The Six vs. The New Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
No preptime. Yadda yadda yadda.

Havok
Bloodstorm
Iceman
Brute
The Fallen
Marvel Girl (w/o Goblin Force)

Captain America
Luke Cage
Spider-Man
Spider-Woman
Iron Man
Daredevil

stormfront13
well bloodstorm has mind conttrolling abilities, so she takes control of iron man whose a biog asset to the team.(all you have to do is look at her)

DarkCrawler
Don't you have to look her in the eyes? I mean, isn't she an vampire? The Six win, though. They are more ruthless.

stormfront13
yeah you just have to look into her eyes

Jason8200
It would be a decent fight I think but Bloodstorm would probably have to rely more on her storm powers than her "Hypnotic Stare." She is not going to be face to face with them.

I think Ironman would be the deciding force in this fight. Noone in the Six could really match him as far as fire power goes but Havok and since the Avengers are for the most part exceptionally agile... he wil have to concentrate harder to project his plasma blasts. That will make him become more exhausted at a faster rate.

Ironman would have to take care of Bloodstorm before she can get close enough to use her Hypnotic Stare and he would have to get rid of Iceman before he would get close enough to touch someone.

The strongest person in the Six is Brute and he can only lift 1 ton... so they are at a strong disadvantage as far as strength goes. Ironman can lift 50 tons, Spiderman up to 15 tons, Spider-Woman, over 10 tons, and Luke Cage can lift 3 tons.

Luke Cage should be a match with the Brute but due to him being invulnerable he wont get hurt as easily by the Brute.

If Spider-Woman is able to wrap up Angel with her Psionic Web... he will be immobilized but everyone else should be able to break free.

If the battle goes on for two long Havok would run out of energy and then it would take awhile to recharge.

Ironman would be the deciding factor. As long as he is at his best they will win.

Draco69
The only thing wrong with your argument is concerning the Brute, Spider-Woman, and Storm.

Brute was MUCH stronger than "one ton." He went head to head with the Hulk and Sasquatch.

Bloodstorm does not only possess the hypnotic stare. She can turn into mist, summon vermin, canines, and bats, and also possesses empathic control. She uses her vampiric powers more than her weather altering powers actually.

Spider-Woman I does not possess psionic webbing. That's the black and white one. I'm talking about the new yellow and red one.

ScarletSpider
For clarification, Jessica Drew: Spider-Woman I, possesses super strength (something between 7-10 tons), bioelectric venom blasts which can be lethal, can adhere to objects, fly by some means as yet unknown, and has a universal immunity to pretty much everything.

The Six take this in my opinion. Just more ruthless, when need be (but thats mostly just the Fallen), and more powerful (Iceman can't control his powers and kills anyone who touches him, Brute's a powerhouse, as is Bloodstorm).

I'd like to see a 616 version of the Six, have it form out of the Adjectiveless X-Men book.

DigiMark007
There's obviously more powerful characters here than others, but teamwork will count for something. That said, Iron Man would be doing the heavy lifting (figuratively and literally) for his team, and I don't think he'll be able to hold out. The Six have too many that can take out most of the New Avengers...IM won't get to all of them before they inflict some serious damage, and then they'll gang up on IM...

The 6.

-DM

stormfront13
well bloodstorm has invulnerbility and super strength, and speed and reaction time. and the fallen can breath fire. imo the six are too much for the avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.