Anakin Skywalker vs. the Green Lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarkAge
Anakin at the beginning of Attack of the Clones versus John Stewart. Anakin has a lightsaber, GL has his ring, no other help. Who wins?

Beyonder
Stewart calls G'Nort out, who contructs his giant firehydrant and drops it onto Anakin's head.

DigiMark007
Not sure if the Force would work on GL's creations. If not, Anakin's screwed.

But what's stopping Anakin from telepathically telling GL "These aren't the droids you're looking for" ...then GL looks confused. But then Anakin does it again and this time says "If you kill yourself, you'll win the fight." One green glowing suicide later and Darth walks away victorious.

-DM

srankmissingnin
Because Jedi mind tricks only work on the weak willed

Swanky-Tuna
If you're skilled enough mentally to operate a GL ring, I don't think a mindtrick would work.

DigiMark007
hmm...yeah, well he'd still beat wolvie over in that other thread.

stick out tongue

...and wow, never thought I'd be defending so many Jedi (at least 3 or 4 threads in the past week)...didn't know so many people think the Force bites compared to comic-book-dom. smile

-DM

Swanky-Tuna
Also, the GL rings a programmed to protect the GL from mortal harm and from killing.
Originally posted by DigiMark007
hmm...yeah, well he'd still beat wolvie over in that other thread.

stick out tongue

...and wow, never thought I'd be defending so many Jedi (at least 3 or 4 threads in the past week)...didn't know so many people think the Force bites compared to comic-book-dom. smileIf you compare things comic forces have done, you can see why people think that way. GLs have saved the spirits of entire planets, terraformed new ones. Power cosmic has created galaxies. What has the force done? Kept a person alive in space? Pull a gun out of somebody's hand? Lift a reletively small fighter ship?

BENITO
VADER

Arsenal
Stewart would win. If it was Anakin in EPIII I wouldn't be so sure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.