Wonderman vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
who is stronger ? who wins this one?

Wonderman
Hulks strength and durability can withstand enormous amounts of assult. Wonderman can withstand greater than the inverse of that equation. Thus, he can stand up to the Hulk.
Hulk is far stronger than Wonderman, however strength is not the same as powerful in the same way that weight is not the same as mass.
Wonderman. He'd be one guy who could do some damage to the Hulk. Cause some pain that would effect his rage.

Betageuze
hmm... i saw Wonderman against Tyrannus (former known as Abomination) ... and he relatively easiely beaten up Abo

so... i believe in the comics.. its like in real life.... everybody can have a bad and a good day.... (for instance when Spiderman beat Firelord... who is normaly in the class of Silver Surfer)

on the other hand ... i saw HULK against HERCULES, WONDERMAN, NAMOR and IRON MAN..... i dont know who won this bout ... but i am sure that Hulk has a really good time in it

Wonderman is tough... but i dont think he can beat Hulk.... the same way i dont think he can normaly beat up the Abomination.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.