E3 2005 looking forward to it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LondonTown
The Revolution, Ps3, and Xbox2 will be unveiled plus like a hundred million new games including From Russia with Love, True Crime2 and
The new Zelda game! smile

Tex
Its in May no? Sexeh! droolio

Magee
Man i would so love to go to E3. My dad has his own Computer shop and he got an application to go but he didnt bother filling it in.

hotsauce6548
I think E3's gonna reveal a lot this year...

stingray005
It's gonna be cool, but the revolution looks really bad. Its controller only has one giant button that says "DO" on it.

Linkalicious
I've never been to an E3 before, but I really want to go to this one....

wait....no i don't

I hate being around so many computer nerds....even though I am one. Some of those fans just creep me out.

SaTsuJiN
Im looking forward to e3.. but not the new consoles lol.. thats just more crap to buy... /sigh

Draco69
I agree. I'm certainly not gonna be on of the people who rush out to buy the first ones out on the market. I never understood that kind of thinking. I'll wait until the price is reasonable and there are lots of games. I did the same thing with PS2, X-Box, Gamecube, etc.

I just want to see Final Fantasy XII and Legend of Zelda

Magee
Well with the ps1 and 2 i got it the christmas's they came out. But i'll probably wait this time around.

Linkalicious
I bought my X-box the day it came out for close to $400 including shipping and handling. (ebay)

Never making that mistake ever again.

WindDancer
Is an event I'm defently going to attend. thumb up

Gotta be there early to avoid lines for the newest and best game demos. yes

Tex
It's always in LA? raver

Lana
I'd love to go to E3. Too bad I live too far away and can't afford it. One year....

I really want to see Final Fantasy XII and the new Zelda eek!

WindDancer
Originally posted by Tex
It's always in LA? raver

yes

The game industry decided to hosted in L.A. for the last 2 years. Before I used to be in other cities.

ChickinMeat
ooooooo i love E3! its all exciting stuff.

i never realised the next-gen consoles were gonna be revealed, i dont know anything about them yet, so that should be interesting.

and all that new software http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/sweatdrop.gif

JKozzy
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I've never been to an E3 before, but I really want to go to this one....

wait....no i don't

I hate being around so many computer nerds....even though I am one. Some of those fans just creep me out. I don't think you could go, even if you wanted to. E3 is for developers, magazines, associates only. They give out passes too, in contests, but you can't just buy a ticket to go. The Tokyo Game Show, TGS, in September, is another story. That's open to the public.

ChickinMeat
the only gameshow ive been to is "Gamestars Live" in london, not exactly your big-time game show!

I did have a VIP ticket so got 2 hours to browse stuff before the normal punters, its not the point there were like 999 other VIP's...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.