Seduction Contest!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
The rules of this contest is to seduce the men selected the fastest. Whoever seduces the man first wins. They will then move on to the next man. It gets harder and harder as it goes along. Who ever has the most men seduced wins the title as the most seductive person in comicdom. Remember to take into account the powers/weaknesses of both the contestants and the "victims"

The contestants:

Poison Ivy
Purple Man
The Enchantress
Gambit
Emma Frost
Psylocke
Aphrodite
Black Cat
Catwoman

(Yes, I know there are men on this list but their powers work beyond gender as does the womens')

Lineup: First Round

Jimmy Olsen
Human Torch
Iceman
Hawkeye
Havok
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Colossus
Green Arrow

Lineup: 2nd Round

Archangel
Thor
Nightcrawler
Luke Cage
The Flash
Aquaman
The Thing
Mr. Fantastic

Lineup: Final Round

The Vision
Northstar
Midnighter
Apollo
Martian Manhunter
Green Lantern
Captain America
Batman
The Hulk

Discuss!

DarkCrawler
Stacy X should be included. Well, I say that The Enchantress wins. Or Emma Frost.

Draco69
Damn! I forgot her.

LET'S ADD STACY X TO THIS CONTEST!

ArekExcelsior2
Emma's a bona fide hottie, so I'll go Emma.

Why not Raven? She's an empath.

Draco69
Raven? I can't imagine her seducing anyone. She'd just speak in monotone voice about the disparity of the world.

Scoobless
lol........ this may be controversial but the Purple Man can make anyone do anything he asks.........lol......... with the possible exceptions of the Human Torch (when flamed on) Colossus (when metal) Thor (maybe) and the Vision...... everyone else is his b!tchwinkissinlovekissesmsn-winksailor

puke

demigawd
I think he's right...Purple Man's, uh, "seduction" power is the hardest to overcome. It's actually more potent than telepathy because it's not a function of will, it's a function of biology.

ArekExcelsior2
I can't imagine ANY of these people (particularly, say, Gambit) doing a marathon seduction contest.

Draco69
And I can't imagine superheroes fighting each other to the death for no reason either.

Scoobless
hell........ Purple Man could just make all the girls "get it on"...... and all the guys could just sit back and watch.........lol...........and tape it....... ok........ i think i've taken this too far........ embarrasment

Draco69
Enchantress is also extremely powerful. I don't think Purple Man's phermones will affect people like Martian Manhunter, Iron Man, Iceman, or others because of their physiologies/powers.

Scoobless
i only gave the list a quick scan...... missed Iron Man and Ice-man....... though i think it would affect MM considering the various different physiology's he's affected before....... Enchantress....... it isn't a matter of power as he easily controlled Nate Grey..... but the fact that she is Asgardian might offer her some protection...... plus she may have spells in place to counter that sort of thing
the Hulk would be controlled at first but his immune system would probably battle the pheromones as alien bodies and he'd overcome it

dominic/wolf
stacy x takes it she does even have to be in the same room dude

Draco69
Stacy X has touch her opponent though. She alters a person's phermones to create pleasurable sensations. It wouldn't work on Iceman, MM or some others.

DigiMark007
I'll say Emma. Being a telepath has to count for something..."These aren't the droids you're looking for" and she's hot. Probably gets stopped by Vision (don't know if telepathy will work on a robot) or MM, or when she drops over from exhaustion (that's a lot of men to seduce!!)

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
I picked Purple Man because I heard Prince was very sexy in his time.

ayjay
ah k..in dunno who the hell purple man is...does someone have a pic..?

Scoobless
he's just looks like a normal guy who got turned purple...... but can control people by talking to them
http://www.antaninet.it/marvel-universe/u/uomoporpora.jpg

http://www.marveldirectory.com/xoops/modules/wordbook/entry.php?entryID=553

Occupation: Spy, later professional criminal and would-be conqueror, later none
Identity: Publicly known
Legal Status: Citizen of Yugoslavia, later resident alien living in the United States with an international criminal record
Other Aliases: None known
Place of Birth: Rijeka, Yugoslavia
Place of Death: Doom Island, Caribbean Sea
Marital Status: Allegedly married
Known Relatives: Melanie (alleged wife), Kara (alleged daughter)
Group Affiliation: Former partner of Electro
Base of Operations: Mobile
First Appearance and origin: DAREDEVIL #4
Final Appearance: MARVEL GRAPHIC NOVEL #27

Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
Weight: 165 lbs.
Eyes: Purple
Hair: Purple
Skin: Purple

Strength Level: The Purple Man possessed the normal human strength of a man of his age, height, and build who engaged in no regular exercise.

Known Superhuman Powers: The Purple Man possessed the superhuman power to sap people's wills, making him able to command people by simple verbal suggestion. His power originated in his skin cells, which had been mutagenically altered by impregnation by an unknown, experimental form of nerve gas. The nerve gas was abnormally active due to its great concentration in liquid form. The sites of pheromone production and other secretions in the Purple Man's deep dermis produced nervous psychoactive chemicals which, when inhaled or absorbed through the skin, induced in his victims an overwhelming monomania that rendered him or her completely without a will of his or her own. Only a very few individuals proved capable of resisting the Purple Man's will-sapping power.

The Purple Man could simultaneously subjugate as many people as were present within the range of the psychoactive chemicals he exuded. He was known to enthrall crowds of over 100 people. Ordinarily, the effects lasted only as long as the Purple Man was physically present. When he departed, the level of psychoactive chemicals within his victims were reduced at various rates (dependent upon their metabolisms), and thus the victims regained command of their own wills.

The Purple Man was a charismatic individual, with an entrancing lilt to his speech that he cultivated over his adult life and that he used in exercising his superhuman power. While using his power he often engagingly asked strangers to do incongruous or even foolhardy activities, which they performed without question.

Weapons: The Purple Man's underlings in his criminal organization employed a purple will-deadening gas to overcome victims in their employer's absence. The gas was a derivative of the same chemicals that gave Killgrave his superhuman power.

Cosmic Cube
Emma Frost. She's already extremely hot, and she's an empath. She owns all.

Draco69
I forgot to put Poison Ivy on the poll list. Blast!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.