Doc OCk VS General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

adamrubin
who would win

Scoobless
someone's been watching clone wars......starwars

Arsenal
I was thinking about this the other night but I came to the conclusion that Grievous would just cut through Ock's tentacles and eventually kill him.

ZephroCarnelian
You've seen how easily Greivous throws Jedi around. Frigging Jedi, dude! lol. He would make mincemeat out of Doc Ock.

Arsenal
Ock should've been knocked unconscious by one punch from Spidey in the movie. How would hear fear against a lightsaber?

Scoobless
if Grievous doesn't get lightsabers then i give Ock a decent chance

ZephroCarnelian
Oh yeah. But if Greivous doesn't get his sabres, then Ock doesn't get his arms either, lol.

Arsenal
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Oh yeah. But if Greivous doesn't get his sabres, then Ock doesn't get his arms either, lol.
laughing Ock would be dead within the first 1 second.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

i dissagree...... Grievous's sabers aren't a part of him so taking them away isn't like removing Ock's arms..... Grievous already has 4 arms and 2 legs he can use as arms...... maybe if we gave Ock 4 lightsabers as well and a week to practice....... that could be fairer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.