What will you do?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Uber_God
What are you gonna do after star wars episode III has come out

are you gonna bust ya nuts waiting for the dvd or will you sit down and start reading the novels based before or after the thread or might you go into hiding so you can write your own star wars movie to keep it going on and on like james bond?

ccoo
Wait for the DVD in October or November, and then foolishly wait for the announcement of Episodes 7,8,9! As much as I want them, I think there is a 99% chance they won't happen.

Uber_God
i work it out to 99.9999%

LandoSpeeder2
How can you post when your restricted?

blupping
I'll cry my eyes out and commit suicide..... wink

Uber_God
im special lando
thats why i tak the special bus to school even tho its only 100m away smile

j/k

i made it like that

LandoSpeeder2
how?

Lana
It's misspelled.

LandoSpeeder2
Oh I see what he did. Restriced stick out tongue

Smodden
Originally posted by Uber_God

are you gonna bust ya nuts waiting for the dvd or will you sit down and start reading the novels based before or after the thread or might you go into hiding so you can write your own star wars movie to keep it going on and on like james bond?

Buy a bootleg!eek!

The Ones
Download episode 3 and burn it on dvd then sell it to other people then watch it lots of times then get the official dvd watch it then wait for star wars episode 4, 5 and 6 to come out. wink

jedi2187
Wait for Lucasfilm to host a Star Wars marathon at the local cinema. Nothing but SweetTarts and Mountain Dew to keep my strength up for 12 hours.

Arsenal
Originally posted by Uber_God
Kidnap Goerge Lucas's wife and kids and force him to make episodes 7 8 and 9 or they're dropping in the lava pit.

vader519
Watch Episode 3 til they take it off the screen, play the ROTS video game, and wait for the dvd to come out in November.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lana
It's misspelled.

laughing out loud

He might be getting changed, but not by himself, after that Supershadow thread...

Lord Banshee
Originally posted by The Ones
Download episode 3 and burn it on dvd then sell it to other people then watch it lots of times then get the official dvd watch it then wait for star wars episode 4, 5 and 6 to come out. wink

Me too big grin

LandoSpeeder2
I'll see the movie as many times I can, hopefully get the game, get the dvd then get another life.

Darth Subjekt
im sorry, but didnt we have this thread like 2 or 3 months ago? confused

((The_Anomaly))
i will run in circles for months until the DVD comes out, then watch it, and cry as i look at my complete SW DVD collection....then ummm....watch them? *shrug*

Uber_God
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
im sorry, but didnt we have this thread like 2 or 3 months ago? confused

thats likely but i couldnt find it

Darth Subjekt
as long as you searched

Darth Maverick
i'm definately gonna get a bootleg version an watch it much times as i can until the dvd arrives in november

Darth_Nefarus
I'm gonna wait until all 6 are on DVD i the ultra cool Star Wars Saga DVD package and buy two of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.