Tyrant/Sentry/Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DigiMark007
In a recent thread, the majority said that Tyrant would take down Onslaught, so I thought it might be interesting to put him against some other heavy hitters.

My thoughts...Sentry takes it, and Tyrant beats out Beyonder for 2nd place (though in a fight to the death, 2nd would hardly matter).

other opinions...?

-DM

kgkg
i whould put tyrant above sentry for now we still have to see what he can do.

But he might as well be stong them him sence his power are limitless we will have to see.

here is my list
-1)beyonder
2) tyrant
3) Sentry

Sentry
I agree with KGKG here. Let's see what kind of role Bendis has for Sentry.

DigiMark007
hmm...interesting. I know Beyonder once challenged The Living Tribunal (obviously a step beyond these three guys) but LT was actually a little worried, so maybe I'm not giving Beyonder enough credit in this fight.

Sentry's "limitlessness" is still hard to go against...and I know at their peak both him and Tyrant have essentially fought to a draw against Galactus (not beat him, obviously...but didn't lose either). Of course, Yoda fought Count Dooku to a draw in Episode II and we know he'd whup the crap out of him...so that might not be saying much.

-DM

kgkg
Originally posted by DigiMark007
hmm...interesting. I know Beyonder once challenged The Living Tribunal (obviously a step beyond these three guys) but LT was actually a little worried, so maybe I'm not giving Beyonder enough credit in this fight.

Sentry's "limitlessness" is still hard to go against...and I know at their peak both him and Tyrant have essentially fought to a draw against Galactus (not beat him, obviously...but didn't lose either). Of course, Yoda fought Count Dooku to a draw in Episode II and we know he'd whup the crap out of him...so that might not be saying much.

-DM
tyrant fought galctus and lost-- that was a tyrant much much much stonger at his birth when he was galactus's size.

the tyrant that beated , surfer , gladiator , bitchslaped thanos was a weak tyrant beileve it not. And this tyrant is no match for Galactus.

-i beileve Sentry Stalemated a weak hungry Galactus.

I many people can beat Galactus at full power.

people seem to mistake original tyrant with the current tyrant , there is a huge different in power. The original Tyrant and Glaactus distroyed many Galaxys in the fight.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by kgkg
tyrant fought galctus and lost-- that was a tyrant much much much stonger at his birth when he was galactus's size.

the tyrant that beated , surfer , gladiator , bitchslaped thanos was a weak tyrant beileve it not. And this tyrant is no match for Galactus.

-i beileve Sentry Stalemated a weak hungry Galactus.

I many people can beat Galactus at full power.

people seem to mistake original tyrant with the current tyrant , there is a huge different in power. The original Tyrant and Glaactus distroyed many Galaxys in the fight.

When I wrote that they fought him to a draw, I should have noted that I didn't mean to imply that they were as strong as Galactus...I know they aren't, I was just using it as a reference for the fight at hand.

I had forgotten about original vs. current Tyrant and the difference between the two. I guess the current one is still so freakin' powerful that I forget he was once even more powerful.

Still leaning toward Sentry overall right now...though I admit it'd be a closer fight than I originally thought.

-DM

darthgoober
laughing out loud

Supreme being
Originally posted by darthgoober
laughing out loud

Just goes to show everyone has that one thread even digi.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Supreme being
Just goes to show everyone has that one thread even digi.
One nothing. I actually found another of Digi's old threads before(Silver Surfer vs Thanos) but I can't find it now so he must have deleted it. laughing

Priest
In a recent thread, the majority said that Tyrant would take down Onslaught, so I thought it might be interesting to put him against some other heavy hitters.

My thoughts...Sentry takes it, and Tyrant beats out Beyonder for 2nd place (though in a fight to the death, 2nd would hardly matter).

other opinions...?

-DM
What a n00b! laughing

celestialdemon
Normally, the rank should go Beyonder, then Tyrant, then Sentry. But since Thanos punked the Maker, I'm not so sure anymore. I would definitely say that until Sentry actually shows us more than just beating Iron Man and Terrax, he is still below both of these guys.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Priest
What a n00b! laughing
I know, I bet Digi's gonna want to kill me when he sees I bumped this. laughing

King Kandy
OMG!

Wow... Digi, this is... Interesting...

This is like seeing your dads photo album of his crazy party days in college.

TricksterPriest
If it's Pre-retcon Beyonder, he wins. If not, Tyrant. Sentry is a punk who should NEVER be placed in the cosmic class. Sentry is ungodly overrated on this board...... no

Bentley
To Tyrant with love.

bigbran
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
If it's Pre-retcon Beyonder, he wins. If not, Tyrant. Sentry is a punk who should NEVER be placed in the cosmic class. Sentry is ungodly overrated on this board...... no Like Apocalypse?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by bigbran
Like Apocalypse?

chair chair chair

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bigbran
Like Apocalypse?

Happy Dance

guy222

other opinions...?

-DM

I really don't follow Sentry. Tyrant was stopped by the UN. Beyonder, I still don't know who he is. After Retcon his powers were illusions

DigiMark007
That's it! Everone Dies!

Especially goober!

mad

Anyway, closing. Let this be a lesson to everyone: LOTS of people (even future respected members) no very little when they join. So be nice to them. A little respect is the difference between spam and fanboys, and intelligent evolution.

P.S. I think I closed the Surfer/Thanos one as well.

*goes to delete every embarassing thread I've made*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.