Apocalypse vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ryan10000000000
doomsday the near destroyer of superman vs the 5000 year old mutant and would be conquerer apocolips

venomfan
now here is a fight. but i have never really been a fan of doomsday so i vote Apoclypse, he's got charisma

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im a fan of Doomsday as you can see in the Your Own Avergers thread. but i dont think Doomsday can win. Apocolypse would win with ease IMO.

Linkalicious
I think this fight would be awesome to watch. I personally think that Apocolypse would be the victor, but i don't think that doomsday would go down without a nice fight.

Hegemon875
Darkseid would crush 'em both.

Hegemon875
BEHOLD

X-Menfan2003
To truely prove this, you have to take a few things into acount. If you are a fan of Doomsday, you will already know that he is pretty near indestructable and if he was to be defeated, he will just come back 10x stronger. Plus, his background tells us that he can't be defeated by the same person twice, so if Apocalypse did defeat him, he'd have a hard time defeating him a second time.

Ryan10000000000
true

jamond1
who would win??......a thread said that doomsday even can kill hulk...
How do u feel if doomsday fight with apocalypse???

Ironman 66
doomsday

Mane
its not a bad match, but Doomsday wins in the end

Maestro
Depends on which apoc your talking about, if it was the classic apoc then he's quite capable of defeating him. If it's ultimate, then doomsday wins.

Mav
You ever wonder why names have the same first letter for the first and last name... i.e: Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, Scott Summers, Peter Parker....Its so Stan could remember them easier. I read that somewhere.

JuggernautFan
if you are going to defeat doomsday, i think you have to do it with something other than actually trying to physically subdue him. in this case, i think apoc has what it takes to "kill" doomsday once. but thats all he need. because after that, it is his genious intellect that will be the deciding factor. apocalypse knows quite a bit about genetics, and i think he could -reverse- what makes doomsday regenerate in the first place. hence....... no more doomsday.

Victor Von Doom
Hmm, and the relevance is where?

I think Apoc could do it.

jayson
why you little

spyrokinesi35
sorry, as much as I like the dooms but apoc would out smart him somehow

ska57
Are you guys saying that Apocalypse could defeat Superman? (because Doomsday did kill him.....)

spyrokinesi35
yeah I going with the dooms b/c he can't be killed the same way twice, and supes already killed him one way

Viper
Apocalypse. He's cunning enough to do it

Warrior of Fate
Who prevails?

CountQuan
Apocalypse

Tormentor_2004
Apoc

Kento
How can Pocky beat Doomy?

Xplosive
Apocalypse

demigawd
I don't think Apocalyse could beat Doomsday. But it's difficult to beat Poccy using purely physical means because his body shifts so easily that it's tough to land blows. Draw.

Onslaught2005
hard opinion

Darth Trinew
Doomsday

armandovalles
dude A-Pock would give doomsy the beating of his life.

Draco69
Draw. Apoc is p***y. Gets his ass handed to him everytime. DD on the other hand...

Avalonofthewind
DD. He would only need to land one blow.

KillAll
i dont think this would be a physical brawl at all wink i think apoc would find a way to restrain (not kill) doomsday, then he would reverse the very genetics that make doomsday "unkillable" by the same means twice. then he would dispose of him...

Mainstream
Apoc grows and tosses Double D into the sun.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
Draw. Apoc is p***y. Gets his ass handed to him everytime. DD on the other hand...

lol ya he is a P2ssy .

and DD whould win.

this is not a draw

Mainstream
o.k Apoc can grow and us his atomic altering ablities to make himself a dense metal alloy which can't be harmed. Apoc could then use his powers to increase his size..thus increasing his strenght.

A-kick Doomsday off the planet
B-punch Doomsday into a lake.
C-hurl Doomsday into a ocean
D-throw Doomsday into a volcane
E-toss Doomsday onto the moon
F-punch Doomsday into the sun
G-project Doomsday into a river
H-or just stomp on Doomsday until he wakes up in China.

ebonyblade1
Ha, this is a good thread, but I agree with kill all. apoc is more of a thinker than a fighter.

Mainstream
"foolish mortal...do you not realize I am a superior fighter!" if Doomsay fought me...he'd be dirt beneath my feet!" Apoc always says stuff like that...ya gotta lov'em...ya gotta....ya just gotta. burlybrawl

whirlysplat
Darkseid couldn't beat doomsday in the Superman/Doomsday mini from the early 90's

Mainstream
*puts on his bio armor* now I am ready to give Darkseid a thrashing he won't soon forget.

Matthew Cancel
I believe doomsday doesn't really have a chance because unlike superman, apocalypse finishes what he starts

Swanky-Tuna
This thread is over a year old!

And I don't think either would win. Draw!

FieryBalrog
I hear graveyard robbing is punishable by law.

CorderaMitchell
charismalol
I wonder how far that would get you in a one on one fight just go I'm charismatic, good looking, confident, a leader, and persuasive, so stop hitting me.

Lord S
Originally posted by Matthew Cancel
apocalypse finishes what he starts Since when?

FieryBalrog
since never, the lame good-for-nothing is dead anyway.

kgkg
Originally posted by Hegemon875
Darkseid would crush 'em both.
ohh ya like this

kgkg
Originally posted by Lord S
Since when?
LMAO

ZephroCarnelian
Doomsday is awesome.

But he's just pure brute strength and I'm not sure if that'd work against Apocalypse.

Mainstream
Since when?

Apocalypse: all shall be revealed in time childuhoh3

Mainstream
Originally posted by FieryBalrog
since never, the lame good-for-nothing is dead anyway.

hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey buck up little camper!
if I did know better I'd think you didn't like Lord Apocalypse it's not like he gets beat by a rubber guy and a walking pile of orange rocks like that other guy. heh heh heh eek!

Xplosive
Apocalypse would win.

Mainstream
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse would win.

indeed

Paola
there! all threads I could find on Apocalypse vs Doomsday are merged in this one. Please, don't open a new one... or I'll make you mod this place dev

Mainstream
Originally posted by Paola
there! all threads I could find on Apocalypse vs Doomsday are merged in this one. Please, don't open a new one... or I'll make you mod this place dev yes ma'am..wait..I'm older than you...um okay.biggrin

Paola
what makes you think you're older than me?

Mainstream
what makes you think you're older than me?

holy crap am I in trouble?

Paola
hehehe... maybe...

you know? comments like this make me think you're all afraid of me... just because I can ban doesn't mean I'm going to. today, anyway....

Mainstream
hehehe... maybe...

you know? comments like this make me think you're all afraid of me... just because I can ban doesn't mean I'm going to. today, anyway.... okay um thanx.....I guess.

Lord S
Originally posted by Xplosive
Apocalypse would win. As usual, you base that on nothing.

Mainstream
As usual, you base that on nothing.

*coughing* he'd win

armandovalles
I think what wouold happen is Apoc would grow to 100' and step on Doomsday. What are u gonna tell me? when he comes back he'll be immune to being stepped on? cuz thats just stupid.

Lord S
The idea of Apoc growing to 100' and stepping on Doomsday is equally stupid.

Fanboy
Doomsday nearly killed Darkseid Hegemon875 if you were a true fan of Darkseid you would know that.

Mainstream
Apoc: "I am the rocks of the eternal shore. Crash against me and be broken!"

Evil_Ryu
doomsday big grin

True Sinister
Doomsday stalemated with Sup who beat the crap out of DS. Doomsday would have no prob taking out Apoc

Mainstream
Rogue: "But Apocalypse...he's immortal. No one can hurt him."

you heard what she said..if Doomsday's fought Apocalypse..Doomsday would be in more trouble than a banana in a room full of monkeys.

True Sinister
Originally posted by Mainstream
Rogue: "But Apocalypse...he's immortal. No one can hurt him."

you heard what she said..if Doomsday's fought Apocalypse..Doomsday would be in more trouble than a banana in a room full of monkeys. Yo mainstream u some sort of apocalypse fan?

Mainstream
Originally posted by True Sinister
Yo mainstream u some sort of apocalypse fan?

what makes you say that?

sbo
Apoc is too much for doomsday, he's much more versatile and he's alot smarter.

True Sinister
it seems like every thread Apocalypse is in U say some immortal sounding qutoe for him. U also sounde upset when they said apoc won't be in X3. U also said it is blasphomy to disrespect Apocalypse

Mainstream
Originally posted by True Sinister
it seems like every thread Apocalypse is in U say some immortal sounding qutoe for him. U also sounde upset when they said apoc won't be in X3. U also said it is blasphomy to disrespect Apocalypse

Apoc: "Submit! Come, cleave unto me -- and know the joy of eternal darkness

Lord S
Who Mainstream? Don't mind him...he's just a whiny bitchinfinity+1. stick out tongue

Actually, if you look closer you'll notice he is only joking...and knows full well of Pockie's suckage factor.

Mainstream
Who Mainstream? Don't mind him...he's just a whiny bitchinfinity+1. stick out tongue

Actually, if you look closer you'll notice he is only joking...and knows full well of Pockie's suckage factor.

Apocalypse: soon you shall tremble before my power...the power..of....Apocalypse!!!!!

Gambit: The name is Gambit -- remember it!

Apocalypse: Fools! You are slow to learn. come to me Doomsday..Like a lamb to the slaughter. come to Apocalypse..come to your doom!!!!

Wynndar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mainstream
Apocalypse: you forget yourselves foolish insects

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.