better typifies the average fight for Goku, and Goku has taken a lot more damage and not been anywhere close to laid out so quickly.

When you put things in perspective, Superman isn't really any more durable than Goku.

In terms of speed, it's been often remarked that the Z fighters fight so fast that their fights are invisible to human sight. In fact, child Krillin and Master Roshi fought so fast that people couldn't see their techniques. they had to reenact the whole fight in slow motion just to show the audience everything. CHILD. KRILLIN. Multiply that speed by 1000 to get adult Krillin. Multiply THAT by 1000 to get Goku. Multiply THAT by 10000 to get SSJ3 Goku.

Kento
It never shows Gokou doing more then 100 x Earth gravity. It shows Vegeta, and Chibi Trunks but not Gokou.

demigawd
Man, I hope nobody closes the thread this time...everybody is behaving and it's actually a good discussion.

David Duchovony
Originally posted by ArekExcelsior2

Re: Sound explanation for Superman's bio-field: My ass. Moving to a sun you're not used to does not give you superpowers, it gives you radiation sickness. It's fine as a story contrivance, just like ki is, except ki has a mythological precedent.

Eating magic beans won't heal you either. And humanoid cats are not world presidents/kings. Its just a comic, and even so, at least DC attempts to explain how his powers work. Now I doubt you can find a bigger DBZ fanboy than me but I'm just stating facts.

Kento
Gokou never wins fights by himself though. Radditz - held Radditz so Picclo could kill him. Vegeta - Every bone in his body broken, and woulda been killed had Yajirobe not but Vegeta's tail, and Gohan, and Krillen had not have come back. Cell - stopped, and let his son fight him cause he said he couldnt (Though he probably coulda) Buu - Coulda beat Fat Buu but chose not to, only with fusion of Vegetto coulda beat Super Buu but again didn't, Kid Buu would killed all if not for Vegeta, and Mr. Satan.

Superman beat Doomsday alone (Though he did die), beat up on Metallo, Mongul, and Bizarro, and many other of his foes at once trying to get to Manchester Black, and to Lois alone. Survived being hit with a nuke, while in kryptonite laced sand, and still managed to beat much better fighters, and much stronger people.

demigawd
Superman is also a member of the JLA and they always fight powerful foes together. It doesn't mean anything....there's nothing bad about having a family or a team and relying on them to make your job easier. That's the point.

Kento
The point is Gokou needs his friends for help. Supes has beaten people alone.

Radditz woulda killed everybody if not for Gohan, and Piccolo helping, Vegeta I said already, Gokou got the crap beat out of him while fighting Freeza until Krillen died which made the rage to go ssj, and give the power to beat Freeza, Cell he said he didn't even have a chance, and Buu would have beaten everybody had Vegeta not wished earth, and the ppl back by telling Dende to do so, and Mr. Satan made everybody give Gokou their energy basically, and even with all that if Dende hadn't wished for Gokou to be at full power Buu would have pushed back the Genki Dama. In GT he wake beat by Oozaru Vegeta Bebi while he was at ssj4 until Trunks, Goten, Gohan, Ubuu, and Pan gave him their power. He's always needed help in Z, and up even though he was the stronges fighter.

Nothing wrong with it but Gokou needs outside help most of the times to win fights.

Swanky-Tuna
If you're going to use GT, keep in mind that the super saiyan 4 people were struggling to support a building.

Kento
GT sux, and I consider it about as much canon as any of the movies. Which with that I could go into Broli movie but GT is considered canon, and movied aren't.

illadelph12
This is actually a good discussion this time. I'm surprised.

I'm backing Goku. He has more advantages than weakness in this fight. He has the firepower advantage, the combat skills advantage, the close quarters combat skills advantage. I was watching an Episode of GT last night when Goku first goes SS4, and Baby Vegeta threw a small mountain sized energy blast at Goku, and he just let it hit him with no effect, and it made a gigantic Grand Canyon-esque crater on the planet. Then Baby Vegeta (with Bulma's help) morphs into a Golden Oozaru and slaps Goku through a skyscraper and makes another crater, and Goku wasn't harmed (though he was pissed).

Goku's pretty durable.

illadelph12
Goku can beat people alone. His personality is the reason fights are prolonged. He's a sadist. He likes to drag out fights to get the most out of his opponents, and he also doesn't fight at his full capacity to allow his friends a chance to test themselves against worthy competition. That's been stated and displayed many times.

Kento
That's another thing I don't like about GT. Vegeta gets taken over by Bebi...I can see the rest but Vegeta..C'mon he even shook off the Majin mind control cause of his pride no way he'd let something like Bebi control him even if it is inside him. Plus I don't remember once seeing Tien until the very last episode. And then Freeza, Cell, Vegeta, Nappa, actually ever other single villain were all used in it. Only new people were Bebi, and the Dragons.

I still back Supes. He can outsmart Gokou easily, and he's faster. Gokou is extremely resilant but this would just be a fight to see who's stronger like in the tournaments, and even if Gokou had the ability to win he'd drag it out way to long cause of his love to fight.

Kento
Originally posted by illadelph12
Goku can beat people alone. His personality is the reason fights are prolonged. He's a sadist. He likes to drag out fights to get the most out of his opponents, and he also doesn't fight at his full capacity to allow his friends a chance to test themselves against worthy competition. That's been stated and displayed many times.

With Cell yes, with Fat Buu yes. But He had no chance against Super Buu, or Radditz, or Vegeta (First time cause Second time he would have easily beaten Vegeta), or even Kid Buu. All those he really needed help in, and not just cause he prolonged the fight..well Okay Buu was cause he let Fat Buu lived but that was to give Gotenks a chance, and it backfired badly.

demigawd
Superman may be book smarter than Goku, but it's been observed time and again that Goku is some kind of fighting prodigy. Vegeta himself, an egomaniac who would never admit that he's less than the best, said that Goku is a "briiliant" fighter, who comes up with strategies and techniques that he'd never considered. So let's take that debate off the table.

Kento
Vegeta has admitted he's not the best, and that Gokou is better. But I get watcha mean.

The Flash
If Goku supporters are going by the end of GT where you think he's 'god-like', it is only fair for Superman supporters to use Superman Prime since he is the 'first' Superman.

This is one of the reasons why you never use GT in arguments.

Scoobless
OMG......... why hasn't this been closed.......lol......... i thought the moderators were allergic to DBZ or something

Shaggy2dope
superman would flick goku and kill him laughing

Kento
Gokou would survive more then a flick but Supes would eventually win imho

BENITO

Goku can blow up planets!!!
and can create earthquakes just by powering up.
and sun rays don't effect him so on a red sunned planet GOku could win with his tongue.
Moon rayes effect him though.

FistOfThe North
It all boils down to strength, speed, and smarts. These qualities are more concentrate on Superman than on Goku . All three of these skills are essential to winning a fight. Now Im not saying that Goku is not a great fighter, Im just saying that Superman has more of what it takes to win one more than Goku does.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by The Flash
If Goku supporters are going by the end of GT where you think he's 'god-like', it is only fair for Superman supporters to use Superman Prime since he is the 'first' Superman.

This is one of the reasons why you never use GT in arguments.

Superman Prime is the first Superman? Don't you mean Pre-crisis Superman?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Superman Prime is the first Superman? Don't you mean Pre-crisis Superman? Pre, post, and prime are all supposed to be the same Superman, just at different levels.

FistOfThe North
Superman would punch Goku head out into outer space but Goku can probably do the same to Superman, the question is: who will strike first? And who ever does so would have a clear advantage as one good clean blow from each one would be devastating.

Tron
Everyone's pretty much said it already, DBZ threads are not allowed here. There's really no good way to debate them against other characters, and these threads always bring out the bashers and flamers.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.