OMG characters and names revealed!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dafettmanrox
IMDB

It reveals characters names (Jeremy Bulloch's, Naboo Queen's, etc.) But most of all, Nien Numb Lando's co-pilot is making an appearance!

Jedi Priestess
dont reply just hit report peeps roll eyes (sarcastic)

zavin

ctsketch
there nothing to report Priestess , there is new u known names there, and he isn't spamming, so get off your high horse and pull the stick out of your ass for once

dafettmanrox
Why report? I'm trying to show you people a find. It hasn't been reported previously. God...

Darth_Nefarus
Wow, why such hostility in an INTERNET FORUM

also, none of this is that new...

Jedi Priestess
Ergh why is it that people cant be bothered to take the time to find the original thread and then add on to it? I mean is it that difficult? We have had at least 2 threads on this very same topic. And quite honestly ctsketch, I dont care what you think. In fact I dont care what the majority of you people that post like that behind me think. The only reason you post that way is because you know I'm right and it just chaps your hide that I am. All of you have above a 7th grade level intelligence but it rarely shows with all the silliness that has been going on in here. No wonder Rex is always banging his head on the wall. But if it gives you comfort to post a flame after me, by all means feel free, it gives me a chuckle for the evening. laughing out loud Or better yet, post something really snide like Cylob did and then you can take a vacation with him.

Darth Plagueis
blowup
Flames for JP!!!!!
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LandoSpeeder2
Ok, I said I'm not really one of JP's defenders or anything, but you are giving her to much s**t right now. get off the computer and take a nap, their's no need for this. JP said what she said to prevent this, you just have to do the opposite don't you.

Darth_Nefarus
Seriously, we're just a bunhc of Star Wars geeks who want to talk about movies. you're acting like jackstain...

Darth Plagueis
I think JP understands my post, which was the exact opposite of giving hershit

Jedi Priestess
I got it DP. wink Thanks for the flamage. smile

TheForceSupreme
This thread has turned to the darkside.

dafettmanrox
DEBATE!!!

i hate debates...

Darth Plagueis
DeBait? Isn't that what we need to catch gooberfish?
Meesa just axing...
stick out tongue

PVS
rock OLD NEWS ROCKS!!! rock

peluffo
She's allways right... why bother discussing?

Even more, I don't know why people keeps posting. Let her do everything and just sit back and enjoy. Eventually she'll get bored and fly away... again.

I put my vote for her as a mod. This way, she will be working in some way, doing the same she does now, but entitled with a "charge", so, nobody will get angry when read her posts.

GasPain
Originally posted by peluffo
She's allways right. I put my vote for her as a mod.

I whole heartedly agree.
Although I am not being sarcastic.
She is very quick to lay the hammer down on the perennially stupid and I have noticed that about 96% of the time she is correct.

Darth Subjekt
who.......gives............a.................SHIT?! What was the possible angle for a discussion? "Heres the cast list."......ok.....now what? Whats to discuss? Nothing. Jp was trying to prevent this like dude said. Drop it. If you dont like Jp's posts, then PM her. You all know that theres people that dont like her and also know theres those of us who do. It turns into a big fight, which i normally love to get into, but not over something as dumb as this.

eXSBass
Why does KMC take things too seriously?
Hoestly, you need to relax.

"SSShhhttttttopp. It is not ready yet!"

Captain REX
Wow...

Seriously, folks, you need to take vacations. Who gives one damn about whatever the hell this is even about? Do you even know WHY you're arguing?

This will be locked not because this is a duplicate thread (and I don't really get what I'm being shown other than the cast list, which everyone has seen before; post what it is your finding was, not just a list) but because of the senseless bickering you throw about.

Ushgarak
Closing- and please do not keep bickering like this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.